JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » USA Politics
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 11th December 2012, 07:44 PM   #281
Unabogie
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
Speaking of mockery, you need a new avatar, Unabogie. Romney is so last election.
I know. But this one kind of grew on me. It's like me, Mitt, and his abused dog are old pals.

Without the pooping.
Unabogie is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2012, 04:46 AM   #282
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Unabogie View Post
You people are making a mockery of this thread!

Please continue.
You populum are making a mocarena of this threadium!
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2012, 11:27 AM   #283
12AX7
Glowing red!

Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
You populum are making a mocarena of this threadium!
Well, to be fair, it was a Robert Prey thread, so it didn't have much hope or credibility to begin with.

I hope he comes back; I'd like to hear more about his selective support for natural law.
12AX7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 10:42 AM   #284
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Robert Prey View Post
I'm against all forms of sophomoric nitwittery.
So, clearly you use all of your posts as horrible examples in an effort to curb sophomoric nitwittery.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2012, 06:47 AM   #285
Craig4
Philosopher

Come on Robert, I saw you talking about this in the thread about the school shooting. Let's have it. Did you or are you practicing what you preach about abstinence from sex outside of marriage?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2012, 08:59 AM   #286
Hans
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elypsis44 View Post
Well, to be fair, it was a Robert Prey thread, so it didn't have much hope or credibility to begin with.

I hope he comes back; I'd like to hear more about his selective support for natural law.
Amen brother, the comedy value of his threads is top notch
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » USA Politics