JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 2nd July 2009, 06:52 PM   #81
h.g.Whiz
Illuminator

Originally Posted by sol invictus View Post
I've never seen anything else.
How can you be so sure?
Old 3rd July 2009, 12:35 AM   #82
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Oh my. Pixie of key vs. Skamandros. I may well be sucked into a black hole of incoherence.
Jadey (in RvB game thread): I just want to take a moment to commend Arth on his role as Parasitic Alien Tumor. I think he really connected with the character and there were times when I forgot that he was just acting. That's the kind of talent that you can't teach.
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2009, 04:16 AM   #83
sol invictus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
Monster of spaghetti who fly = Space who expanding + space who curving + extra dimensions + dark matter who is different like regular stuff, but have a same kind of gravity/drawing force + dark energy + four force of nature.

Eintein already told, what a massive/bigger/density planet, time is going to be more slow!

Why Einstein never give that idea for physics of particle?

What a massive/density particle, time is going to be more slow and thats why particle dont emit so fast energy.

When neutrinos come out from sun, they are hot/density. The new neutrinos time is slow. First neutrinos emit energy slow. Later neutrinos emit energy faster. When neutrinos are here, near earth, they give some kineticenergy for our nucleus of atoms. When neutrinos are inside gasplanets, they emit more energy (kineticenergy) for gasplanets nucleus of atoms. This is relativity of real!

THIS IDEA IS REVOLUTION OF SCIENCE!

This is it, say Outi, my friend friend
Originally Posted by Skamandros View Post
only the laws of 3 reeconcycls with nutrinos. Try that sun for this thery and see the tree come out of the partckles of fire. Fast erergy and slow enery are for density incompleet and imovable but not for the 3 laws. This like einstein again and aggain.
sol invictus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2009, 04:34 AM   #84
Cuddles
Decoy

Location: A magical land full of pink fluffy sheeps and bunnies
Woo fight!
Old 3rd July 2009, 06:47 AM   #85
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Skamandros points out the futility of parody. Who could do it better?

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2009, 09:58 AM   #86
realpaladin
Master Poster

Pwetty! Although a short read until now
Doron Shadmi's errors (9feb14): http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php...postcount=3584
realpaladin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2009, 08:57 AM   #87
Pixie of key
Muse

All issues dad

ALL ISSUES DAD

CAN nucleus of atoms ENERGY Varies?

YES! It can change and it change!

Nucleus of atoms, the area between the moving particles that radiate energy towards the nuclei of atoms.

The lake water will change over time in full.

Even atoms in kernel/nucleus of atoms energy changes over time in full.

atoms in the same cores, the energy is changing throughout the period of less high-density energy!

All the time-expansion atoms nuclei recycle energy.

Also protons / neutrons in the region between the moving particles that radiate energy, and the more the more they share the energy that makes them blow off steam on its own.

Even quarks between the region can move particles that radiate energy towards quarks!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 6th July 2009 at 09:09 AM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2009, 09:14 AM   #88
Phage0070
Scholar

Purple Thoughts!

(I shall attempt to reason with the savage beast in its own tongue.)

Energy am quasar gluon stream! If boson particle accelerator HGL. Wake you up! Simple.

It can change, not change. (Only exact change accepted) Zero point energy correlation magnetic field power! Space Doppler compression shift densitometric data spontaneous!

Belief?

(OMG that hurt...)
Phage0070 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2009, 09:38 AM   #89
alexi_drago
Muse

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
Actually, we ARE at the center of the Universe. But so is everyplace else.
No, the universe is inside out. The universe we see surrounds a black hole which it's event horizon is the horizon we see (or rather don't see) apparently surrounding our universe, as we fall into the black hole the horizon recedes giving the impression of an expanding universe and (apparent) distant objects redshift and time slows. The universe will fall into the black hole very quickly but for us as part of the universe falling in it'll take for ever.

or not.

Last edited by alexi_drago; 6th July 2009 at 10:00 AM.
alexi_drago is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th July 2009, 07:52 AM   #90
Cuddles
Decoy

Location: A magical land full of pink fluffy sheeps and bunnies
ALL ISSUES DAD
[Freud]Tell me about your father.[/Freud]
Old 28th November 2009, 02:49 PM   #91
Pixie of key
Muse

UMA knows how everything working!

Scoop from Savo

CAN ENERGY OF AN ATOM NUCLEUS/CORE CHANGE?

About 13.8 billion years ago universe -as we see it - had its energy
very densely formed. Nowadays the same energy is way more than less
condensed.

There is no reason to doubt that same phenomenon couldnt
effect on the very same energy that the nucleus of an atom has!

Nucleuses of atoms had accordingly changed for less dense energy.
Concomitantly expanding atom nucleuses have radiated their energy in a
form of waves which have nature of electrons and particles.

Electrons confront energy-waves from the adjacent atom nucleuses and
interact with them. At this point new electrons are born in to them
which create changes of pressure into energy-waves that they confront
etc.

After the interaction electrons continue towards nucleus of an atom,
make the nucleus explode their energy to that very same direction where
that electron came. Because of that the expanding nucleus trembles to
opposing direction and so forth.

All the time particles move through and past atom nucleuses which also
change to less dense energy and radiate their energy in waves. Quarks ?
fuel up? i.e. absorb this ?raw-material? (energy) all the time and so
the recycling of the energy continues.

After some period of time energy of the quarks energy can change at
which point quark has won?t have any of that energy which it earlier
had?

It raises up the question, Does for example cores of the atoms in old
buildings switched their energy upon a time, hence there wouldn?t be
any of that energy which the building had just after the construction?

Stars and planets are like big ?fish traps? or ?fish nets? which
absorb more and more of that same ?raw material? (energy) which from
everything around us constructs. In the same time they change to
contain less and less dense energy.

Three dimensional expansion creates a pressure which in other
hand creates all the expanding objects radiate themselves i.e.
energy in waves which have the character of different energy concentration etc.

Density of the eternal energy changes in the eternal space, which will
never change!

The substance does not alter to an energy. The substance itself is energy.

The substance / The energy alters all the time to a less dense substance / energy.

The substance / The energy alters to a less dense energy in a space that has always existed. The space does not increase! The space does not expand or curve!

The whole concept of expanding space has been pulled out of the hat, because people has believed that the pulling force does exist. There is no such force as pulling force!

The Quarks

The quarks are formed out of energy that alters all the time to a less dense energy. The quarks expand and radiate energy waves. These waves the expading qvarks push themselves away from each other.

The quarks absorb more energy from the particles that move through the quarks. When the expanding quarks push themselves away from each other the energy radiating from the quarks pass and pushing becomes weaker.

The quarks continue to expand, at the same time they come closer to each other without actually moving towards each other and the pushing strenghens. An external pressure is directed towards the quarks because more energy from the other atomcores and from those particles that move in an area between the atomcores and radiate their energy towards the atomcores.

The pattern of an atom

The energy of the atomcore alters to a less dense energy. The atom core expands and radiates energywaves that have the nature of electron and
particule. Also the electrons and the particules alter to a less dense energy and radiate their energy as waves.

The atomcore absorbs as if it would fill up more energy towards itselef from those particules that pass the atomcores or through the core. So the
particules also alter to a less dense energy and radiate their energy. The particules also absorb energy towards themselves from the radiation of the other particules.

The electrons continue their journey towards atomcores nearby. They have interaction with the energy waves that they meet. They produce variation of pressure and with confronting energy-wawes new electrons are produced.

These electrons continue their journey towards atomcores nearby etc. After that the energy itself continues towards the atomcore and makes the atomcore to explode in other words to change faster into a less dense energy ect.

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/296

I DEMAND LOGICALITY

We need to expect even a little bit of logicality to the scientific theories.

If I have understood correctly, according to the so called firm interaction the qvarks supposedly interact with each other the stronger the further the qvarks are from each other?

The argument that the qvarks interact stronger when they are further away from each other is not logical nor scientifical.

”The gluons that moderate strong nuclear power have been observed in particle accelerators”.

How does the gluon moderate the gravitation from one qvark to another?
How does the gluon loosen from the qvark?
Why does the gluon move towards another qvark?
How does the gluon make the qvark that is impacted by a gluon to move itself to the same direction from where the gluon itself is coming?
How does the gluon effect the qvark stronger if the qvark is further away from the qvark where the gluon started it´s journey?

In fact the qvark explodes and causes internal pressure to the qvark and this pressure makes qvark to squeeze energy as waves that have the nature of gluons. One example of this theory we have in a shape of guns.

The expanding qvarks have interaction with each other so to say push themselves away from each other the less the further the qvarks from each other are located. This happens because from the qvarks the waves moving forward like in a surface of a ball impact less waves to a qvark nearby when qvark nearby is located further and so on.

So the expanding qvarks can not in any point push themselves away from each other so firmly that they would begin to move further away from each other faster than they expand. When the pushing decreases, relatively the expanding makes the qvarks to reach out for each other even though the qvarks don´t move towards each other.

The gluon does not go to the next qvark and tell it to go in a direction where I just came..

No, the gluon impacts the qvark and makes the energy in that side of the qvark to alter faster into a less dense energy. With this energy the expanding qvark pushes itself away from that expanding qvark where the gluon came ect.

One could assume that a scientifical theory would have even some kind of logicality! The theory of an firm interaction between qvarks is not logical, because the qvarks do not interact stronger with each other the further they are from each other. That´s a fact!

The qvarks also absorb in other words fill up all the time more raw material (=energy) from where everything consits of. This way the recycling of an energy continues in a space that allready exists and does not alter in any ways!

Dark Energy

The energy does not interact with the space in anyway! The space does not alter in any way.
The eternally excisting space does not expand, curve, roll, bang, stretch or foam!

According to the onesimpleprinciple model there occures a lot of such energy that effects the energy of the atomcores and makes the energy in a core to expand in other words to alter with accelerating speed into a less dense energy.

The atomcores absorb that energy also towards themselves. This is how the atomcores that expand all the time have enough energy to radiate the energy as waves and these waves have the nature of electrons and particules!

The energy of a visible universe originates from the objects that exicist really far outiside the visible universe. Those objects explode and radiate energywaves that have the nature of galaxies.

The galaxies are huge particules that explode and radiate energywaves that have the nature of atoms.The energy of all stars originare from enormeous energy consentrations of the galaxy centres!
The galaxies come to existence from inside to outside in other words from the centre to outward.

In the end all the energy of a visible universe has scattered smoothly in to a space. In some point the energy that has altered smooth begins to meet old galaxies and operates as so called dark energy in other words makes the energy of the galaxies that the energy meets to alter in an accelerating speed into a less dense energy ect.

Also the galaxies of the visible universe meet smoothly into a slightly dence altered energy.
This energy is remains of truly old galaxy energy. Is has moved through an enormeous emptiness within thousands of millions years. Within this time that energy has exploded in other words altered smoothly into a less dense energy in a eternal space that already exists.

Every single qvark in a visible universe meets that energy equally smoothly all the time.

In a moment the energy of a visible universe can move away from a space where the energy of a visible universe exists now and in a next moment away from a space where the energy of a visible universe just moved ect.

I can just imagine how much the qvarks are all the time able to absorb themselves more energy from the energy that has scattered smoothly and moves against the energy of the visible universe. That energy flaps in a moment through the visible universe and it absorbs all the time energy to the qvarks of the visible universe.

That is the so called dark energy that makes the substance to expand with an accelerating speed. It does not impact with the space in any way.

The space does not expand, curve or roll!

The density of an eternal energy varies in an eternal space that does not change in any way!

You must forget all about expanding space. The expanding of a space can not be proven scientifically! And you can not make a scientific experiment with the space! The argument of an empty space is an empty argument. More empty than the argument of the guardian angels!

About the speed of light!

The speed of light is a maximum speed in the visible universe! In what speed does the energy of the visible universe itself move in a space that already exists? Away from that area where the giant energy consentrations explode and radiate energy waves with the nature of the galaxies?

Our substance and the time of our substance was born from the energy that already moved in a space that existed before the substance was born!Away from that area that stands really far outside the visible universe!

Our time is simply so slow that all the energy of the visible universe moves in one moment away from that area where the energy of the visible universe locates now and in the next moment away from that area where the energy of the visible universe just moved into ect.

Yet the visible universe can not reach the speed of light! Not by pushing itself directly forwards, because energy (for example as photons) comes towards and it prevents the speed to escalate over the speed of light.

The point is that the energy of the visible universe has already packed into the giant energyconcentrations of the galaxy centres! These concentrations of energy move in a space that already exists and explode and radiate energy waves that have the nature of atoms!

That area (where those giant energy concentrations explode and radiate energy waves with the nature of galaxies) shadows the space and the further we move from that area the more energy is able to get the from the side. This energy accelerates movement away from that area! This way the speed of the galaxies ahead accelerates faster than the the speed of the ones coming behind.

Also from the sides behind the sun there comes the more energy as particules the further the particules move away from the sun! These old particules radiate their energy towards tjose particules that come from the sun! The energy that they radiate can also be called as kinetic energy!

The closer to the sun for example the old photon passes, the less it gets energy hits radiating from the old particules to the side of the sun and the more the photon bends towards the sun!

Towards the energy of the visible universe there comes smoothly to a less dense energy scattered energy from where our qvarks absorb themselves all the time more energy. This way the exploding of the qvarks continues on and on in a space that already exists and does not expand or curve.

Hei vuan!

Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2009, 02:54 PM   #92
Gate2501
Graduate Poster

This post should have been titled: "I DEMAND LOGICALITY"

Best_demand_ever.
Gate2501 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2009, 03:02 PM   #93
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, I politely request logicality.
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2009, 05:35 AM   #94
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

I logicality.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2009, 06:28 AM   #95
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

I too support the request for logicality, but would also request at least some scientifical knowledge be applied to whatever it is you’re scooping “from Savo”.
"Not a seat but a springboard” (1942 Winston Churchill) "As he who, seeking asses, found a kingdom" (1671 Milton "Paradise Regained") "for it seem'd A void was made in nature, all her bonds Crack'd; and I saw the flaring atom-streams And torrents of her myriad universe, Ruining along the illimitable inane, Fly on to clash together again, and make Another and another frame of things For ever." (1868 Tennyson "Lucretius")
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2009, 12:00 PM   #96
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dancing David View Post
Wow, I politely request logicality.
Sorry, I'm afraid the best you can expect here is logicalcy.

bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2009, 01:20 PM   #97
dafydd
Banned

I predicted dark flow phenomenon already 28.5.2008

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/fo...pic.php?t=2259

The Google translation

The baby Galaxies

http://www.ursa.fi/blogit/ta/index.p...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

To links, where it is english

http://www.spacetelescope.org/news/html/heic0811.html

Maybe these baby galaxies are from different energyconcentration than older galaxies. If so, then the baby galaxies could be moves to detect this.

Both concentrations of energy, therefore, are located in the visible universe outside and they are expanded, and emit energy waves with a galaxy nature.

Heitämpä So ilmoille suspicion here!

Renovation Jukteri

I made a YouTube video more than a year ago. It will tell why the dark flow is possible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ywHC71P7c

important video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF41G3gGYHA

Are you related to Bjarne?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2009, 01:22 PM   #98
dafydd
Banned

And what is a qvark?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2009, 01:52 PM   #99
six7s
veretic

I DEMAND LOGICALITY

We need to expect even a little bit of logicality to the scientific theories.

If I have understood correctly, according to the so called firm interaction the qvarks supposedly interact with each other the stronger the further the qvarks are from each other?
If...

It seems ridiculously absurd to suggest, even for one moment, that you might have understood anything correctly
Old 1st December 2009, 01:21 AM   #100
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

How come that post got yellow carded? Incoherence isn't against the MA.
Jadey (in RvB game thread): I just want to take a moment to commend Arth on his role as Parasitic Alien Tumor. I think he really connected with the character and there were times when I forgot that he was just acting. That's the kind of talent that you can't teach.
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2009, 04:10 PM   #101
The Man

Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
Mod WarningMerged with previous thread. Pixie, please do not keep starting new threads on the same subject.
Posted By:Cuddles
Because he started another thread.
"Not a seat but a springboard” (1942 Winston Churchill) "As he who, seeking asses, found a kingdom" (1671 Milton "Paradise Regained") "for it seem'd A void was made in nature, all her bonds Crack'd; and I saw the flaring atom-streams And torrents of her myriad universe, Ruining along the illimitable inane, Fly on to clash together again, and make Another and another frame of things For ever." (1868 Tennyson "Lucretius")
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd January 2010, 03:52 AM   #102
Pixie of key
Muse

Hello World, How Universe working!

Hello Conan O Brien, Friend from Finland!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../1/bPslVtROzyE

Hello Jim Carrey, i know how Universe working!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../0/RGbdPc4M87A

Hello Madonna, how Universe working!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../3/npD6AsVO49w

Scientific experiments

The argument about the expanding space is an empty argument! There is no way to make scientific experiments with a space. The argument about expanding space is not science. It is a religion!

The thing that particules radiate their energy is not an empty claim.
Particules can be examined and make scientifical experiment with them and this way proof this claim to be true.

Let´s take long chutes from different materials into the space and place telescopes to them to observe some known place of a star. If the energy that comes to the chutes makes the photons moving in the chute to bend towards the chute, we can this way observe that this star concerned seems to be in a different place than it is known to be!

The sun does not curve the space. The energy coming towards the sun makes photons passing by the sun to bend towards the sun, because the hot / thick, small and little exterior surface possessing particules do not interact with the photons passing by the sun!

Even Einstein once told us that the massive the object is, the slower the time is.

In relation to the size of a star there is much more energy / substance in the stars than in the photons. The substance / energy is denser in the stars than what it is in the photons. The time of the stars is so slower than the time of the photons!

This way the time of the old photons is faster than the time of the new
photons and the photons radiating from the stars do not tranfer their
kinetic energy to the photons passing by the star as much as the photons coming towards the star do. This way the light bends at the same time it passes the star without supposedly the star would bend the space!

Mr. Pressure

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/fo...wforum.php?f=2

Old 22nd January 2010, 04:01 AM   #103
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Scientific experiments

The argument about the expanding space is an empty argument! There is no way to make scientific experiments with a space. The argument about expanding space is not science. It is a religion!

The thing that particules radiate their energy is not an empty claim.
Particules can be examined and make scientifical experiment with them and this way proof this claim to be true.

Let´s take long chutes from different materials into the space and place telescopes to them to observe some known place of a star. If the energy that comes to the chutes makes the photons moving in the chute to bend towards the chute, we can this way observe that this star concerned seems to be in a different place than it is known to be!

The sun does not curve the space. The energy coming towards the sun makes photons passing by the sun to bend towards the sun, because the hot / thick, small and little exterior surface possessing particules do not interact with the photons passing by the sun!

Even Einstein once told us that the massive the object is, the slower the time is.

In relation to the size of a star there is much more energy / substance in the stars than in the photons. The substance / energy is denser in the stars than what it is in the photons. The time of the stars is so slower than the time of the photons!

This way the time of the old photons is faster than the time of the new
photons and the photons radiating from the stars do not tranfer their
kinetic energy to the photons passing by the star as much as the photons coming towards the star do. This way the light bends at the same time it passes the star without supposedly the star would bend the space!

Mr. Pressure

So far, this Thread is rather lacking in any scientific input. Philosophy is fun, as a party game, but we need here a reality check.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2010, 06:52 AM   #104
Pixie of key
Muse

Theory

"Theory" of expanding space is religion!

Religion is fun, as a party game, but we need here a reality check!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 23rd January 2010 at 06:55 AM.
Old 23rd January 2010, 10:51 AM   #105
six7s
veretic

"Theory" of expanding space is religion!

Religion is fun, as a party game, but we need here a reality check!

That's a 'royal we', right?
Old 25th January 2010, 09:48 AM   #106
Pixie of key
Muse

Let´s think with a thought!

Let´s think with a thought!

Let´s think about the giant energy concentarions of our galaxies centres(they are also called as huge black holes) and how they once flaped from one size larger energy concentarions that locate really far outside the visible universe!

This way they were already far away from each other and the space did not have to expand “inflantionally”.

With time the stars were born out of the energy waves that the giant energy concentrations of the galaxy centres radiate and which have the nature of the atoms. At the same time as the substance and the time of this new substance were born, this energy moved in a space that already excisted and which does not expand or curve!

Our time is extremely slow in relation to the speed of movement in which the substance / energy of the visible universe move in a space that already excists.

And when the stars began to radiate their energy, the energy started to move as particules in an area between the galaxies ect.

Now let´s think that energy of the visible universe would begin to meet corresponding galaxies
in a 90 degree angle.

Naturally towards those galaxies would hit energy coming from the stars of the visible universe.
So this energy did not once move in an area between the galaxy “seeds”.

In an area between the particules radiating from the stars does not move energy which could hit the particules passing the star!

In an area whre the particules come towards the star this energy moves and it hits towards the photons passing the star and this is how the light bends!

Energy concentarions orbit of movement changes, accelerates or slows down only when the energy of an energy concentration alters faster than normally in the other side than in the other into a less dense energy .

The Velocity

Let´s think about a ship that is one light second long and moves throuhg the whole visible universe nearly in a speed of light. The time of the ship is so slow that during that time only one second of the ships time passes by!

How many journeys of the ships length does the ship move in one ships second?

The oldest light of the visible universe has moved from the farest destination of the visible universe
towards us and at the same time all the material / energy of the visible universe (also that oldest light) has been able to move during one of our seconds in a similar way as the ship that moved in one ships second truly many times the same journey as its own length is!

Our time is simply so unthinkably slow in relation to that velocity in which all the material / energy of the visible universe moves in a space that allready excists.

And of course the light that moves into a direction in which all the energy / material of the visible universe pushes itself, moves with a fastest speed into that same direction, may it be a hunch faster!

Old 25th January 2010, 10:50 AM   #107
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
Pixie of Key is a Finnish physics crackpot with no known mathematical ability, little knowledge of physics shown, lots of hand waving and some primitive videos.

His other threads may give you a laugh:
Thank you,they gave me quite a few laughs.
Old 25th January 2010, 10:53 AM   #108
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by politas View Post
I can't. But Pixie seemed to think it was relevant, since he posted the link.
I wouldn't set much store on what Pixie considers relevant.
Old 25th January 2010, 11:01 AM   #109
Pixie of key
Muse

Lets told

Lets told me even one science test what you make with space!

Some science test with space who proof, space expanding?

Well, did you know that, nobody ever maked any science test with space who expanding or curving?

Big bang theory is religion!

You just believe, space expanding!

You cant proof expanding space.

I can proof, photons emit energy...

Lets check out my Etimespace videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../1/bPslVtROzyE

and then you know how visible universe born and how visible Universe matter/energy moving in space who already been there!

Old 25th January 2010, 11:06 AM   #110
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Pixie! Hi! Glad you are well, I hadn't seen you around and was worried.
Old 26th January 2010, 10:15 AM   #111
Pixie of key
Muse

How about you?

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
Pixie! Hi! Glad you are well, I hadn't seen you around and was worried.
Thanks for you message. How you doing? i mean, how are you?

I am fine! i have good feeling for that science test with old photons, you know!

Now we can proof, photons emit energy and that energy get other photons change moving direction near Sun!

Old 26th January 2010, 10:23 AM   #112
dafydd
Banned

I am fine! i have good feeling for that science test with old photons, you know!

Now we can proof, photons emit energy and that energy get other photons change moving direction near Sun!

Is this fortune cookie physics?
Old 26th January 2010, 06:50 PM   #113
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

in bed.

...nah, can't be.
Old 7th March 2010, 03:58 AM   #114
Pixie of key
Muse

Hi you

Creating the universe with the power of mind

In primary condition dominates a balance of energy in a space that already excists. In this balance the energyconsentrations that have the same density and volyme radiate and absorb energy in a same relation, because from the energyconsentarions around possessing the same density and volume create energy all the time smoothly and the energyconsentraion is able to absorb this energy towards itself.

So all the energyconsentrations possessing the same density and volyme possess also the same electric charge.

The eternal energy that is to say us, have the power of mind to our own eternal energy that we can make by the power of mind to straighten (=to explode, to expand, to alter into a less dense).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A lot of energyconsentrations possessing the same charge. Energyconsentrations that possess the same density and the same volyme. Equally as far away from each other. Radiate their energy toeards each other. Absorb energy in same relation as they radiate!

2. With the power of thought they can be moved towards the same area. When the energy straightens itself, the pressure breaks out and pushes the energy around into a another direction. This way we can push similar energyconsentraions towards a same area without the gravity. Even you can make your body to a roll with the power of mind and then you can straighten your body without the gravity!

3. So we created dense “dices” and threw “dices”. Now we are beginning to find ourselves. We can observe what we have created from our own eternal energy into a eternal space that does not alter in any eays!

In popularized version of creating theory in separate groups of people a part of the people sacrifises by straightening. Push for example their feet straight and boost themselves away from their group. At the same time the group of people is pushed away towards the same area where the other groups are pushed in the same principle without the gravity.

At the moment everything is based on entropy in other words to a theory that the eternal energy straightens (=expands, =explodes,=alters into a less dense energy). In a space that already excists and does not expand or curve.

So the qvarks explode, in other words expand three dimentionally, radiate their energy and absorb all the time the energy to themselves. This is how the qvarks recycle energy. At the same time the energy in the qvarks alters with time totally.

So everything is based on the varioation og the pressure. There is no such thing as the gravity! Gravity is not needed to explain any phenomenon. Neither expanding and curving or additional spacedimentions are needed!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 7th March 2010 at 03:59 AM.
Old 7th March 2010, 07:10 AM   #115
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Creating the universe with the power of mind

In primary condition dominates a balance of energy in a space that already excists. In this balance the energyconsentrations that have the same density and volyme radiate and absorb energy in a same relation, because from the energyconsentarions around possessing the same density and volume create energy all the time smoothly and the energyconsentraion is able to absorb this energy towards itself.

So all the energyconsentrations possessing the same density and volyme possess also the same electric charge.

The eternal energy that is to say us, have the power of mind to our own eternal energy that we can make by the power of mind to straighten (=to explode, to expand, to alter into a less dense).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A lot of energyconsentrations possessing the same charge. Energyconsentrations that possess the same density and the same volyme. Equally as far away from each other. Radiate their energy toeards each other. Absorb energy in same relation as they radiate!

2. With the power of thought they can be moved towards the same area. When the energy straightens itself, the pressure breaks out and pushes the energy around into a another direction. This way we can push similar energyconsentraions towards a same area without the gravity. Even you can make your body to a roll with the power of mind and then you can straighten your body without the gravity!

3. So we created dense “dices” and threw “dices”. Now we are beginning to find ourselves. We can observe what we have created from our own eternal energy into a eternal space that does not alter in any eays!

In popularized version of creating theory in separate groups of people a part of the people sacrifises by straightening. Push for example their feet straight and boost themselves away from their group. At the same time the group of people is pushed away towards the same area where the other groups are pushed in the same principle without the gravity.

At the moment everything is based on entropy in other words to a theory that the eternal energy straightens (=expands, =explodes,=alters into a less dense energy). In a space that already excists and does not expand or curve.

So the qvarks explode, in other words expand three dimentionally, radiate their energy and absorb all the time the energy to themselves. This is how the qvarks recycle energy. At the same time the energy in the qvarks alters with time totally.

So everything is based on the varioation og the pressure. There is no such thing as the gravity! Gravity is not needed to explain any phenomenon. Neither expanding and curving or additional spacedimentions are needed!

That post sure did the trick for me!

Old 7th March 2010, 07:50 AM   #116
The Man

Well I guess it explains why Pixie is trying to create his own universe with his own mind, but apparently keeps coming up short on that “power” requirement.
Old 7th March 2010, 07:52 AM   #117
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Wow. Just... wow.
Old 7th March 2010, 08:16 AM   #118
Everett Spair

I can't understand anything Pixie is saying. Anyone have a clue or should I just assume it's gibberish?
Everett Spair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2010, 10:39 AM   #119
Toke
Godless Socialist

Originally Posted by Everett Spair View Post
I can't understand anything Pixie is saying. Anyone have a clue or should I just assume it's gibberish?
I think it have been run through google translator from Finnish.
The original is not likely to make sense either.

Toke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2010, 08:35 AM   #120
Pixie of key
Muse

I invalidate the theory of relativity.

I invalidate the theory of relativity.

According to the theory of relativity the time pauses when it reaches the speed of light.

The time bases on entropy in other words that the energy alters its density and the substance alters with time.

How could the time pause when a spaceship meets photons that come towards with a speed of light?

No way!

On the contrary, the entropy accelerates the more the spaceship meets photons coming towards.

The sun light makes the paint to peel off in other words it alters to a less dense substance.

How about when the ship meets photons while itself moves with a speed of light?

The time of the substance / the energy on the surface of a ship that moves with the speed of light has not been paused and that’s a fact!

It is absolutely ridiculous to claim that the time pauses when moving with the speed of light!

The faster the photon moves in realation to that object that it hits, the bigger the kinetc energy is.

If we think that the time of the ship slows down, then the photons comimg towards would hit the ship even with faster speed.
In relation to the time of the ship and therefore the computational kinetic energy of the photons would be even stronger ect.

This makes an obvious contradiction.

The photons coming from the sun make the paint to peel off in other words to alter faster into a less dense? Apparently this is a proven fact? I´m sure that the sunny side of my house peels off faster!

If my house would move towards the sun with the speed of light, the time of our houses substance / energy would not have definitely paused and I am also very sure of that!

According to the theory of www.onesimpleprinciple.com the house would have altered into a light (=photons) and during that transform the time of the house would have begin to advance faster and faster.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology