JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 5th October 2010, 08:10 AM   #281
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
This particle who are more massive and smaller, when energy is more density what inside neutriinos, coming from galaxy centre huge energyconcentration.

This huge black holes exploding all a time and emit energywaves who have a nature of atoms.

Only if there coming some density energy from outside galaxy and giving some change of pressure for that energywaves what huge black holes emit.

If dont coming, then this particle ( maybe quarks) dont To be joined together / be not combined. And then dont born new atoms.

This massive, small and density particle move inside stars and planets. Nucleus of atoms emit energy who smash this particle and get this particle exploding energy for expanding nucleus of atoms.

Thats why all a time expanding stars and other staff get moving energy who push all "stuff" far a away from galaxy centre.

Galaxys born inside to outside.

Check out that news

http://www.physorg.com/news201957102.html

And then you can look what i told long time ago

Text is old one. Key is anyway right there

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/223

Ps. Sorry about my terrible english

There is no gravity at all.

(I mean, no drawing force. There is only pushing force. We can understund how that pushing force born and working.)

No expanding space

No curving space

No dark matter

No dark energy.

Just space, who dont expanding or curving at all.

And energyconcentration who expanding / exploding all a time. Absorbs more energy all a time and emit energy. Thats why this energyconcentration energy changing with entropy, you know.

Very entertaining,keep it up.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2010, 12:47 PM   #282
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Check out, where is Enceladus

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/photos/im...m?imageId=4152

...snipped usual Pixie of key gibberish...
This is actually a very interesting image. As usual it exposes Pixie of key's inability to understand anything scientific.
FYI, Pixie of key: Enceladus is in orbit around Saturn. That is where it is.

What we have here is an image of Enceladus as decribed by Enceladus on full afterburner by Phil Plait.
Old 5th October 2010, 10:34 PM   #283
Pixie of key
Muse

If you look where Saturnus is, you undesrtund, Enceladus moving far away from Sun now.

If you understund, Saturnus also moving all a time, far away from Sun, you understund, Enceladus have to move now faster, what saturnus moving now.

Later Enceladus moving slower, what Saturnus etc...

This happening, because Sun exploding and emit neutriinos. Also neutriinos exploding and emit lot of smaller energyconcentration who pushing saturnus and Enceladus nucleus of atoms far away from Sun, same way what nucleus of atoms exploding all a time.

Also saturnus exploding and emit particle who absorbs some energy what neutriinos are already emit and thats why Enceladus dont get so much (kinetic) energy from neutriinos, when Enceladus are not so near Sun, what saturnus is.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 5th October 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2010, 10:47 PM   #284
PixyMisa
Persnickety Insect

If you look where Saturnus is, you undesrtund, Enceladus moving far away from Sun now.

If you understund, Saturnus also moving all a time, far away from Sun, you understund, Enceladus have to move now faster, what saturnus moving now.

Later Enceladus moving slower, what Saturnus etc...

This happening, because Sun exploding and emit neutriinos.
So far, a bit vague and garbled but not necessarily wrong.

Quote:
Also neutriinos exploding
No.
Old 6th October 2010, 12:12 AM   #285
Craig4
Philosopher

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
Do drugs help?
No. I'm reading this on cough syrup with codeine and I'm still lost.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2010, 12:19 AM   #286
Craig4
Philosopher

Pixie,

I'm going to try to do this as gently as I can. You do not know how the universe works. You want to have some grand understanding of how the universe works which is fine. However to get the understanding you're looking for requires years of disciplined hard work and study. I suppose it's possible you are some prodigy who can sees things in ways no one has seen before but so far that appears an unlikely scenario. If this is what you really want then you need to go to school and study and get some advanced degrees in physics or perhaps astronomy and devout your professional life to finding these answers.

You have taken a short cut to this knowledge by deluding yourself into believing that you have this insight but it's too cheaply bought. You've satisfied yourself with a poor substitute for real insight into the nature of the universe. Sorry, there's no substitute for lots and lots of hard work on this one. Now go study astrophysics for a while and come back and tell us what you found out.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2010, 01:58 AM   #287
Pixie of key
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Pixie,

I'm going to try to do this as gently as I can. You do not know how the universe works. You want to have some grand understanding of how the universe works which is fine. However to get the understanding you're looking for requires years of disciplined hard work and study. I suppose it's possible you are some prodigy who can sees things in ways no one has seen before but so far that appears an unlikely scenario. If this is what you really want then you need to go to school and study and get some advanced degrees in physics or perhaps astronomy and devout your professional life to finding these answers.

You have taken a short cut to this knowledge by deluding yourself into believing that you have this insight but it's too cheaply bought. You've satisfied yourself with a poor substitute for real insight into the nature of the universe. Sorry, there's no substitute for lots and lots of hard work on this one. Now go study astrophysics for a while and come back and tell us what you found out.
You are right.

I post to go school and study some english, you know.

But then this is not so funny, you know.

Now it is much more funny to try to tell how Universe really working.

Well, anyway, you still believe, there is some magic drawing force.

Dont believe, there is no any kind of drawing force at all.

Drawing force is like god. Some people say, there is drawing force. Some people say, there is god.

Well, you can just believe, there is god or drawing force.

You cant explain god or drawing force.

Also expanding space and curving space is just like god is.

Also extra dimensions are gods.

Also dark matter and dark energy is gods.

And i know that very well!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 6th October 2010 at 01:59 AM.
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2010, 05:15 AM   #288
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Old 6th October 2010, 10:35 PM   #289
Pixie of key
Muse

Yes, it is true. There is extra dimensions. Yes, there is expanding space and curving space. Also dark matter and dark energy. Drawing force is true. Really, you have to BELIEVE me.

Ok?

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post

Last edited by Pixie of key; 6th October 2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 8th October 2010, 04:08 PM   #290
Craig4
Philosopher

Yes, it is true. There is extra dimensions. Yes, there is expanding space and curving space. Also dark matter and dark energy. Drawing force is true. Really, you have to BELIEVE me.

Ok?
Are you talking about gravity perhaps? Again, trying to be gentle here, that's not a new discovery. The bits about the expanding universe, you got beat to that as well. Extra dimensions, you might want to see if the book "The Elegant Universe" has been translated into Finnish. Dark matter yeah also not a new one. I'm not really sure where you're going with the dark energy thing.
Old 9th October 2010, 05:24 AM   #291
Pixie of key
Muse

Onesimpleprinciple can explain everything with one element and space who is nothing.

One element it is energy.

There is energyconcentration where energy is more density what outside.

Space is nothing and it is been here ever, just like energy.

Check it out that news

http://www.physorg.com/news205665540.html

Also that one

http://www.physorg.com/news205665033.html

If you like to know why quasars born, onesimpleprinciple can explain that too

Therefore, Leo A is a quasar, but not for us. Leo A is the quasar to all those who observe it about 7 billion light-years from now!

http://www.sciencenewsforkids.org/ar...0404/Note2.asp

Is it possible that the visible universe moves in a moment entirely away from the space where it locates now, so that everything expand / explode at the same time and become for example to times bigger than they are now?

Are the galaxies photons / neutrinos of a substance that is in one size larger scale?

Are the quasi-stellar objects formed at the same time when the giant energyconcentrations of the galaxycentres pass by the similar concentrations that come against nearby?

Maybe the whole visible univese moved for the first seven billion years inside a substance that was one scale larger.

Also the photons give way to the photons coming against by waves that open up by themselves. The nearer the passing happens the more the opening energy from the energy concentration comimng against makes the concentration to explode energy in frontsides and with this energy they pass to another direction.

Is the corona of the sun formed when the energybudles coming against the sun pass nearby the energybudles opening up from the sun? Or does there happen straight smashes?

Therefore, Leo A is a quasar, but not for us. Leo A is the quasar to all those who observe it about 7 billion light-years from now!

Let´s think with a thought!

Let´s think about the giant energy concentarions of our galaxies centres(they are also called as huge black holes) and how they once flaped from one size larger energy concentarions that locate really far outside the visible universe!

This way they were already far away from each other and the space did not have to expand “inflantionally”.

With time the stars were born out of the energy waves that the giant energy concentrations of the galaxy centres radiate and which have the nature of the atoms. At the same time as the substance and the time of this new substance were born, this energy moved in a space that already excisted and which does not expand or curve!

Our time is extremely slow in relation to the speed of movement in which the substance / energy of the visible universe move in a space that already excists.

And when the stars began to radiate their energy, the energy started to move as particules in an area between the galaxies ect.

Now let´s think that energy of the visible universe would begin to meet corresponding galaxies
in a 90 degree angle.

Naturally towards those galaxies would hit energy coming from the stars of the visible universe.
So this energy did not once move in an area between the galaxy “seeds”.

In an area between the particules radiating from the stars does not move energy which could hit the particules passing the star!

In an area whre the particules come towards the star this energy moves and it hits towards the photons passing the star and this is how the light bends!

Energy concentarions orbit of movement changes, accelerates or slows down only when the energy of an energy concentration alters faster than normally in the other side than in the other into a less dense energy .

The Velocity

Let´s think about a ship that is one light second long and moves throuhg the whole visible universe nearly in a speed of light. The time of the ship is so slow that during that time only one second of the ships time passes by!

How many journeys of the ships length does the ship move in one ships second?

The oldest light of the visible universe has moved from the farest destination of the visible universe
towards us and at the same time all the material / energy of the visible universe (also that oldest light) has been able to move during one of our seconds in a similar way as the ship that moved in one ships second truly many times the same journey as its own length is!

Our time is simply so unthinkably slow in relation to that velocity in which all the material / energy of the visible universe moves in a space that allready excists.

And of course the light that moves into a direction in which all the energy / material of the visible universe pushes itself, moves with a fastest speed into that same direction, may it be a hunch faster!

Old 9th October 2010, 05:36 AM   #292
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

So do you pay any attention to what other people say?
Old 9th October 2010, 11:14 AM   #293
Craig4
Philosopher

Are you perhaps talking about M Theory or Unified Field Theory? I'm getting just a hint of String Theory in there too. I'll agree these are some pretty exciting ideas but what is it you would like everyone to do with this information?
Old 10th October 2010, 09:41 AM   #294
Pixie of key
Muse

Mars sandstorms

Are you perhaps talking about M Theory or Unified Field Theory? I'm getting just a hint of String Theory in there too. I'll agree these are some pretty exciting ideas but what is it you would like everyone to do with this information?
Everybody can do anything at all with onesimpleprinciple information.

Like theory of everything, if you like.

Right now, you can help me and try to found out, when Mars have a sandstorms?

I found text, where some say, Mars have a sandstorms same time every year. I just like to know, when that Mards sandstorms time is?

Old 10th October 2010, 10:00 AM   #295
Craig4
Philosopher

While I may regret this. What do the sandstorms on Mars have to do with Unified Field Theory? I'm assuming you mean Unified Field Theory here.
Old 11th October 2010, 12:03 AM   #296
Pixie of key
Muse

Interesting

While I may regret this. What do the sandstorms on Mars have to do with Unified Field Theory? I'm assuming you mean Unified Field Theory here.

I think there is no gravity at all. I mean, no drawing force at all. No curving space at all.

Juts about pushing force.

All nucleus of atoms just expanding all a time.

Galaxy centre huge energyconcentration expanding and emit energywaves where is massive and density particle who expanding and emit energy who pushing expanding nucleus of atoms far away from galaxy centre, almost same way what nucleus of atoms expanding all a time.

If we can proof, this massive and density particle, who pushing everything far away from galaxy centre, you can forget gravity and curving space, you know.

If you check out, where planets are, when they have a storms, you found out something very interesting.

Old 11th October 2010, 12:18 AM   #297
Craig4
Philosopher

I think there is no gravity at all. I mean, no drawing force at all. No curving space at all.

Juts about pushing force.

All nucleus of atoms just expanding all a time.

If you check out, where planets are, when they have a storms, you found out something very interesting.

Then why isn't all matter in the universe increasing in size and not increasing in mass? If the force in an atom were pushing outward and expanding at some point the atom would simply fall apart. All matter would at some point break down to sub atomic particles.

Are you perhaps thinking Hubble's Expanding Universe Theory applies at the sub atomic level? That's incorrect, the universe of the very big (planets, stars galaxies) doesn't follow the same rules as the universe of the very small (atoms and sub atomic particles). That's sort of the whole point of coming up with a Unified Theory of Everything. Read "The Elegant Universe" and "The Grand Design" it will clear this up for you far better than I can.

I'm sure storms on other planets are fascinating but probably not for the reason you think they are.
Old 11th October 2010, 04:24 AM   #298
Pixie of key
Muse

Check out some my videos and then you understund why space dont expanding.

If you believe, space expanding, you can just believe.

You cant explain how and why space expanding.

I know why and how nucleus of atoms and particle like photons and neutrinos expanding. I can also tell why all energyconcentrations expanding faster and faster in space "who" is nothing.

Hello Jim Carrey. I know how Universe working!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../0/RGbdPc4M87A

No gravity. Kuopio

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../1/eFPYHdllHa4

Bending light. Kuopio (with out curving space)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../2/e805oRZNU9U

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespace

Last edited by Pixie of key; 11th October 2010 at 04:28 AM.
Old 11th October 2010, 04:54 AM   #299
Rincewind
Graduate Poster

Well I think I followed the old/new photons bit...

An example of an old photon would be the Norwegian Blue.

It's pining for the fjords, and if it wasn't nailed to the perch it would be an ex-photon.

Damn - gotta do a bit of work now..

Rincewind is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2010, 05:05 AM   #300
Craig4
Philosopher

Check out some my videos and then you understund why space dont expanding.

If you believe, space expanding, you can just believe.

You cant explain how and why space expanding.

I know why and how nucleus of atoms and particle like photons and neutrinos expanding. I can also tell why all energyconcentrations expanding faster and faster in space "who" is nothing.

Hello Jim Carrey. I know how Universe working!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../0/RGbdPc4M87A

No gravity. Kuopio

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../1/eFPYHdllHa4

Bending light. Kuopio (with out curving space)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespa.../2/e805oRZNU9U

http://www.youtube.com/user/Etimespace

And we're going to believe this because why? You still don't address who atoms could be expanding and not not break apart. Look if the space between subatomic particles were getting larger at some point the atom stops being an atom and the would break apart. According to your idea (note I did not say theory) you could have an atom with electrons on one side of the room and protons on the other. How is this an atom and not some random free floating sub atomic particles?
Old 11th October 2010, 05:34 AM   #301
Pixie of key
Muse

Through the earth is moving constantly a great deal of neutrinos.

Each quark is moving through the whole time and got a lot more small particles. Neutrinos are very small relative to the Earth. Quarks through the moving particles are very small relative to quarks.

They are also moving photons and neutrinos through the whole time very much.

They absorbed all the time with more energy to quarks, photons, neutrinos, etc. energiatihentymiin = dense concentration of energy.

Outside the nuclei of atoms is not electrons.

All the while expanding the atomic nuclei radiate toward each other in waves of energy which is mm. nature of electrons and photons.

Depending on what kind of energy to atoms in the core protruding from the energy point and what kind of pressure variation in the time it gets out onto the core of an atom protruding energy wave.

Visible universe, it becomes a very small energy Population concentrations are controlled by and get all the visible universe to explode Population concentrations of energy, namely expanding the country's relatively the same proportion.

The difference can be noted from the old light that is generally red-overs / redshifting.

Old 11th October 2010, 07:09 AM   #302
Craig4
Philosopher

I'll take that as a "no, I'm not going to answer your question about expanding atoms" then. Have you ordered the books I've mentioned to you yet?
Old 12th October 2010, 12:18 AM   #303
Pixie of key
Muse

I'll take that as a "no, I'm not going to answer your question about expanding atoms" then. Have you ordered the books I've mentioned to you yet?
I am not going to order that kind of book.

This book are like bible.

To examine the scientific issues which consist of energy. You can make science test with things, like atoms, photons and things like that.

Space / space does not consist of anything.

If the space consists of one, so the space consist of?

How is this issue which consists of the space can be studied?

Yours book say, space expanding.

Bible say, there is god.

You cant make science test with god or expanding space.

Expanding space is not science, you know.

Old 12th October 2010, 12:34 AM   #304
Pixie of key
Muse

Quess why?

"First detected during the Viking orbital mapping program, cyclonic storms similar to hurricanes have been detected by various probes and telescopes. Images show them as being white in color, quite unlike the much more common dust storms. These storms tend to appear during the northern summer and only at high latitudes. Speculation is that this is due to unique climate conditions near the northern pole"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Mars

Dont forget Jupiter red spot. Saturnus white spot. Also Neptunus and Urenus have a spots sometimes. Earth cyclons. Enceladus = At least four distinct plumes of water ice spew out from the south polar region of Saturn's moon Enceladus in this dramatically illuminated image.

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/photos/im...m?imageId=4152

Where enceladus was this time? Relative with Sun and saturnus?

Yes, Enceladus get more energy from Sun. Neutrinos emit energy for Enceladus and thats why Enceladus moving faster far away from Sun, what Saturnus etc.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 12th October 2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12th October 2010, 08:32 AM   #305
Pixie of key
Muse

'Teenage'-galaxies booming with star births

Scientists from the Niels Bohr Institute have been studying distant galaxies, which are among the most active star-forming galaxies in the Universe. They form around 1,000 new stars a year – a 1,000 times more than our own galaxy, the Milky Way. The findings have been published in Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...ar-births.html

Quess why.

Quess, where that energy come from.

It is coming from galaxy centre huge energyconcentration, who expanding and emit energywaves who have nature of atoms and thats the way, nature of new stars.

Old 12th October 2010, 08:40 AM   #306
Craig4
Philosopher

I am not going to order that kind of book.

This book are like bible.

To examine the scientific issues which consist of energy. You can make science test with things, like atoms, photons and things like that.
No those two books I mentioned are sort of the opposite of the Bible. Those books will help you understand the basics of the theories you're talking about. That might be a good place to start.

Yes, you can test things with science. So, why don't you design an experiment to see if atoms are expanding?
Old 12th October 2010, 09:51 AM   #307
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

It is coming from galaxy centre huge energyconcentration, who expanding and emit energywaves who have nature of atoms and thats the way, nature of new stars.

Are you talking about supermassive black holes at the center of galaxies? Those emit x-rays, which really aren't much like atoms at all.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2010, 09:52 AM   #308
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

You cant make science test with god or expanding space.

Expanding space is not science, you know.

And yet, space still expands.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2010, 09:57 AM   #309
Mikemcc
Graduate Poster

Oh my word, there's two of them! Are you Bishadi's brother or sister?
Mikemcc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2010, 10:48 AM   #310
Pixie of key
Muse

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post
And yet, space still expands.
And yet, space still dont expand.

Expanding space is yours own god.

There is no god at all. I mean personal god outside us.

We are energy who been here ever.

Also space, who is nothing, been ever. Space never born. Also energy never born.

Nothing born hokkus pokkus from nothingness!

If you BELIEVE, everything born from nothingness, you are just like people who BELIEVE, there is some god.

We maked that universe with our force of mind.

We just dont remember that.

And thats the way we want to maked that Universe.

Because we are been here ever, sometimes we like to forget everything and we like to live like people who can die, you know.

I can explain how we maked universe with force of mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVucsUCERHc

Old 12th October 2010, 03:50 PM   #311
dafydd
Banned

And yet, space still dont expand.

Expanding space is yours own god.

There is no god at all. I mean personal god outside us.

We are energy who been here ever.

Also space, who is nothing, been ever. Space never born. Also energy never born.

Nothing born hokkus pokkus from nothingness!

If you BELIEVE, everything born from nothingness, you are just like people who BELIEVE, there is some god.

We maked that universe with our force of mind.

We just dont remember that.

And thats the way we want to maked that Universe.

Because we are been here ever, sometimes we like to forget everything and we like to live like people who can die, you know.

I can explain how we maked universe with force of mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVucsUCERHc

We have only been around for a tiny fraction of the universe's existence.Wrong.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2010, 04:44 AM   #312
Pixie of key
Muse

Yes.

This is a huge galaxy centre energyconcentration who expanding and emit energywaves who have a nature of atoms.

If outside dont coming same kind of energywaves, new stars dont born, you know.

Old 13th October 2010, 04:50 AM   #313
dafydd
Banned

Yes.

This is a huge galaxy centre energyconcentration who expanding and emit energywaves who have a nature of atoms.

If outside dont coming same kind of energywaves, new stars dont born, you know.

Wrong.
Old 13th October 2010, 06:27 AM   #314
Pixie of key
Muse

When neutrinos moving inside stars and coming out, they are already far away from eachother.

Just like galaxy centre huge energyconcentration are already far away from eachother, when they coming out from one level bigger energyconcentration who / whos expanding and emit energywaves who have a nature of galaxys.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-...ts-cosmic.html

"Physicists are hot on the trail of one of strangest theorized structures in the universe. A team of researchers have announced what they think are the first indirect observations of ancient cosmic strings, bizarre objects thought to have contributed to the arrangement of objects throughout the universe."

Old 13th October 2010, 11:33 AM   #315
Craig4
Philosopher

Okay when I stopped taking the narcotic cough medicine I thought this would get more clear. Not so much really.
Old 14th October 2010, 03:00 AM   #316
Pixie of key
Muse

I predict that Enceladus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enceladus_(moon)

released in the same way a lot of energy every time it accelerates pace away from the Sun in relation to Saturn.

http://www.avaruus.fi/uutiset/aurink...kuvattiin.html

Orbital period 1.370218 d

Rotation period 1.370218 d

So, the Moon is locked and displays the same side toward Saturn all the time?

Is that orbit Saturn in about 1.3 years?

Old 14th October 2010, 03:02 AM   #317
Pixie of key
Muse

When the planet is quite moderate sun and the galaxy's center, between the area center of the galaxy may come from neutrinos massive and denser particles colliding with the Sun, the planets inside the neutrinos coming, especially in the center of the planet where the pressure is tougher.

There all the time expanding the atomic nuclei are closer to one another, and they radiate in the frequency of their energy toward one another and thus directs this energy neutrinos and the center of the galaxy future of particles so that they are more likely to collide with the planet's center, etc.

If the center of the galaxy from the particles are more massive or energetic, flung energy collisions of atomic nuclei so that pushed center of the galaxy is accelerating.

Same with my terrible english.

Neutrinos who coming from sun, can smash with particle who coming from galaxy centre.

They smash centre of planets easier, because there is more pressure and nuclei of atoms emit more density energy who push this particle same line with eachother etc.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 14th October 2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 14th October 2010, 04:19 AM   #318
dafydd
Banned

When the planet is quite moderate sun and the galaxy's center, between the area center of the galaxy may come from neutrinos massive and denser particles colliding with the Sun, the planets inside the neutrinos coming, especially in the center of the planet where the pressure is tougher.

There all the time expanding the atomic nuclei are closer to one another, and they radiate in the frequency of their energy toward one another and thus directs this energy neutrinos and the center of the galaxy future of particles so that they are more likely to collide with the planet's center, etc.

If the center of the galaxy from the particles are more massive or energetic, flung energy collisions of atomic nuclei so that pushed center of the galaxy is accelerating.

Same with my terrible english.

Neutrinos who coming from sun, can smash with particle who coming from galaxy centre.

They smash centre of planets easier, because there is more pressure and nuclei of atoms emit more density energy who push this particle same line with eachother etc.

Forget the English,say it in the universal language of maths.
Old 14th October 2010, 09:36 AM   #319
Pixie of key
Muse

We have a lot of mathematicians.

Professional mathematicians.

Why do not we organize the math competition?

I'm not interested in mathematics.

I'll just tell you how the universe works.

Mathematicians have for me to develop the mathematical formulas of physics theory of everything.

I have the key to everything in physics theory.

If mathematicians do not want to use the model onesimpleprinciple key, I can not any.

Old 14th October 2010, 09:50 AM   #320
Craig4
Philosopher

We have a lot of mathematicians.

Professional mathematicians.

Why do not we organize the math competition?

I'm not interested in mathematics.

I'll just tell you how the universe works.

Mathematicians have for me to develop the mathematical formulas of physics theory of everything.

I have the key to everything in physics theory.

If mathematicians do not want to use the model onesimpleprinciple key, I can not any.

How do you propose to establish that your idea is correct (or that there is any evidence for it whatsoever) without math? Where is the evidence? You've never even attempted to provide evidence of matter expanding.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology