JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 2nd April 2013, 12:13 PM   #161
carlitos
"más divertido"

Quote:
"Hillary Clinton was sleeping with both of her law partners, Webb Hubbell and Vince Foster. And she's a lesbian, too."
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2013, 01:13 PM   #162
halleyscomet
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Myron Proudfoot View Post
Thanks for the link. Wow. Never held a real job, never been married. A 40-something who says "Um, I like to work out at the gym. I like to go hiking. I like to ride my bicycle." Just, WOW
http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/29/Wo...ust_love.shtml
Quote:
And yes, Morrow thinks he has made a difference. Every time a news report alludes to Clinton being a polarizing figure, Morrow figures his mass e-mails played a part.
Yeah, and I've played a small role in everyone who ever turned away from MMS.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2013, 09:37 PM   #163
R.A.F.
Banned

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
The point of this thread being?
Evidence indicates that the point can be found at the apex of Mr. Morrow's head.

...been waiting a while to use that one.
R.A.F. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2013, 09:55 PM   #164
R.A.F.
Banned

Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
I think some people don't understand....
Well, that's because you are "peddling" unproven, completely irrational garbage.

Which for you, is actually pretty typical.
R.A.F. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2013, 05:35 PM   #165
NightStar76
Thinker

I still don't understand what the conspiracy here is meant to be. Hillary Clinton ordered Bill Clinton to order Janet Reno to order the DEA to kill all the Branch Davidians?
NightStar76 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2013, 08:41 PM   #166
Elizabeth I
Olympic Equestrian Wannabe

Originally Posted by NightStar76 View Post
I still don't understand what the conspiracy here is meant to be. Hillary Clinton ordered Bill Clinton to order Janet Reno to order the DEA to kill all the Branch Davidians?
Sadly, you do understand it. You might want to consider a year of quiet contemplation and bland food to help clear your brain.

• There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. - Winston Churchill
• Never wrestle with a pig - you just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
• My blog: Pardon me, may I ask...
Elizabeth I is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2013, 06:45 AM   #167
halleyscomet
Master Poster

Originally Posted by NightStar76 View Post
I think the conspiracy is that Hillary Clinton had so much power that she was able to personally order Janet Reno to order the DEA to kill the heavily armed cultists, bypassing the President completely.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2013, 06:49 AM   #168
BazBear
Teddy Bears do have teeth!

Location: Slightly Over The Hill, Not Too Far Around The Bend
The DEA?? Is that like the Davidian Extermination Agency or something?
Old 5th April 2013, 06:54 AM   #169
Multivac
Master Poster

Originally Posted by BazBear View Post
The DEA?? Is that like the Davidian Extermination Agency or something?
No, no, no, no! It's the Darwin Extermination Agency, created by evil Darwinists to kill creationists......or something.
Multivac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2013, 07:14 AM   #170
halleyscomet
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Robert Morrow View Post
Hillary Clinton in 1993 was running 1/2 the federal government. Hillary thought she was "owed" by Bill for covering up his rampant and unhinged womanizing.

Hillary also had vetted the cabinet of the Clinton Administration. Nobody elected her to anything; she wielded power because she had Clinton by the balls which she could have chopped off at any moment by saying "I am getting a divorce. Get this freak out of my life immediately."

So wild Bill gave her immense amount of power. Ever heard the expression "making a deal with the devil?"
Citations needed.
Old 5th April 2013, 03:54 PM   #171
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Citations needed.
No hope of that.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th April 2013, 08:15 AM   #172
halleyscomet
Master Poster

Has ANY actual evidence of the OP claim ever surfaced? All I've seen in the thread and the linked article was speculation and terrified hand-wringing.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories