JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags richard gage

Old 19th January 2008, 08:41 PM   #41
LastChild
Banned

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
I am stating that Richard Gage is using people to support him in the lifestyle to which he is becoming accustomed solely by preying on their delusions regarding the collapse of WTC 1, 2, and 7. I am also stating that it is sad that enough people fall for it to keep him in said lifestyle.

Can you provide evidence to the contrary?
Why it's your statement isn't it? You know this how? Richard Gage became an architect to profit from 9/11 conspiracy? LOL
LastChild is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2008, 08:48 PM   #42
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Location: Trying to decide whether to set defenses against an army, or against mole rats.
Originally Posted by LastChild View Post
Why it's your statement isn't it? You know this how? Richard Gage became an architect to profit from 9/11 conspiracy? LOL

No, Richard Gage sent out an e-mail begging people to send him money so he doesn't have to go look for work as an architect. Remember the OP?

- Tragic Monkey
Hokulele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2008, 08:59 PM   #43
LastChild
Banned

No, Richard Gage sent out an e-mail begging people to send him money so he doesn't have to go look for work as an architect. Remember the OP?
And I hope the 9/11 debunking isn't taking too much time away from Mark Roberts pre-9/11 carreer path. LOL

And I guess Jim Meigs will have to go back to working for fluff publications like Premier or Entertainment Weekly now that all the conspiracy theories have been declared put to rest. LOL! I wonder if the History channel will be asking for his expert opinion then? Maybe they'll do a show on the history of yellow journalism and he'll luck out.

Or maybe he can pen his long awaited follow-up "Make your own Music Video part II"

Last edited by LastChild; 19th January 2008 at 08:59 PM.
LastChild is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2008, 09:03 PM   #44
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Location: Trying to decide whether to set defenses against an army, or against mole rats.
And I hope the 9/11 debunking isn't taking too much time away from Mark Roberts pre-9/11 carreer path. LOL

And I guess Jim Meigs will have to go back to working for fluff publications like Premier or Entertainment Weekly now that all the conspiracy theories have been declared put to rest. LOL! I wonder if the History channel will be asking for his expert opinion then? Maybe they'll do a show on the history of yellow journalism and he'll luck out.

Or maybe he can pen his long awaited follow-up "Make your own Music Video part II"

Ah, you have finally figured out why I stated that September 11 is not the primary source of funds for Mark Roberts and Jim Meigs, but it is for Richard Gage. Thanks for making my point for me.

- Tragic Monkey
Hokulele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2008, 09:09 PM   #45
Calcas
Master of my Domain

And I guess Jim Meigs will have to go back to working for fluff publications like Premier or Entertainment Weekly now that all the conspiracy theories have been declared put to rest. LOL!
As soon as you can post an email from Mark Roberts or Jim Meigs requesting donations so they can continue in their debunking efforts, we might listen.

Until then you have bupkis. So STFU and stop acting like a fool.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2008, 09:10 PM   #46
LastChild
Banned

Ah, you have finally figured out why I stated that September 11 is not the primary source of funds for Mark Roberts and Jim Meigs, but it is for Richard Gage. Thanks for making my point for me.
Was that your point? Being an architect isn't having as much of a career as a tour guide or a fraud in your opinion? LOL good point.
Old 19th January 2008, 09:14 PM   #47
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Was that your point? Being an architect isn't having as much of a career as a tour guide or a fraud in your opinion? LOL good point.

My point is that Richard Gage sole source of income relies on the results of these begging letters. See Calcas' post for a more concise answer.

What is your point?

- Tragic Monkey
Old 19th January 2008, 09:16 PM   #48
LastChild
Banned

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
As soon as you can post an email from Mark Roberts or Jim Meigs requesting donations so they can continue in their debunking efforts, we might listen.

Until then you have bupkis. So STFU and stop acting like a fool.
I already posted the links where PM, Hardfire, and the History channel are profiting from claiming to debunk 9/11 conspiracies by way of Roberts and Meigs.

So shhhhhhhhh sit down and be quiet.
Old 19th January 2008, 09:24 PM   #49
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™
Administrator

Originally Posted by Minadin View Post
This is just a shameless attempt to get gullible people to give Mr. Gage money. I guess it's difficult for him to keep busy with architectural work, so he resorts to panhandling.

Indeed.

Gage has a very strong whiff of fraud about him. Further evidence, of course, will be required to prove actual fraud but, so far, Gage and his group do not pass the smell test.

Originally Posted by Minadin View Post
If he's soliciting donations like this, must he adhere to the standard rules for NPO's / charities? For instance, most of those types of organizations are required to make their financial records public.

I was just thinking about this as well. Gage insinuates in his panhandling message that his group is a non-profit organization when he says:

Originally Posted by Gage
The plain truth of the matter is that non-profit organizations like AE911Truth exist, function and grow almost solely through the generous donations of their supporters.
but in the group's newsletter, he claims that his group:

[has] completed most of the steps toward forming our nonprofit corporation. Our tax-exempt status is expected but not guaranteed. Please do not wait. We need your support now in order to give this effort a broader full-time thrust!
A search at GuideStar.org does not show this group as a non-profit, and it seems that Gage is trying to suck and blow at the same time.

Certainly reeks of a scam to me.

Does anyone have any additional information on the "non-profit" status that Gage alludes to in his pleas for donations?

Last edited by LashL; 19th January 2008 at 09:26 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2008, 09:24 PM   #50
LastChild
Banned

My point is that Richard Gage sole source of income relies on the results of these begging letters. See Calcas' post for a more concise answer.

What is your point?
Richard Gage is an architect doing 9/11 research. If people want to send money to him because they feel there are still questions about 9/11 that need to be answered then it’s their business and at least he has some credentials to back up his claims. Now what are the credentials of Roberts or Meigs again and how is it any better that people would purchase something under the guise that they are some kind of authority when they are nothing of the sort?
Old 19th January 2008, 09:45 PM   #51
LashL
Administrator

Richard Gage is an architect doing 9/11 research.
Evidence?

To date, it appears that he has done nothing but regurgitate the half-baked nonsense of others, and there is no indication that he has done any independent research at all.

If people want to send money to him because they feel there are still questions about 9/11 that need to be answered then it’s their business and at least he has some credentials to back up his claims.
Gage's credentials are not sufficient to rise to the level of expertise that he wishes he had (and pretends he has) when it comes to the subject matters upon which he purports to opine.

And, to get back to the subject matter of this thread, what do you make of Gage's contradictory claims regarding the non-profit status of his organization in his appeals for donations?
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th January 2008, 09:53 PM   #52
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Please show me one example of original research from Richard Gage. Everything I have seen in his presentations has been claptrap plagiarized from others' work.

ETA: LashL beat me to it.

- Tragic Monkey
Old 19th January 2008, 10:02 PM   #53
MarkyX
Master Poster

Quote:
So Richard Gage designs fancy blueprints on projects (according to his resume) not even 2 stories tall, yet he somehow knows where to be explosive devices on a 110 story building?

Since when did architects deal with explosives?
Old 19th January 2008, 10:08 PM   #54
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

seems like fraud to me, money for nothing, and stupid for free

Richard Gage is an architect doing 9/11 research. If people want to send money to him because they feel there are still questions about 9/11 that need to be answered then it’s their business and at least he has some credentials to back up his claims. Now what are the credentials of Roberts or Meigs again and how is it any better that people would purchase something under the guise that they are some kind of authority when they are nothing of the sort?
Richard Gage is a fraud, spreading lies about 9/11. Pay attention and see fraud before you loose money.

Lies, he does not even add to the knowledge base but he uses other peoples lie, hearsay, to spread misinformation and junk. He expects dim wits to follow blindly and give him money! Lots of money. This is for money, not 9/11 truth, just more money. If you do not see it, you are not very good at logical thinking. We all need to trust other people, only when they earn it; I do not care if you ever trust me, it makes my opportunities greater if you are unable to think rationally and compete with me in the job market! Or my kids, or my grandkids! People that believe Gage are not competitive with my kids and grandkids, in the real world.

So all you truthers, believe in Gage, suspend rational thought, and be a looser in the real world! If you are lucky, 9/11 is you only problem.

Last edited by beachnut; 19th January 2008 at 10:15 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 06:39 AM   #55
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

I didn't say they were. I said Hardfire was selling Mark Roberts 9/11 debunking and PM was selling 9/11 debunking and using Jim Meigs to do it and The History Channel is selling 9/11 debunking and implying that the idiots from PM are some kind of experts when they're nothing of the sort.

And how many of those people would ever have written, said or filmed anything about 9/11 if the CT nutters and profiteers hadn't started this whole mess?
Old 20th January 2008, 07:49 AM   #56
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

After reading these posts, I was considering filing a complaint against Richarg Gage. The FTC has a website where you can file a complaint but it is down.

Is there a lawyer in the house??

I was wondering if what he is doing against the law in regards to the Non Profit status of his organization.

Last edited by Mr.Herbert; 20th January 2008 at 07:50 AM. Reason: ETA = Go Pats!
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 08:00 AM   #57
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
After reading these posts, I was considering filing a complaint against Richarg Gage. The FTC has a website where you can file a complaint but it is down.

Is there a lawyer in the house??

I was wondering if what he is doing against the law in regards to the Non Profit status of his organization.
If he's not a non-profit and he paying his taxes he is not doing anything illegal. (Short version from business owner not a lawyer)

"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 08:32 AM   #58
Calcas
Master of my Domain

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
If he's not a non-profit and he paying his taxes he is not doing anything illegal. (Short version from business owner not a lawyer)
That doesn't sound necessarily true.

I too received his email which, in part, stated,

"This is where you come in. The plain truth of the matter is that non-profit organizations like AE911Truth exist, function and grow almost solely through the generous donations of their supporters."

The insinuation is clearly that it's a non-profit organization.

There is no other mention or clarification in the email regarding the non-profit (or lack thereof) status. If I, or others, send a donation believing that it is indeed a non-profit organization than I have been the victim of fraud, have I not?

Now that I think it about it more, where exactly DO I file a complaint?
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 08:39 AM   #59
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

If there is a grievance, I would suggest contacting the BBB in his area.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 08:54 AM   #60
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

That doesn't sound necessarily true.

I too received his email which, in part, stated,

"This is where you come in. The plain truth of the matter is that non-profit organizations like AE911Truth exist, function and grow almost solely through the generous donations of their supporters."

The insinuation is clearly that it's a non-profit organization.

There is no other mention or clarification in the email regarding the non-profit (or lack thereof) status. If I, or others, send a donation believing that it is indeed a non-profit organization than I have been the victim of fraud, have I not?

Now that I think it about it more, where exactly DO I file a complaint?
I see your point.
I think this might fall under "let the buyer beware".

I would like to see LashL's comments on this.

I'll send her a PM to direct her to this thread.

"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 09:45 AM   #61
Mince
Master Poster

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
Sorry I missed the "cashing in on 911" in your links, could you point them out please?

I'll add that all of the entities to which he linked were operational before 9/11, unlike AEfor911Truth.
Mince is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 10:23 AM   #62
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

The problem with calling himself a non-profit arises when his "donors" file their taxes and try to claim a deduction for charity, assuming they itemize deductions.

- Tragic Monkey
Old 20th January 2008, 01:20 PM   #63
LashL
Administrator

I see your point.
I think this might fall under "let the buyer beware".

I would like to see LashL's comments on this.

I'll send her a PM to direct her to this thread.

Gage insinuates in his panhandling message that his group is a non-profit organization when he says [my bolding]:

The plain truth of the matter is that non-profit organizations like AE911Truth exist, function and grow almost solely through the generous donations of their supporters.
but on the donations page of his site (and in the newsletter linked above previously), he says that his group:

[has] completed most of the steps toward forming our nonprofit corporation. Our tax-exempt status is expected but not guaranteed. Please do not wait. We need your support now in order to give this effort a broader full-time thrust!

This is not my area of law, so I will certainly defer to someone else who has expertise in this area, but it seems to me that the explicit proviso that the group has not obtained non-profit (or public charity) status, and the fact that donors are likely, therefore, not given tax-deductible receipts, would probably cover Gage's butt so long as he is not claiming that donations are tax-deductible, etc.
Old 20th January 2008, 02:12 PM   #64
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
Gage insinuates in his panhandling message that his group is a non-profit organization when he says [my bolding]:

but on the donations page of his site (and in the newsletter linked above previously), he says that his group:

This is not my area of law, so I will certainly defer to someone else who has expertise in this area, but it seems to me that the explicit proviso that the group has not obtained non-profit (or public charity) status, and the fact that donors are likely, therefore, not given tax-deductible receipts, would probably cover Gage's butt so long as he is not claiming that donations are tax-deductible, etc.
Thanks LashL:
Also these petitions are only being sent to "members" so you can't actually claim you couldn't have known better. All in all the man not an idiot, He's covering his butt fairly well in my opinion.

Old 20th January 2008, 02:14 PM   #65
boloboffin

For him, "non-profit organizations like AE911Truth" is probably an assertion that he's not making any money off of this.

He's just using the organization to cover his travel expenses all over the country, more likely. "I'll be hosting a 9/11 Truth event at the Pyramids this year. Would anyone like to contribute?"

Last edited by boloboffin; 20th January 2008 at 02:15 PM.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 04:19 PM   #66
Crazy Chainsaw
Graduate Poster

What Credible research has Gage done?

Come on he is a rehash of Dr. Joneses work and a bad rehash at that.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 20th January 2008 at 04:21 PM.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 06:27 PM   #67
Calcas
Master of my Domain

Thanks Lash. I agree that he insinuates they're a non-profit in his email. That's exactly what I said in my post.

But, how am I (a recepient of the email) supposed to know what other disclaimers he has on his site? I simply signed his petition and received the solicitation email (strongly) suggesting that they're non-profit.

That can't be legit, can it?
Old 20th January 2008, 06:50 PM   #68
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

I am stating that Richard Gage is using people to support him in the lifestyle to which he is becoming accustomed solely by preying on their delusions regarding the collapse of WTC 1, 2, and 7. I am also stating that it is sad that enough people fall for it to keep him in said lifestyle.

Can you provide evidence to the contrary?
Your claim; your burdon of proof.

Please give direct evidence that Gage is using donations to maintain his lifestyle...ie, not using it for research or related things.
Sizzler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 08:04 PM   #69
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

Originally Posted by Sizzler View Post
Your claim; your burdon of proof.

Please give direct evidence that Gage is using donations to maintain his lifestyle...ie, not using it for research or related things.
I imagine that the fact he hasn't done any research would pretty much prove that he hasn't spent a lot of money on research.

Invert the prominent diaphragm!!!

I have eaten breakfast and have not written an Epistle to any Church. - dejudge.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 09:13 PM   #70
LashL
Administrator

But, how am I (a recepient of the email) supposed to know what other disclaimers he has on his site? I simply signed his petition and received the solicitation email (strongly) suggesting that they're non-profit.

That can't be legit, can it?

It is sleazy, no question, but probably not illegal since the e-mail does not claim that donations are tax-deductible, nor does it claim that the organization is a public charity. In my view (and again, the legal governance of non-profits is not my area of expertise), Gage's claim in his e-mail that his little group is a "non-profit organization" is not fraudulent on its own. I think he chose his words very carefully in order to avoid crossing the line into fraud from a legal standpoint.

(Note: in the newsletter, he says that they have taken steps toward forming their "non profit corporation" but that these steps have not been completed, etc. In other words, the group is not yet even incorporated, and frankly I doubt that it will ever obtain tax-exempt status even if it ever does get incorporated.) Again, the wording and the snake oil pitch is very sleazy, in my opinion, but not [yet] illegal.)

Another thing, just as an aside, the e-mail directs potential donors to the donation page (which does say that the group has not been incorporated and has not received tax-exempt status) but it also says that someone from his little group will be phoning the recipients of the e-mail message in the next two to three weeks. It would be very interesting to know what form the telephone solicitations take. (hint, hint )
Old 20th January 2008, 11:52 PM   #71
ref
Master Poster

One more detail. Their December newsletter states that their goal is to reach 1000 A&E's by September 11, 2008.

They have 233 days and still 757 members to go.

757 members / 233 days = 3.25 new members per day.

Their current rate is 0.5 new members per day.

Now, I will make a bold prediction. By September 11, 2008 their member count will be 243 + (0.5 * 233) = 360 members.

And that's a generous prediction, assuming they keep up their current rate. Let's see how close I get.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2008, 11:55 PM   #72
boloboffin

That is being generous, ref. The graph shows them leveling off. I'll be surprised to see them crack 300.

They also want 5000 "others." They also want 8 A/Es trained to give the slideshow presentation.

Hey, people in Hades? How's that ice water?
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2008, 12:11 AM   #73
ref
Master Poster

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
That is being generous, ref. The graph shows them leveling off. I'll be surprised to see them crack 300.
I know, but come closer the new Sept 11 they might see some minor new growth again. If they are not exposed as total frauds even in the eyes of the truthers, who still believe in them.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2008, 08:25 AM   #74
sleahead
Critical Thinker

CC, I've just come across a different way of making spherules. No connection to WTC, I think. I just thought it might be of interest to you.
sleahead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2008, 08:25 AM   #75
Calcas
Master of my Domain

Another thing, just as an aside, the e-mail directs potential donors to the donation page (which does say that the group has not been incorporated and has not received tax-exempt status) but it also says that someone from his little group will be phoning the recipients of the e-mail message in the next two to three weeks. It would be very interesting to know what form the telephone solicitations take. (hint, hint )
LOL. I get the hint.

While I may have signed the petition just to get on his mailing list and monitor the lunacy first hand, I certainly wasn't so stupid as to provide an accurate phone number.

Last edited by Calcas; 21st January 2008 at 08:26 AM.
Old 21st January 2008, 09:19 AM   #76
Crazy Chainsaw
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by sleahead View Post
CC, I've just come across a different way of making spherules. No connection to WTC, I think. I just thought it might be of interest to you.
Thanks Sleahead, that is an article I came across a few months ago it is great, but the reaction might not be occurring in the Trade Center, and the manufactured spheres using that process were not produced until after 2005.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2009, 05:34 PM   #77
Tricky
Briefly immortal

Mod WarningA number of posts have been sent to Abandon All Hope. Some for bickering. Some for off-topic. If you're enjoying the topic of this discussion try to avoid causing the whole thread to go there. If what you're enjoing is the bickering and off-topic stuff, then perhaps Forum Community is the place to go. The rules are a bit more lax there.
Posted By:Tricky
Tricky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2009, 06:49 PM   #78
Philosopher

is there a reason this year old thread got resurrected?

odd

The art of labeling an argument in a dismissive fashion being used as an argument in and of itself. Ex: Labeling facts as a conspiracy theory
16.5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2009, 08:23 PM   #79
brasil
Thinker

ae911truth.org DOES verify their members

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
Throw "Cameron Porter PHD" into that mix... Cameron Porter is your's truly...I can assure you that is not my real name and I am not a PHD.
i read what you wrote before my post (and all replies to it) was so very predictably "automodded," and you are just wrong: "Cameron Porter PhD" is not listed in the "Engineers (Degreed & Licensed - Active & Retired)" official list - and you know it. you are being disingenuous by posting a screenshot of what appears to be an image that shows your fraudulent "engineer", and not text.

further proof that your fraudulent profile on http://www.ae911truth.org does not exist anywhere on the site is a google search within that site's domain for the string "cameron porter" :

the google search

and what link comes up? "Unknown user — unable to display profile."

your suggestion that richard gage and his staff do not verify the licensed professionals on his site is simply false. nice try, and also very hypocritical of you to commit fraud against a site that i find to be nothing but credible.

www.ae911truth.org
brasil is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2009, 08:34 PM   #80
TexasJack
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by brasil View Post
i read what you wrote before my post (and all replies to it) was so very predictably "automodded," and you are just wrong: "Cameron Porter PhD" is not listed in the "Engineers (Degreed & Licensed - Active & Retired)" official list - and you know it. you are being disingenuous by posting a screenshot of what appears to be an image that shows your fraudulent "engineer", and not text.

further proof that your fraudulent profile on http://www.ae911truth.org does not exist anywhere on the site is a google search within that site's domain for the string "cameron porter" :

the google search

and what link comes up? "Unknown user — unable to display profile."

your suggestion that richard gage and his staff do not verify the licensed professionals on his site is simply false. nice try, and also very hypocritical of you to commit fraud against a site that i find to be nothing but credible.

www.ae911truth.org
They do have Charles Pegelow, a featured member over there that believes the towers were brought down by nukes. Is that what you believe?
TexasJack is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories