JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags AAL77 , fbi , pentagon

Old 15th January 2009, 10:30 AM   #1
BCR
Master Poster

FBI Video Release

I received 2 DVD's from the FBI this morning as an interim release for FOIA 1078686-000. I have one converted to MPG and uploaded, but I'm trying to get the second one trimmed down in file size (wmv file) so that it can be accessed on the web (currently 700mb). I'll post a link for both, although the NE485 link may not be operative for a few hours while I trim it down.

These are the file descriptions as provided by the FBI. The witness face in NE418 is blurred out by the FBI Privacy review.
NE418 - One(1) VHS video cassette, Witness interviews near Pentagon after attack. (26 MB)
This witness claims he saw a plane fly over the Pentagon. No wait a minute, fly into the Pentagon, followed by a second white decoy jet. Whoops, wrong again, he says the second plane was a four-engine gray plane that veered off.
NE485 - One(1) VHS video cassette, labeled "9/11/2001", Footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene obtained from Chief Mastin, Prince William County. (68 MB)
One interesting scene with the NTSB examining missile parts (or could those be plane parts?).

I highly recommend right-click, "save target as" due to the file size.
Old 15th January 2009, 10:50 AM   #2
A W Smith
Philosopher

the second one ends at 3:57 yet the slider is not even half way across.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 10:58 AM   #3
BCR
Master Poster

It is still uploading. Give it another 10 minutes and try again.

ETA: Both videos are uploaded, tested and ready to go.

Last edited by BCR; 15th January 2009 at 11:14 AM.
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 11:29 AM   #4
Mangoose
Muse

Thanks again for getting this stuff out.

I recall seeing a few scenes of the second video before at least in part -- in incredibly compressed tiny Realplayer format. Would you mind posting frame grabs from the uncompressed 700mb file? I am interested in the following frames: 3:33 (light pole), 4:36 (fire on roof), 6:12, 6:16 (debris being sorted at the helipad), 8:06 (cordoned-off area of wreckage), 8:09 (NTSB agent), 10:03 (view of the Pentagon in the morning).
Steven Jones: "Witness testimony evidencing explosions accompanied by white dust clouds ... are physical indicators of the presence of energetic chemical reactions in the rubble at GZ." (source) Reality: The witness in question was actually describing the dust clouds accompanying the collapse of the South Tower. (source)
Mangoose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 11:33 AM   #5
BCR
Master Poster

I'll pull those for you later this evening from the original DVD. The FedEx guy rang the doorbell early and interrupted my sleep. We old people need our rest, so after a good nap I'll get on it
Old 15th January 2009, 04:01 PM   #6
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Mangoose View Post
Thanks again for getting this stuff out.

I recall seeing a few scenes of the second video before at least in part -- in incredibly compressed tiny Realplayer format. Would you mind posting frame grabs from the uncompressed 700mb file? I am interested in the following frames: 3:33 (light pole), 4:36 (fire on roof), 6:12, 6:16 (debris being sorted at the helipad), 8:06 (cordoned-off area of wreckage), 8:09 (NTSB agent), 10:03 (view of the Pentagon in the morning).
Just an FYI, the "debris being sorted at the helipad" is firefighter gear.

Old 15th January 2009, 04:44 PM   #7
Bobert
Government Loyalist

Nwo operatives!!
Every single one of em!
wake up BUSH LOYALISTTM SHEEPLE!
911 WAS AN INSIDE JOBTM
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 05:26 PM   #8
Blender Head
Muse

Whatever happened to this camera?

http://www.trafficland.com/city/WAS/camera/740/

And why wasn't it on the FOIA hosted on the Fl77 dot info site?
Blender Head is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 05:39 PM   #9
BCR
Master Poster

The VDOT cameras do not record under normal operations. They have the capability when requested by law enforcement. The tower upon which the camera you linked is on was actually "clipped" or otherwise affected by the plane. According to the VDOT Smart Center Supervisor I talked to, the camera was knocked loose in its housing and was "hanging by a wire". So even if the cameras were recording, this particular camera was a “victim” of the encounter.
Old 15th January 2009, 05:54 PM   #10
Blender Head
Muse

Originally Posted by 911files View Post
The VDOT cameras do not record under normal operations. They have the capability when requested by law enforcement. The tower upon which the camera you linked is on was actually "clipped" or otherwise affected by the plane. According to the VDOT Smart Center Supervisor I talked to, the camera was knocked loose in its housing and was "hanging by a wire". So even if the cameras were recording, this particular camera was a “victim” of the encounter.
That makes sense, I didn't think that camera was in Fl. 77's path. The resolution looks terrible, leaving me with the impression it'd be worse than the security booth footage even if it was recording.
Blender Head is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 07:34 PM   #11
Mangoose
Muse

Thanks for the frame grabs, great stuff.
Steven Jones: "Witness testimony evidencing explosions accompanied by white dust clouds ... are physical indicators of the presence of energetic chemical reactions in the rubble at GZ." (source) Reality: The witness in question was actually describing the dust clouds accompanying the collapse of the South Tower. (source)
Mangoose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 10:11 PM   #12
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Blender Head View Post
That makes sense, I didn't think that camera was in Fl. 77's path. The resolution looks terrible, leaving me with the impression it'd be worse than the security booth footage even if it was recording.
That camera has been mentioned here before. A lot of people confuse the VDOT mast (containing the camera) with the Virginia Highway Patrol radio tower (no camera, and a much bigger structure).

As near as we can tell, the aircraft did not hit the VHP tower, though it may have come closer to it, perhaps even brushed it. No way to tell. The VDOT mast, on the other hand, definitely bears a scuff mark consistent with a wingtip.

__

Thanks for the video excerpts. To paraphrase the late, lamented pomeroo, the evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Jerb just keeps not coming in.

VT VENIANT OMNES
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2009, 10:39 PM   #13
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
To paraphrase the late, lamented pomeroo, the evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Jerb just keeps not coming in.
Well, CMH also notified me today that they have finished the redactions on the remaining 20 or so audio interviews that I requested. Maybe the CIT flyover witness will be among them.
Old 16th January 2009, 12:29 AM   #14
Blender Head
Muse

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
That camera has been mentioned here before. A lot of people confuse the VDOT mast (containing the camera) with the Virginia Highway Patrol radio tower (no camera, and a much bigger structure).

As near as we can tell, the aircraft did not hit the VHP tower, though it may have come closer to it, perhaps even brushed it. No way to tell. The VDOT mast, on the other hand, definitely bears a scuff mark consistent with a wingtip.
Thanks for the link.

For clarification, was the damage to the VDOT mast the reason that the camera I linked to did not record or am I more confused than I should be?

Thanks again.
Old 16th January 2009, 12:48 AM   #15
BCR
Master Poster

No, VDOT advises that their cameras are not set up to record under normal circumstances.
Old 16th January 2009, 12:56 AM   #16
dtugg
Banned

911files, I have to say that you are the man! Too bad that everything that you present is fake/lies, otherwise everything it says is a delusion. And we know that isn't possible.

Last edited by dtugg; 16th January 2009 at 12:59 AM.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2009, 01:05 AM   #17
Blender Head
Muse

No, VDOT advises that their cameras are not set up to record under normal circumstances.
They would say that, wouldn't they?
Old 17th January 2009, 01:44 AM   #18
BCR
Master Poster

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the JREF. The JREF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Looks like Craig decided to post one of the videos on YouTube without crediting the source. He makes the following comments:

Quote:
This newly released 10 minute video came via FOIA from the FBI. It's late in the day and doesn't reveal much but it does expose how the trees block the view of the alleged impact point for most anyone who could have possibly seen the plane on the official flight path. There are some odd fires still raging on the roof of the building even though the plane was supposed to have entered on the bottom floor.
I know that JREF is the source because there is more to the original video and it is the segment that I posted here
Old 17th January 2009, 03:56 AM   #19
BCR
Master Poster

Just for those who are unaware of the history on these videos. Scott Bingham originally filed suit against the DoJ to obtain the release of videos in the possession of the FBI. Through his efforts, the Citgo and Doubletree videos were released. During discovery, he obtained a list of other videos in their possession. These two videos were released as a result of Scott's continued efforts and a suit I filed for specific videos related to the Pentagon attack.

This is not an easy process folks, and I really do resent CIT posting one of them on YouTube without crediting the source. If they have a problem with me, they could at least credit Scott who has invested many years and large sums of money to secure their release.
Old 3rd March 2009, 09:50 AM   #20
BCR
Master Poster

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the JREF. The JREF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Tape 2 of 1B-1B647, tourist on Route27 at overpass. Camera borrowed by AP reporter. This is a really crummy YouTube version. As always, a link to the full mpg file is available to JREF'rs (just pm me).
Old 3rd March 2009, 10:10 AM   #21
J. Wellington Wimpy
Critical Thinker

I received 2 DVD's from the FBI this morning as an interim release for FOIA 1078686-000. I have one converted to MPG and uploaded, but I'm trying to get the second one trimmed down in file size (wmv file) so that it can be accessed on the web (currently 700mb). I'll post a link for both, although the NE485 link may not be operative for a few hours while I trim it down.

These are the file descriptions as provided by the FBI. The witness face in NE418 is blurred out by the FBI Privacy review.
NE418 - One(1) VHS video cassette, Witness interviews near Pentagon after attack. (26 MB)
This witness claims he saw a plane fly over the Pentagon. No wait a minute, fly into the Pentagon, followed by a second white decoy jet. Whoops, wrong again, he says the second plane was a four-engine gray plane that veered off.
NE485 - One(1) VHS video cassette, labeled "9/11/2001", Footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene obtained from Chief Mastin, Prince William County. (68 MB)
One interesting scene with the NTSB examining missile parts (or could those be plane parts?).

I highly recommend right-click, "save target as" due to the file size.
So you're saying... what? That neither video shows the plane-sized hologram ghosting into eventual nothingness over and beyond the Pentagon, a tiny (but clearly audible) trademarked Industrial Light & Magic *chime* sounding in the final frames...?!?

Lousy NWO shill. Come the Revolution, baby.

"I have a doctorate and I can KICK YOUR ASS!!!"
-- Harley Quinn, Batman #663
J. Wellington Wimpy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2009, 10:16 AM   #22
Mangoose
Muse

Was there a Tape 1 of 1B-1B647? Too bad this guy didn't point the camera more to the left and catch Lloyd England planting those light poles.
Old 3rd March 2009, 10:17 AM   #23
BCR
Master Poster

I'm still looking for that elusive hologram, but I have not found it yet (my brothers at the FBI did a good edit job). They sent me 5 more vids yesterday and I'm working on getting them up ASAP. I did a seperate thread for the DEA video, but the other 4 I'll post here.

The past few weeks I have earned my NWO shill pay fer sure
Old 3rd March 2009, 10:19 AM   #24
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Mangoose View Post
Was there a Tape 1 of 1B-1B647? Too bad this guy didn't point the camera more to the left and catch Lloyd England planting those light poles.
Yes sir, there is. It is longer and I'm getting it up to YouTube now. Should be ready in a few.
Old 3rd March 2009, 10:21 AM   #25
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

This is not an easy process folks, and I really do resent CIT posting one of them on YouTube without crediting the source. If they have a problem with me, they could at least credit Scott who has invested many years and large sums of money to secure their release.
Wow. That pretty much appears to be par for the course for CIT and others like them. Let other people do all the work.
Old 3rd March 2009, 01:01 PM   #26
BCR
Master Poster

I AGREE

Here is the second part of the earlier video. The sound works on this one and an AP reporter takes the camera in fairly close to the impact area.
Old 3rd March 2009, 01:40 PM   #27
Mangoose
Muse

Wow, that last part sure was fascinating. Quite hard to take it all in. The first part is clearly the tourist video that the AP reporter partially taped over. So the sound is lacking in the original of part 2 as well?
Old 3rd March 2009, 02:29 PM   #28
BCR
Master Poster

No, the sound is on the original. That is why I say the YouTube versions are crappy. By the way, the Tape 1 original has finished uploading.
Old 3rd March 2009, 08:21 PM   #29
Mangoose
Muse

What horrific sound. I've never heard clipping as bad as this. It makes it hard to understand what is being said. In another thread, you mentioned an amateur newly released video mentioning the light poles....is it this one or another? Do you have more info on where to find that reference?

I see that the reporter and the tourist have a conversation at one point about the plane. "It was a plane?" "Yep I saw it coming down" "I thought I seen it back there too."

Last edited by Mangoose; 3rd March 2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 3rd March 2009, 08:56 PM   #30
BCR
Master Poster

In one of the next two that I'll be uploading tonight, the cameraman has a good shot of a light fixture on the pavement. It exhibits a shatter/debris field consistent with impact with the pavement from above. It is not something you would see if the light was "planted". Further, the debris from it in the lane would have been moved significantly if it had been "planted" the night before and had cars driving over it all night/morning.
Old 4th March 2009, 07:11 AM   #31
BCR
Master Poster

I have two additional FBI vids uploaded in raw form. I will not be converting these to crappy YouTubes, but anyone interested in them may send me a pm and I will provide links for your download pleasure for the mpg's.
Old 4th March 2009, 08:09 AM   #32
Philosopher

I have two additional FBI vids uploaded in raw form. I will not be converting these to crappy YouTubes, but anyone interested in them may send me a pm and I will provide links for your download pleasure for the mpg's.
Anything of any interest in 'em?

The art of labeling an argument in a dismissive fashion being used as an argument in and of itself. Ex: Labeling facts as a conspiracy theory
16.5 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2009, 08:59 AM   #33
BCR
Master Poster

Nothing other than what I explained to Mangoose above. One is a pool video from 9/11 pm, and the other is similar to the two already posted, but better quality. I did not see anything in them that was not already seen in other videos of the area post-impact. I have not however viewed them in great detail as yet.
Old 4th March 2009, 02:55 PM   #34
BCR
Master Poster

MercBezerk really enjoyed the videos at YouTube:

Quote:
Wow. That certainly disproved the north side and the flyover/flyby. What a joke. But I know, "John", it's all about producing a bulk of info and data supportive of the official story or imply it is supportive while you act like you are a veteran researcher that worked closely with us. You just keep reiterating how you are an "engineer" and handle "statistical processing", produce some fancy graphs and charts and use big "engineering" terms. Then you sound authoritative and genuine huh?
Quote:
It flew away. Ask Roosevelt Roberts.
Quote:
Have you even heard the phone you made with Craig? F*cking busted. You aren't even a good spy. "Collaborate" instead of "corroborate", "Vent" instead of "vet". You sound like a coked out ,brain dead CIA op. No you sound like a bumbling George Bush, "see I'm an engineer, I speak in engineerin' terms. I don't listen to witnesses, I pretend they don't matter while I reinforce the official data that is being piped thru me. I act as if there nothin' wrong with the data while I casually support it."
I am so glad someone appreciates the new materials
Old 4th March 2009, 03:28 PM   #35
scissorhands
Banned

Amazing footage, 911files.
But I cant see any MIB planting debris, just firefighters?
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2009, 03:35 PM   #36
Philosopher

MercBezerk really enjoyed the videos at YouTube:
I am so glad someone appreciates the new materials
Cripes, what the hell is wrong with Aldo? Fat on the brain?

The art of labeling an argument in a dismissive fashion being used as an argument in and of itself. Ex: Labeling facts as a conspiracy theory
16.5 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2009, 03:47 PM   #37
RedIbis
Philosopher

I AGREE

Here is the second part of the earlier video. The sound works on this one and an AP reporter takes the camera in fairly close to the impact area.
Incredible footage. Thanks for posting. Just a question, do you see any wreckage from Flight 77 in that clip?
Old 4th March 2009, 03:55 PM   #38
T.A.M.
Keeper of the Kool-Vax

Do you see any dead bodies? No? Well there are some there, some inside. But how can that be if you can't see them on the video???

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2009, 03:57 PM   #39
BCR
Master Poster

Thanks. Yes, I do see some debris, but most of it would be expect in the helipad area. It hit the wall at an angle and what did not penetrate would have fanned out to the left. We can see that in videos of that area of the lawn and in the DCA ASR data. After impact, the airborne debris field is picked up in that area as well.

It is a phenomenon that I missed when I was examining the unexplained light source on the Citgo video. I am now inclined to think that it is somehow related, but I have not had a chance to work on that in recent months. Maybe after I get all of this new stuff processed and up I'll go back to that problem.
Old 4th March 2009, 03:58 PM   #40
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Do you see any dead bodies? No? Well there are some there, some inside. But how can that be if you can't see them on the video???

TAM
I'm not asking about the bodies, I'm asking about the plane.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories