JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 21st March 2010, 10:04 AM   #121
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Sorry Pixie, once again the only thing you invalidate is your own understanding. Other than that, it sounds like your house could use a paint job. I would recommend a UV resistant house paint. Even if you’re not expecting that your “house would move towards the sun with the speed of light”.
"Not a seat but a springboard” (1942 Winston Churchill) "As he who, seeking asses, found a kingdom" (1671 Milton "Paradise Regained") "for it seem'd A void was made in nature, all her bonds Crack'd; and I saw the flaring atom-streams And torrents of her myriad universe, Ruining along the illimitable inane, Fly on to clash together again, and make Another and another frame of things For ever." (1868 Tennyson "Lucretius")
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2010, 11:47 AM   #122
Pixie of key
Muse

The time and the speed of light

The time and the speed of light

When you experience an episode, it demands a certain amount of vibrations of the atom cores.
The duration of the episode can be measured with an atom clock.

Experiecing the same event again in exactly the same way demands excactly the same amount of vibrations of the atom cores in other words the same time passes by measuring the time with an atom clock.

What if the expanding of the substance accelerates and the distance between the atom cores increases?

Now the energywaves coming from the atomcores need more time to move towards the atomcore nextby, where it makes the atomcore to vibrate ect.

The event takes more time although by measuring it with the atom clock it takes the same time in other words the atoms of an atom clock vibrate the same amount during the same event?

I claim that the entropy of a ship that approaches with the speed of light accelerates, the time slows down and finally the ship turns into a light ((=photons) and then it´s energy indeed moves with the speed of light.

Because of the entropy all the substance turns finally into photons (=light), but if the ship begins to accelerate its speed, it meets the approaching energy faster and faster. Now the energy approaching makes the energy of the ship to alter faster than normally into a less dense form and this way the entropy speeds up. The ship expands and meets energy approaching from an wider area. The accelerating of the speed makes the entropy to speed up faster than before ect.

The photons approaching continue to expand in former rhythm. The ship expands faster than normally when the speed accelerates. The ship that expands faster than normally gets more hits by photons that are now in relation to the expanding ship denser and this way from in front of the ship is experienced a harder force that objects the movement. To accelerate the speed even a little bit the ship needs all the time more and more substance / energy that alters faster than normally into a less dense form.

The photons reaching the ship from behind achieve the ship slower and this way force pulling from behind weakens in the same relation as the speed accelerates?

In the speed of light even a small accelerating of the speed weakens essentially the effect of the energy coming from behind!

Why do the quarks expand all the time?
Where do they get the energy to expand?

Towards the substance / energy of the visible universe there comes energy that has changed smoothly into a less dense energy because of the entropy. This energy makes the quarks to expand continuously in same relation.

It controls the expanding of the quarks abd absorbs more energy towards the quarks all the time.

With an scientific experience the qvarks can be forced to expand in explosives faster than normally.
Or in an atom bomb.

When the atom bomb explodes, the quarks turn into a less dense energy faster than normally.
Now they are less dense than the other quarks. That’s why they don´t absorb as much energy from that energy that moves against the substance / energy of the visible universe. Then the situation balances, these quarks begin to absorb the energy to themselves again in the same relations as the other quarks do ect.

Please inform me if you are familiar with some scientific test that is made with a space that expands all the time.Maybe there is somewhere a test that makes the space to expand faster than normally?

The expanding space is God of the science religions, and it can not be examined scientifically. The expanding space is can not be proven scientifically no more than other religions Gods can be proven!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGbdPc4M87A

Last edited by Pixie of key; 25th March 2010 at 11:49 AM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2010, 02:33 PM   #123
kalen
Your Daddy

Huh?

Is this what people refer to as "word salad"?
Old 25th March 2010, 02:38 PM   #124
Twiler
Master Poster

Agh! No!

You see what you've done you fools, with your 'Time Existence' thread? YOU'VE BROUGHT HIM/HER BACK!
Twiler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2010, 02:41 PM   #125
Walrus32
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by kalen View Post
Huh?

Is this what people refer to as "word salad"?

Like the leftover salad my daughter stored in the back of my refrigerator - three months ago.
Old 25th March 2010, 02:48 PM   #126
AvalonXQ

Originally Posted by Twiler View Post
Agh! No!

You see what you've done you fools, with your 'Time Existence' thread? YOU'VE BROUGHT HIM/HER BACK!
Back from being turned into light (=photons)?
AvalonXQ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2010, 02:50 PM   #127
Agular
Critical Thinker

Is this more of that "Useless Words" crap? (or whatever it's called.)
Agular is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2010, 02:52 PM   #128
Brian-M
Daydreamer

To much nonsense for me. But just a few comments...

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
I claim that the entropy of a ship that approaches with the speed of light accelerates, the time slows down and finally the ship turns into a light ((=photons) and then it´s energy indeed moves with the speed of light.
If the rate of increase in entropy is accelerating, wouldn't that mean time is speeding up, not slowing down? And particles that have been accelerated in particle accelerators to almost the speed of light don't turn into photons. Why should all the particles in an entire ship turn into photons when individual particles don't?

Because of the entropy all the substance turns finally into photons (=light),
That's something of a bold claim. There is no experimental evidence that proton decay occurs, so why would all the atoms eventually turn into light? And even if matter did decay or break down due to entropy, why just light? Why not neutrinos too?

The ship expands and meets energy approaching from an wider area.
The ship expands faster than normally when the speed accelerates.
Why do you think objects expand as they approach the speed of light? There is no evidence that acceleration causes expansion. In fact, relativity predicts the opposite. (See Length Contraction.)

The expanding space is God of the science religions, and it can not be examined scientifically. The expanding space is can not be proven scientifically no more than other religions Gods can be proven!
The idea of expanding space is the result of scientific observations of the universe. Nobody thought the universe was expanding until studying red-shift of light from distant galaxies showed us that the universe was expanding.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited by Brian-M; 25th March 2010 at 02:53 PM.
Brian-M is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2010, 03:04 PM   #129
Molinaro
Illuminator

What if the expanding of the substance accelerates and the distance between the atom cores increases?
It does not, therefore the end.
Old 25th March 2010, 03:42 PM   #130
Zep
Banned

Admins, I beg of you. Surely this is when we can bring kitties and recipes?
Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2010, 11:09 PM   #131
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking No gravity

I say, there is no gravity at all. I mean drawing force.

You cant say how gravity / drawing force born and working!

I know how pushing force born and working.

There is only changing of PRESSURE, nothing else!

You can go near you and all a time you are exploding / expandinfg and after that you can open up and pushing something far away from you. When you are near wall and your friend is next to you, you can push your friend far away.

If you have a ten friend, you can make a science experiement and you get more pressure, when you push next friend who push next friend etc. Last friend moving faster far away from you, what first test friend moved!

Quarks open up /expanding all a time!

Sapce dont doing anything!

You can try to do some science experiement with space and lets told me how!

I allready know, you cant make any test with space!

You are just like religious people, sorry, but thats the way it is!
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2010, 01:20 AM   #132
Brian-M
Daydreamer

If what we experience as gravity is just the inertial resistance against the accelerating expansion of everything in the universe then please explain...

How does the Earth stay in orbit around the sun?

If the sun is expanding and the earth is expanding, then the distance between the two would be rapidly filled.

How does your hypothesis explain the fact that the earth remains proportionally the same distance from the sun, and appears to be traveling in circles around it?

The same questions apply for the moon.
Old 26th March 2010, 01:46 AM   #133
Andrew Wiggin
Master Poster

Location: A small planet named for its dirt. You'll find it filed under 'mostly harmless'
I find these threads a bit depressing and sad. Pixie appear to have something to say, and lack the words to say it. Without the proper words, debate on the truth or falsehood of such things is only speculation. That said, generally truths come from those who study, and those who study usually know the vocabulary and can communicate such truths. Lack of ability to communicate meaning may not be enough in itself to deny meaning, but it is suggestive. The concept that a lone thinker, just by dint of not knowing anything of the theory, might propose an earth-shattering revision of all of cosmology, astounding in its logic, simplicity, and sheer beauty, is best left to fiction. With only a few semi-mythical exceptions, folks who have broken or expanded the theories of the day were very familiar with those theories and the math behind them.

A

"New and stirring things are belittled because if they are not belittled,
the humiliating question arises, 'Why then are you not taking part in
them?' " - H. G. Wells
Andrew Wiggin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2010, 05:43 AM   #134
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking Space dont expanding, you know!

Originally Posted by Brian-M View Post
If what we experience as gravity is just the inertial resistance against the accelerating expansion of everything in the universe then please explain...

How does the Earth stay in orbit around the sun?

If the sun is expanding and the earth is expanding, then the distance between the two would be rapidly filled.

How does your hypothesis explain the fact that the earth remains proportionally the same distance from the sun, and appears to be traveling in circles around it?

The same questions apply for the moon.

Sun exploding / expanding and emit neutriinos. neutriinos expanding / exploding and emit kineticenergy for nucleus of atoms.

Earth and Moon expanding / exploding and emit energywaves where is particle whos expanding / exploding and emit energywaves.

Moon emit particle who emit energy who get sea expanding normal faster and thats why there is tide, you know!

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/fo...wforum.php?f=2

Entropy working with neutriinos and thats why neutriinos giving more kineticenergy for gasplanets and thats why gasplanets moving faster far away from expanding sun what rockplanets!

This is real relativity, you know!

Also photons expanding and emit energywaves and thats why old light is redshifting, not because space expanding. Space dont expanding at all.

Space been here for ever,. Space never born hokkus pokkus.

There is no dark matter, because also stars moving far away from centre of galaxy same way what stars expanding / exploding all a time.

Forget dark matter, gravity, expanding space, curving space and extra dimensions!

Bending light with out curving space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e805oRZNU9U

Last edited by Pixie of key; 26th March 2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 26th March 2010, 06:10 AM   #135
Mirrorglass
Illuminator

I recommend you don't get into this debate. The guy is a comedian, and doesn't really believe in his stuff.
Mirrorglass is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2010, 06:14 AM   #136
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking Believe or not!

Originally Posted by Mirrorglass View Post
I recommend you don't get into this debate. The guy is a comedian, and doesn't really believe in his stuff.
I dont believe god from outside us.

I dont believe god of expanding space, i dont believe god of curving space, i dont believe god of extra dimension, i dont believe god of dark matter, i dont believe god of dark energy and i dont believe god of gravity.

I believe energy who been here for ever and can change density of own energy in space who dont change at all!

i can proof that with my friend and with our power of mind!

Creating the universe with the power of mind

In primary condition dominates a balance of energy in a space that already excists. In this balance the energyconsentrations that have the same density and volyme radiate and absorb energy in a same relation, because from the energyconsentarions around possessing the same density and volume create energy all the time smoothly and the energyconsentraion is able to absorb this energy towards itself.

So all the energyconsentrations possessing the same density and volyme possess also the same electric charge.

The eternal energy that is to say us, have the power of mind to our own eternal energy that we can make by the power of mind to straighten (=to explode, to expand, to alter into a less dense).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A lot of energyconsentrations possessing the same charge. Energyconsentrations that possess the same density and the same volyme. Equally as far away from each other. Radiate their energy toeards each other. Absorb energy in same relation as they radiate!

2. With the power of thought they can be moved towards the same area. When the energy straightens itself, the pressure breaks out and pushes the energy around into a another direction. This way we can push similar energyconsentraions towards a same area without the gravity. Even you can make your body to a roll with the power of mind and then you can straighten your body without the gravity!

3. So we created dense “dices” and threw “dices”. Now we are beginning to find ourselves. We can observe what we have created from our own eternal energy into a eternal space that does not alter in any eays!

In popularized version of creating theory in separate groups of people a part of the people sacrifises by straightening. Push for example their feet straight and boost themselves away from their group. At the same time the group of people is pushed away towards the same area where the other groups are pushed in the same principle without the gravity.

At the moment everything is based on entropy in other words to a theory that the eternal energy straightens (=expands, =explodes,=alters into a less dense energy). In a space that already excists and does not expand or curve.

So the qvarks explode, in other words expand three dimentionally, radiate their energy and absorb all the time the energy to themselves. This is how the qvarks recycle energy. At the same time the energy in the qvarks alters with time totally.

So everything is based on the varioation og the pressure. There is no such thing as the gravity! Gravity is not needed to explain any phenomenon. Neither expanding and curving or additional spacedimentions are needed!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 26th March 2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 26th March 2010, 11:04 AM   #137
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking Quess

Can you understund why that happend?

After growth spurt, supermassive black holes spend half their lives veiled in dust

http://www.physorg.com/news188745571.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONYVSUMkr28

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/175

Sorry about text. It is over three years old and i know, it is difficult text

"Is it possible that the visible universe moves in a moment entirely away from the space where it locates now, so that everything expand / explode at the same time and become for example to times bigger than they are now?

Are the galaxies photons of a substance that is in one size larger scale?

Are the quasi-stellar objects formed at the same time when the giant energyconcentrations of the galaxycentres pass by the similar concentrations that come against nearby?

Maybe the whole visible univese moved for the first seven billion years inside a substance that was one scale larger.

Also the photons give way to the photons coming against by waves that open up by themselves. The nearer the passing happens the more the opening energy from the energy concentration comimng against makes the concentration to explode energy in frontsides and with this energy they pass to another direction.

Is the corona of the sun formed when the energybudles coming against the sun pass nearby the energybudles opening up from the sun? Or does there happen straight smashes?"

Galaxies

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/223

"The galaxies rotate like wheels. If there would exist a drafting force, should the galaxies have ten times larger mass than it is at present observed. This is because the farthest stars of galaxies circulate the centre of galaxy so fast. The gravity of observed mass is not able to keep them in their orbits. The stars that circulate the furthest should be thrown away from their tracks.

Although the modern physics does not understand how the gravitation is transfered, it still has found out that galaxies consist of some mystery substace that has this drawing force.

The dark substace is different from the observed substance. Yet it has the the same kind of drawing force as the observed substance has.

No, there is no gravitation!

All the stars of the galaxies have arised from the black holes of the giant centres of the galaxies. They expand three-dimentionally, opening up energywaves that have the nature of atoms. The stars expand and push themselves away from the galaxy centre in a curved orbit in a same relation as they expand.

That is to say that also the furthest stars are thrown away from the centre of the galaxy. The same way as their speed of movement around the galaxy centre lets us suppose. Only this is not observed, because everything expands three-dimentionally in same relation. "

Old 26th March 2010, 06:53 PM   #138
Brian-M
Daydreamer

Sun exploding / expanding and emit neutriinos. neutriinos expanding / exploding and emit kineticenergy for nucleus of atoms.
And yet researchers who attempt to detect neutrinos from both natural sources (the sun) and artificial sources (nuclear reactors) have failed to notice that this effect is powerful enough to significantly accelerate the entire planet?

Moon emit particle who emit energy who get sea expanding normal faster and thats why there is tide, you know!
Strange... it only expands the sea, and not the land???? And this expanded sea doesn't just spread out over the rest of the world as fast as it expands?

And what's pushing the earth and moon away from each-other to stop them crashing together as they expand? Are they both emitting neutrinos too, which nobody's detected yet?

In that case, shouldn't the neutrinos from the moon be pushing the sea away from it (by whatever odd mechanism you think this works), causing a high tide on the opposite side of the planet to the moon?

Entropy working with neutriinos and thats why neutriinos giving more kineticenergy for gasplanets and thats why gasplanets moving faster far away from expanding sun what rockplanets!
So, you're saying the gas-planet Jupiter is "moving faster far away from expanding sun" than the dwarf-planet Pluto, which is 50%-70% rock?

There is no dark matter, because also stars moving far away from centre of galaxy same way what stars expanding / exploding all a time.

Forget dark matter, gravity, expanding space, curving space and extra dimensions!
So, once again, how does this hypothesis of yours explain orbits? How does this "everything expanding" theory of yours explain why the moon circles the earth every twenty-eight days, instead of remaining fixed in one location?
Old 27th March 2010, 12:02 AM   #139
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking Neutriinos

"So, you're saying the gas-planet Jupiter is "moving faster far away from expanding sun" than the dwarf-planet Pluto, which is 50%-70% rock?"

I allready told for you, entropy working with neutriinos all a time and thats why neutriinos are bigger, when neutriinos moving inside Pluto and also plutos nucleus of atoms emit energywaves who have a nature of electrons and particle like photons. This energywaves smash neutriinos and thats why neutriinos exploding gineticenergy for plutos nuclue of atoms.

Pioneerprobes atoms are from earth and thats why entropy didnt working with pioneerprobes atoms same way what gasplanets and plutos atoms, you know. Neutriinos interactive more with gasplanets and plutos atoms.

Ofcourse neutriinos start to interactive with pioneerprobes atoms more and more, when pioneerprobes moving far away from sun, but it is takes time. Thats why they dont understund problem with pioneerprobes. Pioneerprobes dont move so fast what they think.

Do nuclear decay rates depend on our distance from the sun?

http://arxivblog.com/?p=596

This is old text and something missing, but maybe you try to think about what else working for Moon / globe system?

Moon/Globesystem *
Moon/globe system pushes itself away from the curved track of the sun. It can be considered to be like a giant planet whose surface the other side of the moon is.

This "giant planet" rotates around its axle. This way the other side of the moon is sometimes towards the sun and sometimes away from the sun. Sometimes the moon pushes itself faster away from the sun. At the same time energywaves opening up from the globe push the moon away from the globe. That`s why the moon passes the globe in a curved track.

When the moon is proportionally as far away from the sun as possible, an enormeus pressure from the sun is directed to the globe and the globe begins to reach upthe moon at the same time as they push themselves away from the sun. This way the globe passes the moon and so on.

Apparently this side of the moon that is towards the sun, is thicker and heavier than the other side. The moon keeps its heavier side towards the globe (towards the bottom of the energysea opening up from the globe) at the same time it pushes itself away from the globe in a "energysea" opening up from the globe.

The largest amount of energy commits to the moon when the moon is in an area between the globge and the sun.When this energy is released away from the moon it makes the moon to head towards the globe. Surely the moon pushes itself away from the globe at the same respect as the moon and the globe expand.

In an area between the atomcores of the globe and the moon the neutrinos coming from the sun push themselves through the globe and the moon. Also these neutrinos expand and open up energywaves by which they move their kinetic energy towards the atoms of the globe, atom by atom. But the question is : Are there similar energybundles opening up from the globe towards the moon and do they penetrate the moon and move their kinetic energy to the moon, atom by atom?

Old 27th March 2010, 12:09 AM   #140
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking It was old text

yes, Moon / globe systems text was very old stuff.

how paticle what earth emit, can absobs energy what neutriinos emit?

When Moon is more near sun what earth, how particle what earth emit, interactive with neutriinos? maybe there is some smash, when neutriinos emit lot of energy?

When we have a full Moon, there is coming particle from Moon and this particle maybe smash with energy what coming from Sun, you know!

Maybe thats why some people do something not so normal, when we have a full Moon?

What else working for Moon / Globe systems?

Old 27th March 2010, 02:21 AM   #141
Brian-M
Daydreamer

Does anyone have a Gibberish-to-English translating dictionary I can borrow?
Old 28th March 2010, 02:18 AM   #142
Andrew Wiggin
Master Poster

Location: A small planet named for its dirt. You'll find it filed under 'mostly harmless'
All I know is that if the sea is actually expanding due to moon neutrinos, I'd better schedule that trip to europe pretty darn quick before the atlantic gets too wide to cross again. Of course, the airplanes could just stop at iceland like they used to... First, the ocean was too wide to cross with ships, then suddenly everyone started doing it. Then the ships gave way to the airlines, but they had to stop halfway. Now the airlines go all the way across in one go, but the sea is expanding... Does that mean the sea got wider, then narrower, and now is getting wide again?

A

"New and stirring things are belittled because if they are not belittled,
the humiliating question arises, 'Why then are you not taking part in
them?' " - H. G. Wells

Last edited by Andrew Wiggin; 28th March 2010 at 02:21 AM. Reason: itchy 'enter' finger
Andrew Wiggin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2010, 02:55 AM   #143
Toke
Godless Socialist

You obviously don't get it do you , there is only so much room available so as the sea expands the air above it contracts.

So as the Atlantic gets twice as wide the air route shrink to half to compensate, and that is why passenger transport have shifted from ships to planes.

Toke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2010, 05:21 AM   #144
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking Jim Carrey

What Jim Carrey say?

We are one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaY0...ayer_embedded#

Old 1st September 2010, 02:33 AM   #145
Pixie of key
Muse

Prediction / Onesimpleprinciple

Prediction

Space station, The Sun and the galactic center are in the same line.

Sun in the middle

Certain atoms halve faster than normal.

More massive particles than neutrinos and yet smaller particles (thickness increases) will come from galactic center.

When they move through Sun, (after that) they interact strongly with the nuclei of atoms and thus they can be detected divided faster than normal (half-life is shorter than normal).

http://www.physorg.com/news202456660.html

Old 1st September 2010, 02:37 AM   #146
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

I think Pixie of Key may be one of the greatest minds of our generation.
Jadey (in RvB game thread): I just want to take a moment to commend Arth on his role as Parasitic Alien Tumor. I think he really connected with the character and there were times when I forgot that he was just acting. That's the kind of talent that you can't teach.
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 03:12 AM   #147
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante

He's just filling in while we wait for pillory's next insight.
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 03:49 AM   #148
Pixie of key
Muse

Updated front page

During the solar eclipse, the pendulum will go mess

Check out my latest text here.

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/fo...wforum.php?f=2

Updated front page even better text which is not yet in English.

Google translator to translate, but not very well.

www.onesimpleprinciple.com

Later also front page with english

Old 1st September 2010, 10:58 PM   #149
Pixie of key
Muse

This particle

This particle who are more massive and smaller, when energy is more density what inside neutriinos, coming from galaxy centre huge energyconcentration.

This huge black holes exploding all a time and emit energywaves who have a nature of atoms.

Only if there coming some density energy from outside galaxy and giving some change of pressure for that energywaves what huge black holes emit.

If dont coming, then this particle ( maybe quarks) dont To be joined together / be not combined. And then dont born new atoms.

This massive, small and density particle move inside stars and planets. Nucleus of atoms emit energy who smash this particle and get this particle exploding energy for expanding nucleus of atoms.

Thats why all a time expanding stars and other staff get moving energy who push all "stuff" far a away from galaxy centre.

Galaxys born inside to outside.

Check out that news

http://www.physorg.com/news201957102.html

And then you can look what i told long time ago

Text is old one. Key is anyway right there

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/223

Ps. Sorry about my terrible english

There is no gravity at all.

(I mean, no drawing force. There is only pushing force. We can understund how that pushing force born and working.)

No expanding space

No curving space

No dark matter

No dark energy.

Just space, who dont expanding or curving at all.

And energyconcentration who expanding / exploding all a time. Absorbs more energy all a time and emit energy. Thats why this energyconcentration energy changing with entropy, you know.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 1st September 2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 1st September 2010, 11:38 PM   #150
Zep
Banned

No gravity? You mean the earth just sucks?
Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 11:56 PM   #151
ThunderChunky
Graduate Poster

Prediction

Space station, The Sun and the galactic center are in the same line.
What?

Quote:
Sun in the middle
What?

Quote:
Certain atoms halve faster than normal.
What?

Quote:
More massive particles than neutrinos and yet smaller particles (thickness increases) will come from galactic center.
What?

Quote:
When they move through Sun, (after that) they interact strongly with the nuclei of atoms and thus they can be detected divided faster than normal (half-life is shorter than normal).
What?

Quote:
Still confused.
ThunderChunky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 12:03 AM   #152
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
Still confused.
You clearly don't have the hang of Pixie of Key yet.
Jadey (in RvB game thread): I just want to take a moment to commend Arth on his role as Parasitic Alien Tumor. I think he really connected with the character and there were times when I forgot that he was just acting. That's the kind of talent that you can't teach.
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 12:08 AM   #153
MetalPig
Master Poster

There is no gravity at all.

(I mean, no drawing force. There is only pushing force. We can understund how that pushing force born and working.)
NoGravity? Is that you?

(For those who can read Dutch and have a strong stomach: check this out. Sorry for the sucky template.)
Old 2nd September 2010, 02:30 AM   #154
quixotecoyote
Howling to glory I go

Pixie, will I need extra paper towels for when my pendulum goes mess?
Old 2nd September 2010, 03:26 AM   #155
Wrathernaut
Thinker

Isn't this how the Fantastic Four got their powers?

Is a lame attempt at viral marketing for the reboot?

Last edited by Wrathernaut; 2nd September 2010 at 03:28 AM.
Wrathernaut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2010, 03:50 AM   #156
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

Is the answer donuts?
Old 2nd September 2010, 03:57 AM   #157
PixyMisa
Persnickety Insect

The answer is always donuts. Sometimes you just need to change the question a little.
Old 2nd September 2010, 06:36 AM   #158
Zep
Banned

OK then.

Donuts!

Or maybe...

Doughnuts!

Has he stopped??
Old 2nd September 2010, 06:41 AM   #159
Pixie of key
Muse

Interesting

With google translation

That was interesting.

Ascending gas planets spots where the sun is a gaseous planet, and the area between the center of the galaxy?

Jupiter's Red Spot.

Other gas planets are detected spots at regular intervals.

As I recall, for example, Saturn often, perhaps every match Saturn's rotation period around the Sun?

The galaxy's center, a giant energy merger radiates a very massive and small, dense particles, which transfer the kinetic energy of atoms in their cores, and thus the stars, planets, moons, etc. projecting away from the whole period of explosive or expanding galaxy's center, a giant energiatihentymästä the same proportion as the substance expands.

Old 2nd September 2010, 07:31 AM   #160
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

I think that the only true manner of answering this wire is to copy and stick your answer in Babelfish, to translate it in a certain random language, then to again translate it in l'English. In this way, your answer will be as comprehensible as l'Op.

Hmm... maybe a few more iterations are needed. That's still readable.
"So, they laugh at my boner, will they? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make!" -- The Joker, Batman #66
patchbunny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology