IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st January 2014, 08:44 PM   #361
Robrob
Philosopher

Originally Posted by david.watts View Post
I guess it is good the FBI within minutes was looking for witnesses of their mamma taking pictures of their poppa to prove that he really existed. But they were confiscating videos, not looking for witnesses. Besides, did not the pentagon also have cameras that would have seen the same mamma taking pictures of the same poppa just to prove he really existed?
Huh, in all the Gish Gallop I missed that lie the first time.
Old 1st January 2014, 09:16 PM   #362
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
That is a lie, they did interview witnesses. But go ahead, spread more nonsense. Guess what happens after they are done with the video? They give them back, we have access to all of them. oops, FOIA

Why would the Pentagon have video cameras aimed at the air? Good one, that is logic with extra truthy added.

RADAR proves 77 hit the Pentagon.
FDR proves 77 impacted the Pentagon.
DNA found in the Pentagon is proof 77 impacted the Pentagon.

Guess evidence is not used when spreading lies about 911.
http://www.opednews.com/Diary/9-11-H...80324-705.html
See, no evidence, silly claims based on nonsense.
Okay, I have no reason to disagree. I will take your word for it that they interviewed witnesses. I guess you are saying that they wanted to see if the interviews of the witnesses would corroborate the videos that should show mamma taking pictures of poppa just to prove that he really existed.

Last edited by david.watts; 1st January 2014 at 09:24 PM.
david.watts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 09:21 PM   #363
pgimeno
Illuminator

Are you saying that when they collected the videos they already knew what happened?
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 09:33 PM   #364
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

Why would the Pentagon have video cameras aimed at the air? Good one, that is logic with extra truthy added.
I have no idea why the Pentagon would have video cameras aimed "at the air."

(Well, maybe if they were attacked from the air they might want it recorded.)

But, like you, I would certainly hope they would not all be pointed in the air. I would hope they would have some pointed towards the area in front of the Pentagon. Then if the Pentagon was attacked from in front of the Pentagon, they would be able to record how and by what they were attacked.
david.watts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 09:42 PM   #365
Robrob
Philosopher

Okay, I have no reason to disagree. I will take your word for it that they interviewed witnesses. I guess you are saying that they wanted to see if the interviews of the witnesses would corroborate the videos that should show mamma taking pictures of poppa just to prove that he really existed.
It would help if you did some research and actually knew what you were talking about.

I have no idea why the Pentagon would have video cameras aimed "at the air."

(Well, maybe if they were attacked from the air they might want it recorded.)

But, like you, I would certainly hope they would not all be pointed in the air. I would hope they would have some pointed towards the area in front of the Pentagon. Then if the Pentagon was attacked from in front of the Pentagon, they would be able to record how and by what they were attacked.
Correct. They did not have cameras "pointed in the air." All the cameras (Pentagon or otherwise) were pointed in toward the building they were covering.

Which is why the CITGO video shows nothing but the CITGO and the Pentagon parking lot video shows a single frame of 500 MPH moving object as it crosses the parking lot.
Old 1st January 2014, 09:50 PM   #366
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Are you saying that when they collected the videos they already knew what happened?
Maybe not. But beachnut knew. Maybe he is sharper than the FBI.

beachnut (#355):

"When the Pentagon was hit it was known by all who knew the WTC was hit twice we were most likely under-attack from terrorists in PLANES, big planes since 175 impact was on video.

I knew when I went to work the terrorist came in planes."

Apparently what beachnut is saying with "it was known by all who knew the WTC was hit twice we were most likely under-attack from terrorists in PLANES, big planes since 175 impact was on video," that "all" did not include the FBI. Maybe they were watching the wrong channel.
Old 1st January 2014, 09:57 PM   #367
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
I did. You claimed it was the "first thing" yet obviously you have no idea what they did prior to collecting the evidence.
I did not claim it. I said it was "like" it was the first thing. It would have been clearer if I had said, it "seems like."

But "within minutes"? It had to at least been one of the first things.
Old 1st January 2014, 09:58 PM   #368
ozeco41
Philosopher

Okay, I have no reason to disagree. I will take your word for it that they interviewed witnesses. I guess you are saying that they wanted to see if the interviews of the witnesses would corroborate the videos that should show momma taking pictures of poppa just to prove that he really existed.
David you are prattling on like a demented truther.

Stop, back off, count to ten (or 100) (even to 10000) and ask what is the key issue here.

The FIRST issue you need to get clear is the simple fact that the 'plane ended up inside the Pentagon.

Now you can accept that fact OR you can dispute it but all this disputing about witnesses and videos is totally irrelevant till you know what your position is on where the plane ended up. Actually your only necessary choice is between:
A) it crashed into the Pentagon; OR
B) it didn't crash into the Pentagon.

You are down the dead end that truthers want you down.

Think about it.

You have been conned into ignoring all the overwhelming evidence for "plane crashed into Pentagon"

WHILST focussing on 'why don't we have videos'.

It is irrelevant whether there were zero videos OR 135 specially arranged high definition shots from 6 different directions.

The plane ended up in the Pentagon.

If the videos showed differently THEN you need to explain why the videos were wrong. Because sure as hell one video OR 135 clone copies are a single factor and as evidence they do not outweigh the evidence for "plane crashed into Pentagon".

Be very clear on the principle:
One disputed factor raised by truthers does not outweigh hundreds (at least) items of opposing evidence.

So get yourself out of the dead end side track rabbit burrow* and start thinking clearly.

* If the "three metaphors mix" is not enough I can add more.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 10:15 PM   #369
Robrob
Philosopher

I did not claim it. I said it was "like" it was the first thing. It would have been clearer if I had said, it "seems like."
Try to be clearer when you are pulling facts out of thin air.

Quote:
But "within minutes"? It had to at least been one of the first things.
Speaking of which...
Old 1st January 2014, 10:24 PM   #370
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
David you are prattling on like a demented truther.

I was just answering why "quickly" was a consideration.

Then beachnut jumped in and I responded in kind.

ozeco, you also stated, "The FIRST issue you need to get clear is the simple fact that the 'plane ended up inside the Pentagon."

I do not see it as a "simple fact." Maybe I will get to debating the 'plane in the Pentagon.' But you know where I come from and what arguments I would make. It would only be a rehash of something that has been hashed about many times, no doubt, here at JREF. It wouldn't go anywhere.

You said also, "It is irrelevant whether there were zero videos OR 135 specially arranged high definition shots from 6 different directions." That is correct if you are correct. But given the entire context surrounding what happened on 9/11, I find it a little bit suspicious that we have never seen the AA 757 actually hit the Pentagon. So why not release them and put this thing to rest?
Old 1st January 2014, 10:30 PM   #371
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I was just answering why "quickly" was a consideration.

Then beachnut jumped in and I responded in kind.

ozeco, you also stated, "The FIRST issue you need to get clear is the simple fact that the 'plane ended up inside the Pentagon."

I do not see it as a "simple fact." Maybe I will get to debating the 'plane in the Pentagon.' But you know where I come from and what arguments I would make. It would only be a rehash of something that has been hashed about many times, no doubt, here at JREF. It wouldn't go anywhere.

You said also, "It is irrelevant whether there were zero videos OR 135 specially arranged high definition shots from 6 different directions." That is correct if you are correct. But given the entire context surrounding what happened on 9/11, I find it a little bit suspicious that we have never seen the AA 757 actually hit the Pentagon. So why not release them and put this thing to rest?
It has been laid to rest, the plane hit the Pentagon. You not liking that a plane hit the Pentagon is no impediment to the issue being put to rest. No no one is under any obligation to answer your silly little ideas about death rays, explosives, holograms or whatever else you think happened before closing the investigation.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 10:34 PM   #372
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It has been laid to rest, the plane hit the Pentagon. You not liking that a plane hit the Pentagon is no impediment to the issue being put to rest. No no one is under any obligation to answer your silly little ideas about death rays, explosives, holograms or whatever else you think happened before closing the investigation.
I understand you think this has been laid to rest. So why is it still an issue in so many minds? Release the videos and REALLY put this thing to rest.

BTW, I will ask a question. I have not seen claims that there were in fact no video cameras. Has anyone made that claim?
Old 1st January 2014, 10:40 PM   #373
Robrob
Philosopher

As you have been told, multiple times, all the videos have been returned. Go find them yourself. Or go interview the CITGO guy and once and for all figure out how many "minutes" it took before the "FBI" showed up. Answer some of your own questions and stop asking us to do your homework for you.

Imagine a random second taken from the 86,400 seconds in a day. What are the odds of that second someone having a camera pointed directly at the point of impact?

Security video point "in" to the business so there was essentially nothing gained from the various business around the Pentagon (E.G. CITGO). AFAIK, the only video showing anything pertinent to 911 was taken from two(?) Pentagon parking lot security cameras. Since the cameras filmed at 1/FPS and the jet was moving at ~500 MPH, the image is unsurprisingly blurred. That jet moved 733 feet in a single second. At near ground level you'd have had a hard time keeping an eye on it yourself.

What you find "suspicious" is a perceived lack of evidence. Lack of evidence is not evidence. Your perception is based on nothing more than opinion. Your opinion has been (repeatedly) shown here to be lacking.

I understand you think this has been laid to rest. So why is it still an issue in so many minds? Release the videos and REALLY put this thing to rest.
Because no matter how many times you show a CT evidence or explain to him (and it's always a him), they will accept nothing which contradicts their POV. Regardless of facts. It's a faith based belief system.

Last edited by Robrob; 1st January 2014 at 10:42 PM.
Robrob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 10:54 PM   #374
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

BTW, I will ask a question. I have not seen claims that there were in fact no video cameras. Has anyone made that claim?
A. I don't know why it is an issue in so many minds. I have my theories but not being a psychologist, I'll defer to the experts on that.

B. I do not recall anyone saying that there were no cameras. There were cameras all over the Pentagon, and the parking areas.

You are rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. A plane ended up inside the Pentagon and you are worried about a video camera. Tell me, after finding a plane in the building how much video do you need to know a plane crashed into the building?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 10:58 PM   #375
ozeco41
Philosopher

...ozeco, you also stated, "The FIRST issue you need to get clear is the simple fact that the 'plane ended up inside the Pentagon."...
1) True that I stated that.
2) Despite your denial I note that you do not state an alternate "top level fact". If "plane into Pentagon/plane not into Pentagon" is not the big issue here what is? I'll bet you cannot even say why you are discussing videos.

I do not see it as a "simple fact."
Actually I comprehend your difficulties in clearly defining issues and relating them by logic. But you do not get any simpler issue of fact than "Choose A or Not A" -- "Plane into Pentagon OR Plane NOT into Pentagon". Granted considering the evidence as to whether the fact is true or false - or selecting the positive or negative option the way I worded it - is a bit more complicated. BUT you will never get to that simple question of fact whilst ever you are focussed on two issues which are irrelevant AND ignoring all the evidence which is relevant. Your approach to reasoning through the problem is arse about. And nothing I can do here can teach you how to reason through complex multi factor events.

. Maybe I will get to debating the 'plane in the Pentagon.'
Why are you debating videos if it is not to support some argument either way about the big questions? If you don't know the answer to that it means you don't know where you are going. Probably don't know why but that not as clear.
. But you know where I come from and what arguments I would make. It would only be a rehash of something that has been hashed about many times, no doubt, here at JREF. It
And many of our members will happily help you make sure that it "...wouldn't go anywhere."

As I said in my post "get yourself out of the dead end side track rabbit burrow". If you don't want to go anywhere, if you want to keep going round in circles...be my guest.

You said also, "It is irrelevant whether there were zero videos OR 135 specially arranged high definition shots from 6 different directions." That is correct if you are correct.
That is correct. Its "correctness" does not depend on me. You need to learn to assess objective facts and stop trying to make them issues of opinion. If it is incorrect it is incorrect no matter who said it.

. But given the entire context surrounding what happened on 9/11, I find it a little bit suspicious that we have never seen the AA 757 actually hit the Pentagon...
That is the core problem I am showing you how to escape from. "You find it a little bit suspicious" BUT you cannot say why and you refuse to come at the problem from a rational direction.
. So why not release them and put this thing to rest?
Because:
1)"them" don't exist;
2) the truth movement would not let the matter rest;
3) Anyone who thinks the videos are game changing evidence is not thinking clearly;
4) The main reasons they are in contention are:
(a) Truthers will not address the factual evidence which says 'Plane crashed into Pentagon"
(b) When confronted by strong evidence truthers "quote mine", evade, shift goalposts etc etc
(c) Truthers know - like they know "No CD at WTC" - that they have lost the claim "It wasn't the plane at Pentagon" so any evasive side track to keep discussion going round in circles;
(d) (more if you want them )

5) More at this level too but....
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 11:03 PM   #376
ozeco41
Philosopher

...Tell me, after finding a plane in the building how much video do you need to know a plane crashed into the building?

Concise and to the point.
Old 1st January 2014, 11:08 PM   #377
ozeco41
Philosopher

So why is it still an issue in so many minds?
It is not an issue for anyone who rationally looks at the evidence and arguments. AKA "anyone who can think clearly".

THEREFORE: (two obvious consequences)

And, as far as I am aware, there are no extant examples of clear thinking on this topic from the truth movement.

If there are any post them or the links and stop "asking questions".
Old 1st January 2014, 11:14 PM   #378
david.watts
Critical Thinker

That is the core problem I am showing you how to escape from. "You find it a little bit suspicious" BUT you cannot say why and you refuse to come at the problem from a rational direction. Because:
1)"them" don't exist;
You know darn well why I am suspicious. What other reason would they not release the videos other than they are hiding something? But you say "them" don't exist. I am assuming "them" means "videos." If they don't exist then that ends that. But please point me to something that has some plausible explanation that there were no video cameras at the Pentagon that would have recorded the "757." Maybe you can. And why did it take FOIA requests to get video that showed not a thing, 757 or otherwise.
Old 1st January 2014, 11:20 PM   #379
Robrob
Philosopher

You know darn well why I am suspicious.
We are not mind readers. You have to use words.

Quote:
What other reason would they not release the videos other than they are hiding something?
Argument from Incredulity?

Quote:
But you say "them" don't exist. I am assuming "them" means "videos." If they don't exist then that ends that.
Good. Glad we finished that.

Quote:
But please point me to something that has some plausible explanation that there were no video cameras at the Pentagon that would have recorded the "757." Maybe you can. And why did it take FOIA requests to get video that showed not a thing, 757 or otherwise.
It's been explained to you repeatedly by multiple posters (by me just a couple posts ago). If you are not going to bother to pay attention, why do we need to keep spoon feeding you?
Old 1st January 2014, 11:24 PM   #380
david.watts
Critical Thinker

ozeco,

With all due respect, you seem totally committed to the facts as you see them. But, I think you have been unable to see the "big picture."

Sincerely,
David Watts
Old 1st January 2014, 11:29 PM   #381
Spanx
Master Poster

I think you have been unable to see the "big picture."

Sincerely,
David Watts
Why not open a new thread and tell us about the big picture ?
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 11:30 PM   #382
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

ozeco,

With all due respect, you seem totally committed to the facts as you see them. But, I think you have been unable to see the "big picture."

Sincerely,
David Watts
Coffee just came out my nose. The man worried about a video of a plane hitting the building when there is a plane inside the building thinks someone else can't see the big picture?
Old 1st January 2014, 11:54 PM   #383
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post

Coffee just came out my nose. The man worried about a video of a plane hitting the building when there is a plane inside the building thinks someone else can't see the big picture?

Thank you both.

My response - my style - already drafted now filed - was ~300 words.

Yours are both better.
Old 1st January 2014, 11:58 PM   #384
david.watts
Critical Thinker

One thing that would help me understand this "plane in the Pentagon" thing, would be to see a plausible explanation of how almost all of the airplane "vaporized" -- including big, large, titanium engines -- or whatever it was they say happened to it, and yet every or nearly every airplane occupant was identified with DNA?
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:01 AM   #385
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Actually, I did just start a new thread along those lines.

"Is there a “secret shadowy” government that would be capable of a False Flag event?"
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:04 AM   #386
Spanx
Master Poster

One thing that would help me understand
It's unlikely you are going to be able to understand anything that is 911 related.

http://thenewalexandrialibrary.com/j...enewworld.html
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:11 AM   #387
Mark F
Graduate Poster

You know darn well why I am suspicious. What other reason would they not release the videos other than they are hiding something? But you say "them" don't exist. I am assuming "them" means "videos." If they don't exist then that ends that. But please point me to something that has some plausible explanation that there were no video cameras at the Pentagon that would have recorded the "757." Maybe you can. And why did it take FOIA requests to get video that showed not a thing, 757 or otherwise.
As I said earlier, the "no videos" claim is a deliberate deception by Truthers designed to distract people from the overwhelming physical and corroborating witness evidence that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

As was pointed out above, you don't NEED a video to prove a plane crashed into a building when you find a plane and its occupants in the building.

I may have posted this earlier but this is a rundown of the video the FBI collected as evidence. Because it is evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation a FOIA request would be required for them to release it - kind of a no-brainer:

56 of the 85 videotapes did not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11."

Of the remaining 29 videotapes, 16 "did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon."

Of the 13 remaining tapes, 12 "only showed the Pentagon after the impact of Flight 77."

Only one tape showed the Pentagon impact: the Pentagon's own security camera footage, that would be released in 2006 after being used as evidence in the Moussawi trial. It was taken by a low resolution Philips LTC 1261 TV security camera at a checkpoint in the entrance to a parking lot. This camera was recording at one frame per second and had a limited field of view of the impact site. This camera at its location would have been entirely incapable of taking a clear image of a Boeing 757 moving at 780 feet/237.9 meters per second.

But again, we don't need any video at all know now that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Just like countless other air crash investigations that were solved without any video evidence at all we know exactly what happened to 77.

Stop ignoring the woods because you are so fascinated by the pattern of the leaves at start looking at the big picture. This case is not solved on one piece of non-evidence.
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:12 AM   #388
david.watts
Critical Thinker

It's unlikely you are going to be able to understand anything that is 911 related.

http://thenewalexandrialibrary.com/j...enewworld.html
Funny. I had no idea I had written two books. Maybe I wrote them somnambulantly.
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:15 AM   #389
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
56 of the 85 videotapes did not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11."

Of the remaining 29 videotapes, 16 "did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon."

Of the 13 remaining tapes, 12 "only showed the Pentagon after the impact of Flight 77."
So, I ask again, why not release them?
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:18 AM   #390
Spanx
Master Poster

Is this a genuine question ?
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:23 AM   #391
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

http://conleys.com.au/smilies/clap.gif
http://conleys.com.au/smilies/clap.gif
Thank you both.

My response - my style - already drafted now filed - was ~300 words.

Yours are both better.
Thanks, it's nice to be recognized. I enjoy and learn a lot from your posts.
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:23 AM   #392
Mark F
Graduate Poster

One thing that would help me understand this "plane in the Pentagon" thing, would be to see a plausible explanation of how almost all of the airplane "vaporized" -- including big, large, titanium engines -- or whatever it was they say happened to it, and yet every or nearly every airplane occupant was identified with DNA?
Because the plane did not "vaporize". Only Truthers claim that and well, they lie because they are motivated by a political agenda, not evidence.

Have you ever bothered to do a Google search for "Flight 77 debris"?

You have to stop looking for evidence that does not exist and start paying attention to all the evidence that does. We have a mountain of evidence which says Flight 77 hit the Pentagon;

1. Flight 77 took off and never landed, its passengers and crew to never be seen or heard from again.
2. Radar data which tracked the flight from take-off to impact
3. The Flight Data Recorder recovered at the site and its data matches the radar data exactly
4. 136 witnesses on record who saw Flight 77 hit (and zero who saw anything else)
5. The light poles, tree and generator on the lawn that the plane hit.
6. The parking lot surveillance video.
7. The DNA evidence from everyone aboard that was recovered at the Pentagon
8. Recovered aircraft debris and personal effects.
9. The airline and its insurers admit it was their aircraft and suffered millions of $ in damages and losses as a result.

There is a huge collection of evidence here, have at it:
http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.co.nz/

And because Truthers love Youtube, here is a video that might help explain to you what happened that can not be explained any other way than an airplance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8

If you have a more plausible case for what happened to the Pentagon that is supported by evidence please bring it. Make sure you explain what actually happened to Flight 77 and how it all fits in with everything else that happened that day. If you can't, then airplane-in-the-Pentagon it is.
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:29 AM   #393
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Have you asked for them and been told no?
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:30 AM   #394
Mark F
Graduate Poster

If you need to watch footage that shows nothing so badly fill out a FOIA request like Judicial Watch did for the Double Tree Hotel and CITGO videos.

Stop whining about it and be pro-active. All you have to do is file the request.
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:36 AM   #395
Spanx
Master Poster

Lol,

David watts has the same view as Chris Sarns did back in 2007.

And what have either of them done about it other than try and make a few bucks out of it ?

Post 8

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=73444
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:37 AM   #396
ozeco41
Philosopher

Thanks, it's nice to be recognized. I enjoy and learn a lot from your posts.
No problem - I try to commend good posts. Especially when they are relevant to my own comments.

On this occasion the two "pithy, brief and to the point" examples were more appropriate than my proposed pedantic para-legal pontifications on d.w's sins of logic.

Last edited by ozeco41; 2nd January 2014 at 12:50 AM.
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:49 AM   #397
ozeco41
Philosopher

Lol,

David watts has the same view as Chris Sarns did back in 2007...
I still rank C7 as the most effective troll I have seen.

So good that few people would agree that he was trolling.

The skill you don't see in today's trolls - he tracked the topic and could throw in questions which looked like he was progressing. Even agreed and admitted the occasional error.

BUT net result the discussion stayed down dead ends/rabbit burrows/derailed and going round in circles - which is the goal of truthers and some trolls.
Originally Posted by DGM's sig
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley
Side issue - has everyone noticed that the recent generation trolls have left the ship? E, CM, MM - is that a sign of foundering of said ocean vessel? Or simply that all three reached the natural end point of their trolling at same time? Life for most trolls seems to be in the 2-3 year range.
Old 2nd January 2014, 12:56 AM   #398
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

lol, you don't do the hard stuff, radar, it is electromagnetic radiation, like vision, but you need a machine.... you really have no clue what radar is? A pilot, how many times did you flunk the ATP?

Making fun of the dead? All but the kid, the kid was too small for his DNA to be found. Do you want to tell his parents your lies? Face to face?

Last edited by beachnut; 2nd January 2014 at 12:58 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2014, 01:01 AM   #399
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

My bolding.

It didn't. Go to Google, switch to 'Images' and search for Pentagon 9/11 debris. Engine parts, wheels, landing gear etc etc.....

See how easy it is to correct your own misconceptions in about 30 seconds rather than spending hours typing out your misconceptions on an internet forum?
Old 2nd January 2014, 01:03 AM   #400
Spanx
Master Poster

Side issue - has everyone noticed that the recent generation trolls have left the ship? E, CM, MM - is that a sign of foundering of said ocean vessel? Or simply that all three reached the natural end point of their trolling at same time? Life for most trolls seems to be in the 2-3 year range.
My opinion of their absence is that Ivan and Dave's microspheres had the same effect as rubbing Tiger Balm on their genitals. I doubt they will come back for more.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories