IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th February 2008, 06:57 PM   #1
pomeroo
Banned

Hardfire Call-in Numbers

I have thrown in the towel. I can't produce a fantasist with the stones to peddle his snake oil to Mark and Arthur Scheuerman next Tuesday night. So, we will attempt another call-in show. Start time is 9 P.M. The main number is 718-935-9598. If it's busy, call 917-763-9896. Necessarily, I'll have to keep the calls brief, but we'd like to hear from you.

pomeroo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:02 PM   #2
Hyperviolet
Damnum Fatale

Shame, that.

At least you tried, Ron.
Old 18th February 2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by pomeroo View Post
I have thrown in the towel. I can't produce a fantasist with the stones to peddle his snake oil to Mark and Arthur Scheuerman next Tuesday night. So, we will attempt another call-in show. Start time is 9 P.M. The main number is 718-935-9598. If it's busy, call 917-763-9896. Necessarily, I'll have to keep the calls brief, but we'd like to hear from you.
Will it be anything like the last call in show.....that was pretty funny stuff.
Sizzler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:16 PM   #4
jproudj
Student

On one of your youtube comments, here -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rig2VkiDQCM

Someone said this two days ago:

"he hasnt researched ******!!!!!! hes a liar!!!so we should trust him because hes already done the research seems to me research for yourself he must be patient to manipulate retards like these two please!!!!!!!!!!!someone get these guys on youtube for me so i can debate w/them when im done w/them they will think they've been hit by a wheelbarrow full of cement falling off a scaffold why couldnt this scum have been in the towers?"

Shall I ask him to stand in?

By the way where does this show come from? I don't know anything about it (jref noob)

Last edited by jproudj; 18th February 2008 at 07:18 PM.
jproudj is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:19 PM   #5
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by jproudj View Post
By the way where does this show come from? I don't know anything about it (jref noob)
TV...it's a little box that shows moving pictures
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:22 PM   #6
Max Photon
Graduate Poster

Hardfire gets Josed.

Fresh content must be tough when Flaccidfire follows some sort of intellectual Gresham's Law.

But to help out - because I'm just that kind of a guy - I'll call in on Tuesday night and ask Chief Arthur about that peculiar little spelling irregularity between Jose and Hose B. (That ought to kill some time.)

Last edited by Max Photon; 18th February 2008 at 07:23 PM.
Max Photon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:26 PM   #7
jproudj
Student

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
lol, i thought it might just be an internet thing, where is it shown? (I'm in the UK)
jproudj is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:34 PM   #8
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Somebody post it on lcf so the CIT nuts can't say they never have a chance.

Not that they don't lurk over here or anything. Merc (Aldo) seems to post anything and everything from here over there.

Last edited by Calcas; 18th February 2008 at 07:35 PM.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:36 PM   #9
~enigma~
Banned

lol, i thought it might just be an internet thing, where is it shown? (I'm in the UK)
Think it's cable access in Brooklyn.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 07:39 PM   #10
Calcas
Graduate Poster

It's a local cable TV show that Ron (pomeroo) has in New York City.

I don't think most of us (even in the US) can pick it up but they will likely have the audio or video up on the net within a few days.

Last edited by Calcas; 18th February 2008 at 07:39 PM.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 08:10 PM   #11
OldTigerCub
Striped Shapeshifting Reptoid

Think it's cable access in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
It's a local cable TV show that Ron (pomeroo) has in New York City.

I don't think most of us (even in the US) can pick it up but they will likely have the audio or video up on the net within a few days.
You should be able to see it via live internet feed. Here's the link to the main site. HARDFIRE
Old 18th February 2008, 08:12 PM   #12
~enigma~
Banned

9 PM EST right?
Old 18th February 2008, 08:25 PM   #13
CHF
Illuminator

Whatever happened to "Diane?"
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 08:34 PM   #14
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Are you requesting that the calls deal strictly with WTC7?
Old 18th February 2008, 08:36 PM   #15
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by CHF View Post
She chickened out.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 08:45 PM   #16
CHF
Illuminator

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
She chickened out.
I should have seen that coming.

Did she give a reason?
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 09:11 PM   #17
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Will you be posting this on 911 blogger or is this invite only?
Sizzler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 09:37 PM   #18
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

I should have seen that coming.

Did she give a reason?

There was some lame excuse reason given in a previous thread. I've been looking for it - although Ron might be able to pinpoint it more quickly - but I think the excuse was that she wasn't "ready" (despite having agreed to it days earlier and despite having several weeks to prepare for the actual filming date). Others can, and will, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure.

Last edited by LashL; 18th February 2008 at 09:43 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 09:43 PM   #19
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Diane backing out.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...75#post3388575
Old 18th February 2008, 09:46 PM   #20
mortimer
NWO Janitor

Originally Posted by Max Photon View Post
Fresh content must be tough when Flaccidfire follows some sort of intellectual Gresham's Law.

But to help out - because I'm just that kind of a guy - I'll call in on Tuesday night and ask Chief Arthur about that peculiar little spelling irregularity between Jose and Hose B. (That ought to kill some time.)
Fresh content? You've been peddling the same stale "theory" here for months, with *zero* evidence to back said "theory". It's gone so beyond stale as to be petrified.
Old 18th February 2008, 09:48 PM   #21
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
There was some lame excuse reason given in a previous thread. I've been looking for it - although Ron might be able to pinpoint it more quickly - but I think the excuse was that she wasn't "ready" (despite having agreed to it mere days earlier and several weeks prior to the actual debate date). Others can, and will, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure.
First she claimed she wasn't prepared to argue the kinds of points Gravy and Mr. Scheuerman were going to bring up. Then in a bizarre twist she later said she didn't think Gravy was prepared either.
Slayhamlet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2008, 09:50 PM   #22
Crungy
Critical Thinker

"Diane, 7 P.M., The ‘Double R Diner.’ This must be where pies go when they die."
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 02:06 AM   #23
HENTAI DOUKYUSEI JP
Critical Thinker

Wink

you forgot to mention how our NWO was capable of forcing people to buy new TVs or that other little box to get the new TV signal....
it pays to be part of the NWO!
HENTAI DOUKYUSEI JP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 04:11 AM   #24
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Ron, as much as you are a charming man on camera, I recommend that the next time you look for guests you don't start off by professing your utter hatred for what you brand as an 'evil movement' on the internet.

It shouldn't really be much of a surprise as to why these people have ducked out.

Last edited by Undesired Walrus; 19th February 2008 at 04:12 AM.
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 05:04 AM   #25
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

^well said

and do I really have to buy the fetzer vs roberts debate or can I see that for free?
Old 19th February 2008, 05:21 AM   #26
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by Sizzler View Post
^well said

and do I really have to buy the fetzer vs roberts debate or can I see that for free?
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/some...sandvideosbyme

Are you really this lazy you can't find it yourself? Here's a start.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 05:58 AM   #27
pomeroo
Banned

Will it be anything like the last call in show.....that was pretty funny stuff.

How funny it will be depends on the number of deranged twoofers who crawl out from under their beds to try peddling their crapola to people who can expose them.
pomeroo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 06:01 AM   #28
pomeroo
Banned

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
Somebody post it on lcf so the CIT nuts can't say they never have a chance.

Not that they don't lurk over here or anything. Merc (Aldo) seems to post anything and everything from here over there.

The last time we advertised our intention on the LC forum, some moron screamed for a "boycott." Now, that's clear thinking. The way to promote Da Twoof is to restrict yourself to tiny blogs consisting of a handful of low-IQ paranoiacs.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:03 AM   #29
pomeroo
Banned

9 PM EST right?

Yes--my mistake. I certainly should have made that clear.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:09 AM   #30
pomeroo
Banned

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
Ron, as much as you are a charming man on camera, I recommend that the next time you look for guests you don't start off by professing your utter hatred for what you brand as an 'evil movement' on the internet.

It shouldn't really be much of a surprise as to why these people have ducked out.

Well, I don't profess "hatred." I feel it's important that the viewers understand that I'm not feigning neutrality about a movement I regard as profoundly wrong-headed and pernicious. But, the reason prominent fantasists are terrified of facing Mark has nothing to do with my attitude and everything to do with the bogus product they're trying to peddle.

A more significant point, I think, is one I have made many times. I would cheerfully face a team of ten twoofers and a rabid host because they're all fools and I have the facts on my side. The cowardice displayed by the most transparent charlatans speaks for itself.

Last edited by pomeroo; 19th February 2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:11 AM   #31
pomeroo
Banned

Will you be posting this on 911 blogger or is this invite only?

You can post it on all your favorite loon sites. Remind them that you're an agnostic. Heh-heh.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:12 AM   #32
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

And your claims of not being a neutral host is intensely admirable. I too have been guilty of shouting down their necks here.

But remember MLK's 'Let us not quench the thirst for freedom from drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred'.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:14 AM   #33
Spins
Muse

I wonder if Ace Baker will call in?

Last edited by Spins; 19th February 2008 at 06:14 AM.
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 06:15 AM   #34
pomeroo
Banned

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Are you requesting that the calls deal strictly with WTC7?
A good question. As Arthur Scheuerman and Mark will just have finished taping a show devoted to WTC 7, they will be probably be primed for comments relating to that controversy. Of course, nobody will have seen the show yet, so I see no reason to impose restrictions. I wish we had more time. A half-hour won't permit us to take many calls. If the format proves popular, we can try it again.

Last edited by pomeroo; 19th February 2008 at 06:15 AM.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:23 AM   #35
pomeroo
Banned

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
And your claims of not being a neutral host is intensely admirable. I too have been guilty of shouting down their necks here.

But remember MLK's 'Let us not quench the thirst for freedom from drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred'.

A host's duty is to be fair. I detest the practice of bullying and shouting down people who are attempting to make a case. But, if you're going to invite people who promote views that are both wrong and vile, e.g. Holocaust-deniers, you look like a jackass if you pretend to be receptive to their nonsense.

A good quote.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:24 AM   #36
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

How funny it will be depends on the number of deranged twoofers who crawl out from under their beds to try peddling their crapola to people who can expose them.
LOL!!!

You should cut the calls down to just one question. The first caller took up half the time last show.
Old 19th February 2008, 06:25 AM   #37
Sizzler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/some...sandvideosbyme

Are you really this lazy you can't find it yourself? Here's a start.
Thanks.

Why do the work when others will?

Thanks again
Old 19th February 2008, 06:28 AM   #38
JHarrow
Banned

Half of the last show was just a love-in between Gravy and Pat Curley.
JHarrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 06:30 AM   #39
JHarrow
Banned

Half of the last show was just a love-in between Gravy and Pat Curley.
JHarrow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2008, 06:48 AM   #40
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by OldTigerCub View Post
You should be able to see it via live internet feed. Here's the link to the main site. HARDFIRE
Here's the live stream page. It's supposed to be on the second channel. I don't hear any sound on any of the channels, however.

http://www.briconline.org/bcat/watch_bcat.asp
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories