JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 22nd October 2010, 11:00 AM   #361
Craig4
Philosopher

Okay, if there is no gravity or "drawing force" and there is only a pushing force, why then am I sitting on a couch drinking Cognac from a glass which is sitting right side up? If this pushing force exists I should be floating and my drink should be soaking into the exposed beam ceiling. This pushing force you talk about should be pushing me away from the floor.

I'm still at a loss on the pushing force inside atoms. You say it takes a long time but how long could it take with an atom?
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2010, 11:02 AM   #362
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Okay, if there is no gravity or "drawing force" and there is only a pushing force, why then am I sitting on a couch drinking Cognac from a glass which is sitting right side up? If this pushing force exists I should be floating and my drink should be soaking into the exposed beam ceiling. This pushing force you talk about should be pushing me away from the floor.

I'm still at a loss on the pushing force inside atoms. You say it takes a long time but how long could it take with an atom?
Is it really worth asking?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2010, 11:19 AM   #363
Craig4
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
Is it really worth asking?
It's like a train wreck. I want to look away but I just can't.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2010, 06:53 AM   #364
Pixie of key
Muse

Yours all a time expanding nucleus of atoms get more pushing energy from particle who coming from space. This particle expanding and emit energy who smash yours nucleus of atoms and thats why yours nucleus of atoms try to move inside Earth who expanding all a time and pushing yoy far away from earth centre same way what you and earth expanding all a time.

If you like to go space, you need space ship who expanding all a time, just like everything. Also spaceships gasolin expanding and you have to get that gasolin expanding normal faster, you know.

No gravity video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPYHdllHa4

Last edited by Pixie of key; 23rd October 2010 at 06:57 AM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2010, 08:35 AM   #365
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Yours all a time expanding nucleus of atoms get more pushing energy from particle who coming from space. This particle expanding and emit energy who smash yours nucleus of atoms and thats why yours nucleus of atoms try to move inside Earth who expanding all a time and pushing yoy far away from earth centre same way what you and earth expanding all a time.

If you like to go space, you need space ship who expanding all a time, just like everything. Also spaceships gasolin expanding and you have to get that gasolin expanding normal faster, you know.

No gravity video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPYHdllHa4

What? Try reading a physics textbook instead of watching garbage on Youtube.What makes you think that spaceships use gasoline?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2010, 02:41 AM   #366
Pixie of key
Muse

What? Try reading a physics textbook instead of watching garbage on Youtube.What makes you think that spaceships use gasoline?
What ever.

Spaceships using expanding energy what can get expanding normal faster.

If you like to know what kind of material is, lets google.

I just know how universe working. I dont try to remember what kind of material spaceships using. It is not important for me. If i like to know, i check out that and next day i forget and then i dont remember that.

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th October 2010, 03:48 AM   #367
Craig4
Philosopher

So you think that you know how the universe works yet you aren't bothered by a spaceship using gasoline. Why exactly would an internal combustion engine work in out space?

If these waves are pushing onto us from space they must be kinetic energy. The waves pushing from the Earth should also be kinetic energy. All the waves you've talked about coming from space aren't kinetic. You can shoot all the waves of heat energy at me you want it won't make me move on inch. Same with light and EM waves. What is converting the EM waves to kinetic energy?
Old 24th October 2010, 03:56 PM   #368
dafydd
Banned

What ever.

Spaceships using expanding energy what can get expanding normal faster.

If you like to know what kind of material is, lets google.

I just know how universe working. I dont try to remember what kind of material spaceships using. It is not important for me. If i like to know, i check out that and next day i forget and then i dont remember that.

How can you possibly comment on physics if you can't remember anything? I know what powers rockets. We would be in a fine state if all scientists said ''whatever''
Old 24th October 2010, 10:23 PM   #369
Pixie of key
Muse

So you think that you know how the universe works yet you aren't bothered by a spaceship using gasoline. Why exactly would an internal combustion engine work in out space?

If these waves are pushing onto us from space they must be kinetic energy. The waves pushing from the Earth should also be kinetic energy. All the waves you've talked about coming from space aren't kinetic. You can shoot all the waves of heat energy at me you want it won't make me move on inch. Same with light and EM waves. What is converting the EM waves to kinetic energy?
From space coming very old particle. Entropy working also with particle.

If you make a some science test with particle, you using new particle, you know.

If you make some science test with new neutrinos, you have to understund that.

Sun emit neutrinos who interactive with eachother 8 minutes before this neutrinos are here.

This neutrinos are already moving inside sun long way, you know. Also Sun nucleus of atoms expanding and emit energywaves who interactive ewith neutrinos what coming from Sun centre.

So, can you using that kind of old neutrinos, when you make some science test? No you cant.

Old 24th October 2010, 10:29 PM   #370
Pixie of key
Muse

Sun is between Earth and galaxy centre huge black holes 21.12.2012?

It is happend every 26 000 years?

At least JIM TV told that.

http://www.ruutu.fi/video?vt=video_episode&vid=253424

There is some finnish, but also english

Remember this. Accurate pendulum get mixed up during the solar eclipse. According to current physics, the moon should not affect anything, when the Moon is between the Sun and the Earth's area.

However, the Moon ytimetkin atoms radiate energy from the sun to receive future neutrino entropy to intensify.

How much sun may be the galaxy's massive neutrinos coming from the center and denser particles of entropy intensify?

Should the Sun probe sends back relative to the galaxy's center, a giant black hole, ie the region where the Earth is 21/12/2012?

Old 25th October 2010, 02:02 AM   #371
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Should the Sun probe sends back relative to the galaxy's center, a giant black hole, ie the region where the Earth is 21/12/2012?

Wait, you're saying the Earth will be in the centre of the galaxy on December 21st 2012?

Now I lay me down to sleep, a bag of peanuts at my feet.
If I die before I wake, give them to my brother Jake.
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2010, 02:09 AM   #372
Kuko 4000
Graduate Poster

If i like to know, i check out that and next day i forget and then i dont remember that.

I belief.

Pixie of key: "HOW IS YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT I AM GIVING LECTURES ON A PROBLEM."
Kuko 4000 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th October 2010, 04:49 AM   #373
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
Wait, you're saying the Earth will be in the centre of the galaxy on December 21st 2012?
Hard to tell,given the appalling English.
Old 25th October 2010, 08:44 AM   #374
Craig4
Philosopher

Hard to tell,given the appalling English.
Now, now let's not pick on him for being an English Language Learning. I prefer to pick on him for the appalling bad science.

So really, this is a 2012 thing? Seriously?
Old 25th October 2010, 10:28 AM   #375
Pixie of key
Muse

The Sun is the Earth and the galaxy's center, the area between. There is nothing amazing.

What if the galaxy's center, there are two giant black holes that orbit each other? Approximately 26 000 years they are on the same line relative to the Sun and the Earth.

What about the other acts as a giant black hole gravitational lens and gets a second emitting neutrinos massive and denser particles to bend toward the solar system?

You can not see a black hole because it radiates neutrinos more massive and denser particles, which expand and radiate their energy for each atom in the expanding core.

Therefore, all the atoms are expanding constantly push themselves away from the galactic center, expanding black holes.

That is why the dark matter is not needed.

All the while expanding the stars project a curved path away from the center of the galaxy in the same proportion as all expanding.

And the Solar system, therefore, may be the center of the galaxy at 21.12.2012, you know.

(Heh heh, it doing again. Well, we are not going to be in galaxy centre 21.12.2012, dont worry)

Google Translator, it twisted my text funny.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 25th October 2010 at 10:30 AM.
Old 25th October 2010, 05:53 PM   #376
dafydd
Banned

The Sun is the Earth and the galaxy's center, the area between. There is nothing amazing.

What if the galaxy's center, there are two giant black holes that orbit each other? Approximately 26 000 years they are on the same line relative to the Sun and the Earth.

What about the other acts as a giant black hole gravitational lens and gets a second emitting neutrinos massive and denser particles to bend toward the solar system?

You can not see a black hole because it radiates neutrinos more massive and denser particles, which expand and radiate their energy for each atom in the expanding core.

Therefore, all the atoms are expanding constantly push themselves away from the galactic center, expanding black holes.

That is why the dark matter is not needed.

All the while expanding the stars project a curved path away from the center of the galaxy in the same proportion as all expanding.

And the Solar system, therefore, may be the center of the galaxy at 21.12.2012, you know.

(Heh heh, it doing again. Well, we are not going to be in galaxy centre 21.12.2012, dont worry)

Google Translator, it twisted my text funny.
Again,no.
Old 25th October 2010, 09:38 PM   #377
Pixie of key
Muse

Now we can check out what happend when that comet is between Sun and galaxy centre. Lets wait thatl

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ep...i20101021.html

Old 26th October 2010, 07:14 AM   #378
dafydd
Banned

Now we can check out what happend when that comet is between Sun and galaxy centre. Lets wait thatl

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ep...i20101021.html

We can check it out because it happened,but we have to wait for it.That makes as much sense as anything you've said so far.Why are you here,do you like being made fun of?
Old 27th October 2010, 10:56 AM   #379
Pixie of key
Muse

So the sun will expand at an accelerating pace. The sun pushed away from the center of the galaxy at an accelerating pace.

Comet expands and is pushed away from the Sun.

When a comet approaches the sun, relatively speaking, it is pushed away from the center of the galaxy more slowly than the Sun.

While approaching the sun, the comet must begin to accelerate momentum away from the center of the galaxy.

Comet energy is released when each of its accelerating pace of quark and neutrinos from the Sun and neutrinos emitted from the energy that pushes the energy away from the Sun.

The comet's speed away from the center of the galaxy reaches the speed where the sun the comet is the sun and the galaxy's center, the area between and after the comet starts pushed away from the faster the galaxy's center than the Sun.

And all the time, all the quarks to relax and radiate their energy toward one another. This constantly expanding quarks each other they push themselves away from each other and at the same time away from the center of the galaxy.
Old 27th October 2010, 11:01 AM   #380
Pixie of key
Muse

The visible universe energiatihentymien formed constantly expanding energy field moves through the very small particles all the time very quickly.

One moment the entire visible universe formed by mergers of energy through the energy field.

This information can move in two different directions between the photon is moving quite easily.

the photon is moving through a great deal of very small particles, and the same road they are already moving through the second photon, which may be light years away from the second and moves away from the second photon.

This information is moving to another photon in one moment, even if the photons are visible on the other side of the universe
Old 27th October 2010, 12:14 PM   #381
Ririon
Cool cat

Why are you posting here?
Old 28th October 2010, 12:32 PM   #382
Craig4
Philosopher

The visible universe energiatihentymien formed constantly expanding energy field moves through the very small particles all the time very quickly.

One moment the entire visible universe formed by mergers of energy through the energy field.

This information can move in two different directions between the photon is moving quite easily.

the photon is moving through a great deal of very small particles, and the same road they are already moving through the second photon, which may be light years away from the second and moves away from the second photon.

This information is moving to another photon in one moment, even if the photons are visible on the other side of the universe
I'm dying to see how you intend to test all this.
Old 28th October 2010, 01:48 PM   #383
Almo
Masterblazer

Must be an attempt at making a machine to pass the Turing test.
"It may be that there is no body really at rest, to which the places and motions of others may be referred." –Issac Newton in the Principia
Almo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2010, 02:00 PM   #384
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Almo View Post
Must be an attempt at making a machine to pass the Turing test.
Dudes, I've told you many times that this is a Finnish troll, also known as a NäkkiWP. It resides in murky wells, spends too much time on the internet and runs Finnish text through Babelfish in an attempt to sound profound. It's also been known to publish youtube videos that admittedly are amusing to a Finnish audience, but make no sense to and English-speaking one, as the humour is mostly derived from the extremely poor pronunciation.
Old 29th October 2010, 03:56 AM   #385
Pixie of key
Muse

Forget about what mirror said.

You can also forget about quantum theory.

Quantum theory describing the universe in the wrong way.

For example, Mars probes operate longer than planned, because the neutrinos are coming from the sun as much energy as the earth working machines!

Entropy working with neutrinos too.

There is no electrons who stay outside nucleus of atoms billions of years. Not even one second.

Nucleus of atoms expanding and emit energywaves who have also a nature of electrons. Whit this energywaves expanding nucleus of atoms pushing each other far away same way what they expanding.

Old 29th October 2010, 08:22 AM   #386
Craig4
Philosopher

Forget about what mirror said.

You can also forget about quantum theory.

Quantum theory describing the universe in the wrong way.

For example, Mars probes operate longer than planned, because the neutrinos are coming from the sun as much energy as the earth working machines!

Entropy working with neutrinos too.

There is no electrons who stay outside nucleus of atoms billions of years. Not even one second.

Nucleus of atoms expanding and emit energywaves who have also a nature of electrons. Whit this energywaves expanding nucleus of atoms pushing each other far away same way what they expanding.

That's nice. Got any evidence?
Old 29th October 2010, 10:19 AM   #387
Ririon
Cool cat

Originally Posted by Mirrorglass View Post
Dudes, I've told you many times that this is a Finnish troll, also known as a NäkkiWP. It resides in murky wells, spends too much time on the internet and runs Finnish text through Babelfish in an attempt to sound profound. It's also been known to publish youtube videos that admittedly are amusing to a Finnish audience, but make no sense to and English-speaking one, as the humour is mostly derived from the extremely poor pronunciation.
Nice. A celeb troll!

Could you link to one of the videos?
Old 29th October 2010, 11:05 AM   #388
Pixie of key
Muse

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespace

Old 29th October 2010, 11:27 AM   #389
Craig4
Philosopher

I was sort of hoping for some evidence about neutrinos and what they do. You seem to be indicating that they can power the Mars Rover. How about some experiments testing that hypothesis?
Old 29th October 2010, 12:15 PM   #390
Ririon
Cool cat

Sweet. So, do you make an effort of doing an extra thick Finnish accent? I don't think that accent was particularly funny. It could be that I have grown up with interviews of Finnish ski jumpers on TV.

And another question: Are you pretending to be a complete nutcase, or are you the real deal? I know Finnish humor is not very accessible to people from other cultures, so since this is an international forum, maybe you could explain this a bit more?
Old 30th October 2010, 04:40 PM   #391
Pixie of key
Muse

Originally Posted by Ririon View Post
Sweet. So, do you make an effort of doing an extra thick Finnish accent? I don't think that accent was particularly funny. It could be that I have grown up with interviews of Finnish ski jumpers on TV.

And another question: Are you pretending to be a complete nutcase, or are you the real deal? I know Finnish humor is not very accessible to people from other cultures, so since this is an international forum, maybe you could explain this a bit more?
I am the one.

i f you like to know More, Lets come to Kuopio.'

Old 31st October 2010, 11:44 AM   #392
Ririon
Cool cat

I am the one.

So, you really ARE a proper nutcase. OK, I'll take your word for it. Seems rather harmless, so there is not really that much wrong with that. Several of my friends have been/are more or less crazy.

Kuopio looks nice, though (on Wikipedia). Looks like there are several institutions there where you can get an education in both languages and science if you would like to learn more. I will have to warn you that if you start a science education, you will have to start from scratch. Almost everything relating to science you have written here is very very very very wrong. There is really no need to go into the specific details. It is all stuff you have made up, and has very little to do with the real world around us. And you probably know this at some level.

You seem to like to write about it, though. Maybe you SHOULD study writing and science. Combined with your undeniable creativity, you could become a science fiction writer. Much cooler than just being ridiculed on the Internet. Another good thing about being a writer is that it doesn't matter that much if you actually ARE a nutcase, or have some degree of psychological problems you are struggling with. That is more or less the norm in that profession.
Old 31st October 2010, 12:06 PM   #393
Craig4
Philosopher

I am the one.

How's it coming with evidence that neutrinos power the Mars rover?
Old 5th November 2010, 01:29 AM   #394
Pixie of key
Muse

Information faster what light

Sorry about terrible english.

www.onesimpleprinciple.com model of the visible universe is moving through the entire period of very small particles, very much and very quickly. Even a single photon through a much, much more so when the neutrinos through the earth is moving all the time.

They absorbed the visible universe energiatihentymiin (density energyconcentrations) all the time and energy they convey the information energiatihentymistä others, because each energiatihentymä through which they move, to accelerate their entropy.

"Particulate Cooperation

One consequence of particle-wave feature is the fact that they appear as if communicating with each other. For example, the interference pattern, they seem to fit together in each particle of the final destination, in order to 'preferred' pattern formation. Particulate käyttäymistä has been tested with high-precision experimental design. The most famous of these is the so-called "made in 1982. Aspect experiment, which covered the opposite directions, the progression of the photon parien polarisaatiomittauksia. The flow of photons were able to monitor and guide very closely. The equipment was mm. switches the position of the exchange lasted only about 10 nanoseconds (1 ns = 10 - 9 s), which is much less than the photon took the time to walk the route. Hardware between different sides of the distance between was about 15 m.

Experience proved the quantum theory predicted a strong dependence on photon parien measurements between. Aspect admits that "one possible way to understand this correlation is ... accept the fact that the two measuring systems there is some mysterious interaction." The problem is simply how that connection works, because the theory of relativity states that nothing in the signal can travel faster than light. On the other hand light commercial would allow a faster transition back in time, what physicists usually consider the idea absurd. "

http://www.netikka.net/mpeltonen/todellisuus.htm

Are there circumstances in which these tests will not move any other photons?

How small the photons can be.

Galaxies thought to be equivalent to uppercase particles like photons are small particles.

We havannoida something very distant galaxy, so that we and the existence of no other galaxies

If you think of the galaxy's diameter is 100 000 light years, to 10 billion light-years-long journey to put a row of 100 000 galaxies.

Still, we can havannoida individual galaxy is 10 billion light years away meisä, so that it does and we have no area between the galaxy?

Suppose that in these experiments, which are found in two different directions of rolling a photon moving between information that does not move the other photons.

Especially not onesimpleprinciple model is nothing strange that these two different direction, moving between the photon is moving information.

similar phenomena have occurred in a larger scale in the future.

In 2004, the Earth was moving through the high energy pulse which traveled through the earth 1 / 10 per second.

Energy pulse that the particles were some of the tens of thousands of years before any movement of a star through and they came from that was that behind the star relative to Earth's location in 2004.

Star behind the target could be the galaxy's center, a gigantic black hole or a star, then a smaller supernova explosion, was born a black hole.

Star through the movement of those particles was entropy and therefore intensify their star shone after the penetration of its energies more strongly and quickly in any direction, forward. Thus they developed the so-called. pilot wave that was the case of the Earth day before the actual pulse energy and the wave of this pilot led to a strong earthquake and tsunami waves.

The same way they move through the visible universe is very small and very fast-moving particles can circulate through the first one-photon, when the absorbed photon energy so that the photon energy will intensify the entropy of these particles, when they continued their journey towards a second photon, which moves in the opposite direction test , pass through it, and immediately transmit the information to a very much faster than light.

Old 5th November 2010, 01:49 AM   #395
Pixie of key
Muse

Prediction

I predict that the so-called. Magnetar the stars will be to detect black holes.

One per Magnetar star, therefore, will suffice.

I can very well be wrong in this case.

I do not yet have been looking for info about Magnetar. I mean telling us how they have been neutralize, etc.

If a black hole would be a distant star, named Magnetar, it should have been affected differently in relation to other stars, only when the star back on the same line would have been a black hole. Surely, all around the galaxy center and thus black hole and a star may remain for a longer period on the same line in relation to us?

Earth though the Sun, but Oh, to hit the Earth many times in the same line in relation to the stars and behind the black hole before the black hole and the star's own motion to change the situation?

and then there is still the possibility that the Magnetar around black holes in a plane that Magnetar is the Earth and the black hole region between now and then.

Old 5th November 2010, 11:22 AM   #396
Ririon
Cool cat

OK. Whatever.
Old 5th November 2010, 11:33 AM   #397
Craig4
Philosopher

For starters, where is the evidence that neutrinos powered the Mars Rover? You've moved on from that. I haven't.

Next, there's a large body of evidence that shows that galaxies and atoms don't behave the same way. That's sort of the whole point of Quantum Physics. You have a lot of experiments to do before you're anywhere near ready to try and sell people on this.
Old 7th November 2010, 12:53 AM   #398
Pixie of key
Muse

For starters, where is the evidence that neutrinos powered the Mars Rover? You've moved on from that. I haven't.

Next, there's a large body of evidence that shows that galaxies and atoms don't behave the same way. That's sort of the whole point of Quantum Physics. You have a lot of experiments to do before you're anywhere near ready to try and sell people on this.

If is not neutrinos, what is?

Why Mars Rover working longer time, what they are waiting for?

What you say?

I say, entropy working also with particle like neutrinos and photons.

neutrinos and photons expanding, emit energy and also absorbs energy.

Thats why neutrinos and photons energy changing all a time.

Same photon, but other energy.

Just like lake change water.

Same lake, other water.

Forget the silly quantum theorys.

Old 7th November 2010, 01:41 AM   #399
Pixie of key
Muse

Silly argument, this quantized particle argument, heh heh.

Mathematics can not prove sect beliefs.

"Electron case, again to be prepared and the circular motion of the object known to be radiating electromagnetic energy. Continuous radiation of the electron would therefore lose their energy relatively short period of time and drop the kernel, which would lead to the substance of collapse. Since that did not happen, it was concluded that electrons are" kvantittuneet 'so that may be in certain areas without losing their energy. "

http://www.netikka.net/mpeltonen/todellisuus.htm

So, this is a full spooky.

So it is that electrons are somehow magically kvantittuneet etc.

First, the region between the nuclei of atoms are not long-lived electrons.

The atomic nuclei emit all the time their energy into one another toward and to these waves arise for a little while electrons and immediately they already interact with the oncoming wave of energy, and receive in the future energy birth electron, after which the electron already kohtaakin denser energy to which it returns to the "end" and thus the electron absorb the energy of the oncoming energy, etc.

Atoms can be loose electrons, if the atomic nucleus towards putting the right energy ELECTRICIAN particle, which results in the future energy waves variations of pressure and get the core out the future birth of a new electron energy, which can be long lasting.

However, the electron to change the whole period of their energy, it radiates it away from itself, and it is absorbed by itself all the time with more energy.

All the visible universe energy concentrations moves through the entire period of very small particles very much and very quickly.

They absorbed more energy throughout the visible universe energiatihentymiin where the energy changes with time in full.

The same photon of different energy.

The same lake, different water changes with time in full. Also, particles such as photons and neutrinos of energy changes with time in full.

Entropy therefore affects all energyconcentrations all the time.

You can forget about hocus pokkus quantum theory.

Old 7th November 2010, 04:35 AM   #400
Craig4
Philosopher

If is not neutrinos, what is?

Why Mars Rover working longer time, what they are waiting for?

What you say?

I say, entropy working also with particle like neutrinos and photons.

neutrinos and photons expanding, emit energy and also absorbs energy.

Thats why neutrinos and photons energy changing all a time.

Same photon, but other energy.

Just like lake change water.

Same lake, other water.

Forget the silly quantum theorys.

I don't know. I don't have a hypothesis about this you do. Now prove it was neutrinos.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology