IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 29th December 2013, 04:25 PM   #321
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by david.watts View Post
One more simple question. I am asking what is the explanation for the bandana surviving UA 93 in such good condition? It basically looks brand new.

I am not saying it is not "possible." I do not know what explanation has been given in the past from JREF. I simply want to know your explanation.

What is it? Thank you.
I doubt that anyone has an explanation.

It is of no significance other than curiosity.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 04:30 PM   #322
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

One more simple question. I am asking what is the explanation for the bandana surviving UA 93 in such good condition? It basically looks brand new.

I am not saying it is not "possible." I do not know what explanation has been given in the past from JREF. I simply want to know your explanation.

What is it? Thank you.
Light weight stuff can survive; it is ignorance of physics and aircraft accident investigation which is the problem with comprehension of why and what happened on 911. Some can't figure it out. Not news, and that is due to lack of knowledge.

Stuff from many passengers made it, upset it ruins the inside job fantasy?. Why spread lies about 911? Are you making 500k/yr like Gage?

I thought you said you were a pilot; not knowing about crash dynamics is not a good sign of your experience as a pilot. Physics is why light weight object are ejected in good condition. What happened to the other 3 bandannas? You are full of nonsense. You have a solid record of spreading lies about 911, and you keep going to the next failed idea. Never correcting lies.

Last edited by beachnut; 29th December 2013 at 04:37 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 04:33 PM   #323
MarkLindeman
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
And what is your response to the incredibly pointless planting of a bandana in any possible scenario?

I thought you were seeking the simple and obvious truth.

Why do you propose the bandana was a plant when it introduces extraordinary and futile complications?

What is it? Thank you.
MarkLindeman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 04:35 PM   #324
pgimeno
Illuminator

What is it? Thank you.
I'll venture an explanation. It was probably thoroughly cleaned from soil etc. by the investigators in search for fingerprints or other clues. A piece of cloth is, as you should know, extremely flexible, and not expected to suffer much when bent, for example.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 04:36 PM   #325
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

David Watts, just out of curiosity just how probable did you think that this thread would go your way?
Old 29th December 2013, 05:03 PM   #326
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

What is it? Thank you.
In every plane crash random artefacts survive. Every single one.

Your claim is that this particular artefact is a plant.

Yet you fail to provide any evidence that it is.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 05:06 PM   #327
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).

What is it? Thank you.
I gave you a reply to that earlier.

Originally Posted by Orphia Nay View Post
"It was planted" implies "it was planted without being noticed or reported". Your answer is not as simple as you think.

Do you really think when a plane crashes that every item in every direction around is instantly engulfed in fire, or that fabric disintegrates when hitting the ground at speed?
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 06:36 PM   #328
Axxman300
Philosopher

What is it? Thank you.
Someone needs to post that famous picture from the Titanic wreckage of that tea cup resting on one of the boilers.

Before I get to your explanation you need to understand rural America first.

1. Strangers attract attention.
2. The government attracts suspicion. (Look up Kecksburg, PA/UFO sometime)

Nobody's planting anything, nobody's staging anything without some local yokel noticing. They won't know what's going on, but they'll all talk about it.

As for bandanna, it's simple :

All of the light objects would have been ejected from the cabin in the instant it ruptured from impact. The time between impact and when the fuel ignited would have been more than enough for the bandanna to fly free and clear.

Think confetti flying from exploding party favors.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 07:00 PM   #329
Robrob
Philosopher

It probably was. Undoubtedly the hijackers bought them new and they were only used for the hijacking.

Quote:

What is it? Thank you.
My explanation is you are "just asking questions."

The "explanation" is the hijackers had bandannas. One was recovered after all 19 died in the crashes of four planes.

Next "question?"
Old 29th December 2013, 07:15 PM   #330
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

What is it? Thank you.
Take all of the replies regarding the passport and substitute the word bandana
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 09:27 PM   #331
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

A bandana is just the kind of thing I would expect to survive and be mentioned in the press. It is a piece of clothing. Like most pieces of clothing, it is made of fabric, which is both highly flexible and durable. You could probably hang 100 pounds from a bandana without tearing it. Yet it weighs only about an ounce. That means that a bandana would not tear under its own weight even if subjected to 1600g acceleration.

Yet, unlike other fabric articles of clothing, like shirts and underwear, a bandana is usually carried or worn in such a way as to be easily separated from the wearer's person, with only a few g's of acceleration or a brief burst of wind. This is important because if a body is subjected to crushing or burning, any clothing that is not separated from the body will be crushed (becoming abraded, blood-soaked, etc.) or burned along with it. If images of the body are withheld from public view due to social conventions, then the clothing that is not separated from the body will also not be in public view. But once separated from the body, a bandana would have a reasonable chance of escaping further damage.

So, all in all, I would expect seeing descriptions or photographs of a bandana after a high-velocity impact event with human victims would be much more likely than, say, a pair of boxer shorts. Even though there would probably have been far fewer bandanas present in the first place.

(This is not a new phenomenon, by the way. When hats were much more commonly worn, accounts of hats left intact on the scene after accidents -- and even left floating after shipwrecks -- were often a poignant detail mentioned in song and story.)

Respectfully,
Myriad
Old 29th December 2013, 10:20 PM   #332
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Let's try this: One item -- the FBI collected videos from two places near the Pentagon within minutes after the Pentagon was hit. 1). Does everyone agree this occurred?

Why did they do this? Why so quickly? Why was the FBI even thinking in those terms (confiscating video)? Why would it even be necessary to collect the videos?

This is just one item. I am not saying this one item proves anything. It does not prove 9/11 was a FF.

Point: IF 9/11 WAS a FF, a simple and very reasonable explanation would be they had planned in advance to confiscate the videos for whatever reason.

If 9/11 was not a FF, what is the reasonable explanation for the FBI collecting videos within minutes of the Pentagon being hit?

What would that reasonable explanation be?
They were investigating a murder (several hundred murders really). Those videos showed the crime taking place. What else would you expect the FBI to do?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 10:40 PM   #333
Mark F
Graduate Poster

What is it? Thank you.
Asked and answered several times. Like hundreds of other items of personal effects that you ignore the bandana survived because it is normal in airplane crashes for personal effects to survive. It is only unique or unusual in your world of personal incredulity. Those who understand the nature of aircraft crashes do not find it so.

If you believe otherwise, please explain how they planted dump trucks full of personal effects and plane parts at the Flight 93 crash site with no one noticing.
Old 29th December 2013, 10:45 PM   #334
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
To add to Mark F's comment:

DW, please explain how they planted dump trucks full of body parts, personal effects and plane parts at the Flight 93 and Pentagon crash sites with no one noticing.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2013, 11:18 PM   #335
Robrob
Philosopher

Let's try this: One item -- the FBI collected videos from two places near the Pentagon within minutes after the Pentagon was hit. 1). Does everyone agree this occurred?
Please define "within minutes."

Quote:
Why did they do this? Why so quickly? Why was the FBI even thinking in those terms (confiscating video)? Why would it even be necessary to collect the videos?
Because collecting evidence is their job?

Seriously, you had to even ask?

Quote:
Point: IF 9/11 WAS a FF, a simple and very reasonable explanation would be they had planned in advance to confiscate the videos for whatever reason.
Your apparent ignorance of what the FBI does or what would be expected for law enforcement to do following a mass murder casts doubt on your claim a FF was a "reasonable explanation."

Quote:
If 9/11 was not a FF, what is the reasonable explanation for the FBI collecting videos within minutes of the Pentagon being hit?

What would that reasonable explanation be?
Stundie.
Old 29th December 2013, 11:47 PM   #336
alienentity
Illuminator

Should items be in good condition or burned upon recovery from plane crashes or building collapses?

Here's a sample:
Passport of Saeed Alghamdi, not in good shape.

Passport of Maynard Spence. Apparently in excellent condition

Wallet of Marisa Dinardo, excellent condition.

Those items and many more went thru traumatic events, some being damaged and others not. Nobody can ever say which ones should have been more or less damaged, because the exact conditions can never be known.
We simply accept them all the way they are as artifacts from a dark and sad day in history. It's ok to leave it at that and mourn those who were killed, and curse the perpetrators.
But none of these things will prove or disprove any notion that they were 'planted' by a secret conspiracy.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2013, 02:03 AM   #337
pgimeno
Illuminator

Let me add this from the Bellview Flight 210 crash:

More images with more personal effects that survived here:
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/photos/...=39&s=category

And since david.watts also asked about the black boxes...
After the crash, searchers were unable to find either the voice or flight data recorders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellvie...nes_Flight_210

Last edited by pgimeno; 30th December 2013 at 02:12 AM.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2013, 07:51 AM   #338
Mark F
Graduate Poster

The problem I think with david.watts is one shared by many Truthers. They go to conspiracy web sites that talk only about a passport and a bandana and never mention all the thousands of other items that were recovered. With no proper context they think there is something unique and unusual and therefore suspect about these items.
Old 30th December 2013, 08:31 AM   #339
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I am still waiting for an example of an airliner crash for which no personal effects of the occupants were ever found.
This is an important list since it would be important in determining the probability that passports or clothing items(especially such loose garb as a bandana) would survive to be found later.

I forget the flight number but there was a 747 cargo aircraft that hit a German apartment building. Slashed right through it and caused the portion it hit to fully collapse to ground level (it was several times wider than the aircraft). I'd be curious as to whether or not the personal effects of the crew (there were no passengers, it a crago craft) were found.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 30th December 2013 at 08:36 AM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2013, 08:49 AM   #340
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
I am still waiting for an example of an airliner crash for which no personal effects of the occupants were ever found.
This is an important list since it would be important in determining the probability that passports or clothing items(especially such loose garb as a bandana) would survive to be found later.

I forget the flight number but there was a 747 cargo aircraft that hit a German apartment building. Slashed right through it and caused the portion it hit to fully collapse to ground level (it was several times wider than the aircraft). I'd be curious as to whether or not the personal effects of the crew (there were no passengers, it a crago craft) were found.
El Al Flight 1862. It was Amsterdam

As far as I know, all the victims were eventually recovered.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 30th December 2013 at 08:52 AM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2013, 09:42 AM   #341
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
El Al Flight 1862. It was Amsterdam

As far as I know, all the victims were eventually recovered.
Well, if crew members were recovered (along with building occupants) then I assume crew member's personal effects were also recovered.

,,, and look:
Quote:
The aircraft's flight data recorder was recovered from the crash site, with its data intact. The cockpit voice recorder, however, had been destroyed, although El Al employees stated that it had been installed in the aircraft.[5]
^From the Wiki page

voice recorder unrecovered! Faked aircraft!! Fake! Fake!

The accident investigation is in Dutch at
http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/minister...erenwaterstaat

Can anyone see if it describes recovered crew bodies and personal effects?

Last edited by jaydeehess; 30th December 2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 30th December 2013, 10:23 AM   #342
alienentity
Illuminator

I looked into the 1998 Swissair Flight 111 crash, where all 229 passengers and crew died after it plunged directly into the Atlantic Ocean near Peggy's Cove, NS.

Because of the marine nature of the crash it was the costliest aircraft recovery effort in Canadian history, but thru DNA samples all aboard were identified. Many personal effects including wedding bands were collected and returned to families even in this case.

Interestingly years later there is now a conspiracy theory brewing involving valuable diamonds and a bomb. I think (after a brief skim) the 'evidence' for the conspiracy rests on slightly raised levels of Mg on some items. Also a red bandana was recovered in almost perfect condition. No, just kidding..
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2013, 10:45 AM   #343
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by alienentity View Post
I looked into the 1998 Swissair Flight 111 crash, where all 229 passengers and crew died after it plunged directly into the Atlantic Ocean near Peggy's Cove, NS.

Because of the marine nature of the crash it was the costliest aircraft recovery effort in Canadian history, but thru DNA samples all aboard were identified. Many personal effects including wedding bands were collected and returned to families even in this case.

Interestingly years later there is now a conspiracy theory brewing involving valuable diamonds and a bomb. I think (after a brief skim) the 'evidence' for the conspiracy rests on slightly raised levels of Mg on some items. Also a red bandana was recovered in almost perfect condition. No, just kidding..
A good case comparison, in this case one might expect predation to affect body recovery and ocean currents to affect personal effects recovery, which could be analogous to the effect that effect a collapsed building would have in the recovery of personal effects.
However in the El Al 747 case we have a direct analogue to the WTC tower impacts. We have a with 1% the number of occupants as either of the two planes that hit the towers while we also have a much smaller structure that is hit. If such a crash directly affects the possibility of collecting bodies or personal effects then with a plane with only a crew and no passengers one would expect little or no personal effects.
The probability would rise with the number of occupants on the aircraft. In this case we see that personal effects of occupants were collected, most from passengers and crew as well as hijackers. In fact only three hijacker passports were recovered including one that was found left behind in an apartment rather than taken on the flight. So that is a 15 % recovery rate for a specific document type.

By those odds, and assuming that the Israeli crew all had passports on the flight with them since they were travelling internationally, we have 0.15 X 4 (crew of four) = probability of finding a El Al crew man passport of 0.6 or if you prefer a 1.7 to 1 chance against finding a passport. So the question is, was one of the El Al crew's passports found? If so it beat the odds based on what was recovered in the case of 9/11 crashes.
Old 30th December 2013, 10:48 AM   #344
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

^^ it strikes me that it is rather odd that I and others are undertaking such a task as investigating the odds of finding personal effects. The truther unsupported claim is that it is highly improbable. However they cannot, it seems, be bothered to make that case in any way shape or fashion other than to baldly claim it.
Hardly the way engineers go about their profession, just assuming that if it looks right to them, then it must be right.

Of course we see the same thing with FF=CD
and with
(supposedly) symmetric collapse=CD
and with
explosions=bombs

Last edited by jaydeehess; 30th December 2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old 30th December 2013, 10:54 AM   #345
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

As an aside, can I only hope that, while Mr Watts is away for a couple of days, he peruse an introductory text on statistics?
Old 30th December 2013, 10:55 AM   #346
Robrob
Philosopher

^^ it strikes me that it is rather odd that I and others are undertaking such a task as investigating the odds of finding personal effects. The truther unsupported claim is that it is highly improbable. However they cannot, it seems, be bothered to make that case in any way shape or fashion other than to baldly claim it.
Hardly the way engineers go about their profession, just assuming that if it looks right to them, then it must be right.
This is why I give CT zero credit on their frequent claims of research. Invariably their "research" turns out to be C&P from others and simplistic repetitions of cherry picked urban legends. It's like a game of telephone, "a bandanna" become "only a bandana" in their mind. I have yet to encounter a CT of any stripe who can present three new bits of evidence or conclusions without regurgitating decade(s) debunked claptrap.
Old 30th December 2013, 11:39 AM   #347
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
This is why I give CT zero credit on their frequent claims of research. Invariably their "research" turns out to be C&P from others and simplistic repetitions of cherry picked urban legends. It's like a game of telephone, "a bandanna" become "only a bandana" in their mind. I have yet to encounter a CT of any stripe who can present three new bits of evidence or conclusions without regurgitating decade(s) debunked claptrap.
Personally I give them a near zero credit on their frequent claims of research since most of this involves completely unsupported bald assertion devoid of basic research. I say 'near' zero since AE911T is quite willing to accept the musings of carpenters and high school teachers and call it 'research' worthy of an organization comprised of a thousand or more engineers.
Old 30th December 2013, 12:00 PM   #348
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Personally I give them a near zero credit on their frequent claims of research since most of this involves completely unsupported bald assertion devoid of basic research. I say 'near' zero since AE911T is quite willing to accept the musings of carpenters and high school teachers and call it 'research' worthy of an organization comprised of a thousand or more engineers.
"Research" to a Truther (or any CT for that matter) consists of surfing the web looking for things they agree with, then stopping when they find them.

Last edited by Mark F; 30th December 2013 at 01:05 PM. Reason: clarification
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2013, 01:11 PM   #349
Sherman Bay
Master Poster

Let's try this. How many minutes would it take to make you feel that the event was NOT a false flag?
  • 1 hour
  • 2 hours
  • 5 hours
  • 12 hours
  • 1 day
  • 2 days
  • 1 week
  • longer
Please explain your reasoning why that number is the only one that makes sense, and why quick or slow is a consideration at all.
Sherman Bay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 07:04 PM   #350
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
"Research" to a Truther (or any CT for that matter) consists of surfing the web looking for things they agree with, then stopping when they find them.
Likewise.
david.watts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 07:08 PM   #351
Robrob
Philosopher

Likewise.
Irony, thy name is...
Old 1st January 2014, 07:14 PM   #352
Sherman Bay
Master Poster

Likewise.
So you don't wish to respond to my post?
Sherman Bay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 07:17 PM   #353
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Sherman Bay View Post
Let's try this. How many minutes would it take to make you feel that the event was NOT a false flag?
  • 1 hour
  • 2 hours
  • 5 hours
  • 12 hours
  • 1 day
  • 2 days
  • 1 week
  • longer
Please explain your reasoning why that number is the only one that makes sense, and why quick or slow is a consideration at all.
Why "quickly" is a consideration? The guy at the Citgo:

Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact. "I've never seen what the pictures looked like," he said. "The FBI was here within minutes and took the film."

It is like the first thing the FBI did was confiscate the videos. It is a little curious why they wanted to get them within minutes. They did not doubt that a 757 hit the Pentagon, did they? If they did not, why the very first thing would to be confiscate videos of a 757 hitting the Pentagon? Yes, the FBI does investigate. That is what they do. But it is like your mamma taking pictures of your poppa just to prove that he really existed.

Last edited by david.watts; 1st January 2014 at 07:48 PM.
david.watts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 07:47 PM   #354
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact. "I've never seen what the pictures looked like," he said. "The FBI was here within minutes and took the film."

It is like the first thing the FBI did was confiscate the videos. It is a little curious why they wanted to get them within minutes. They did not doubt that a 757 hit the Pentagon, did they? If they did not, why the very first thing would to be confiscate videos of a 757 hitting the Pentagon? Yes, the FBI does investigate. That is what they do. But it is like your mamma taking pictures of your poppa to prove that he really existed.
My post #317:
Thank you. All I asked for was what your reasonable explanation was. You gave me one.
The FBI collected the videos within minutes because the FBI was close and that is what the FBI does, they collect evidence.

I will accept it. Thank you.

Thank you for asking the question as to why "quickly" even matters. It made me think some more. I no longer think the explanation given here is reasonable.

I therefore retract my acceptance.

Ok, maybe the explanation given is not entirely not reasonable, but I have a much more reasonable explanation. Better than the analogy of your mamma taking pictures of your poppa just to prove he really existed.
Old 1st January 2014, 07:48 PM   #355
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

It is like the first thing the FBI did was confiscate the videos. It is a little curious why they wanted to get them within minutes. They did not doubt that a 757 hit the Pentagon, did they? If they did not, why the very first thing would to be confiscate videos of a 757 hitting the Pentagon? Yes, the FBI does investigate. That is what they do. But it is like your mamma taking pictures of your poppa to prove that he really existed.
When the Pentagon was hit it was known by all who knew the WTC was hit twice we were most likely under-attack from terrorists in PLANES, big planes since 175 impact was on video.

I knew when I went to work the terrorist came in planes.

If the FBI was not there at the Pentagon in minutes, it means they are the dumbest people on earth. It would take minutes to find witnesses who saw the impact of 77.

This is not improbable it is good news, that someone in the FBI can respond timely.

When will you remove these lies from the web?
http://www.opednews.com/Diary/9-11-H...80324-705.html Failed claims.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2014, 08:00 PM   #356
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
If the FBI was not there at the Pentagon in minutes, it means they are the dumbest people on earth. It would take minutes to find witnesses who saw the impact of 77.
I guess it is good the FBI within minutes was looking for witnesses of their mamma taking pictures of their poppa to prove that he really existed. But they were confiscating videos, not looking for witnesses. Besides, did not the pentagon also have cameras that would have seen the same mamma taking pictures of the same poppa just to prove he really existed?
Old 1st January 2014, 08:01 PM   #357
Robrob
Philosopher

That's what you base your claim, anecdotal evidence? Why do CT always seem to take casual/hyperbolic comments as if they were courtroom testimony? Rather than sit in front of your computer, cutting & pasting from wingnut websites, why don't one of you crack research geniuses go interview the CITGO guy and ask him exactly how many minutes 1-60 it took for the FBI to drive across the highway and collect evidence?

Quote:
It is like the first thing the FBI did was confiscate the videos.
You know this, how?

Quote:
It is a little curious why they wanted to get them within minutes.
Collecting of evidence is a priority wouldn't you agree?

Quote:
They did not doubt that a 757 hit the Pentagon, did they? If they did not, why the very first thing would to be confiscate videos of a 757 hitting the Pentagon?
You keep making that claim. Are you psychic or do you somehow otherwise know that was the very first thing the FBI did?

Quote:
Yes, the FBI does investigate. That is what they do. But it is like your mamma taking pictures of your poppa just to prove that he really existed.
Horse poop. It's gathering evidence. You know, like your Truthers continually want to see?

Thank you for asking the question as to why "quickly" even matters. It made me think some more. I no longer think the explanation given here is reasonable.

I therefore retract my acceptance.

Ok, maybe the explanation given is not entirely not reasonable, but I have a much more reasonable explanation. Better than the analogy of your mamma taking pictures of your poppa just to prove he really existed.
Please feel free to elaborate why you think it odd the FBI would gather evidence?

And I notice you very quickly deleted this post, why?
Old 1st January 2014, 08:14 PM   #358
david.watts
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Robrob View Post

1. Watts: It is like the first thing the FBI did was confiscate the videos.

You know this, how?

2. And I notice you very quickly deleted this post, why?

1. Read what I said again.

2. What post did I delete?
Old 1st January 2014, 08:34 PM   #359
Robrob
Philosopher

1. Read what I said again.
I did. You claimed it was the "first thing" yet obviously you have no idea what they did prior to collecting the evidence. Not to mention, you also have no idea how long it actually took for them to do it.

Quote:
2. What post did I delete?
My mistake, Beachnut responded to you between posts.
Old 1st January 2014, 08:39 PM   #360
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I guess it is good the FBI within minutes was looking for witnesses of their mamma taking pictures of their poppa to prove that he really existed. But they were confiscating videos, not looking for witnesses. Besides, did not the pentagon also have cameras that would have seen the same mamma taking pictures of the same poppa just to prove he really existed?
That is a lie, they did interview witnesses. But go ahead, spread more nonsense. Guess what happens after they are done with the video? They give them back, we have access to all of them. oops, FOIA

Why would the Pentagon have video cameras aimed at the air? Good one, that is logic with extra truthy added.

RADAR proves 77 hit the Pentagon.
FDR proves 77 impacted the Pentagon.
DNA found in the Pentagon is proof 77 impacted the Pentagon.

Guess evidence is not used when spreading lies about 911.
http://www.opednews.com/Diary/9-11-H...80324-705.html
See, no evidence, silly claims based on nonsense.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories