JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags federal reserve , Jewish conspiracy theory

Old 9th November 2008, 08:22 AM   #1
MaGZ
Philosopher

Why do we always have Jews running and ruining the American economy?

It seems like in recent years we have always had Jews at the head of the Federal Reserve Bank and Secretary of Treasury. Even now with Obama, he is considering which Jew to appoint to Treasury.

The question is why?
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 09:06 AM   #2
tomwaits
Master Poster

The reason? You guessed it...

tomwaits is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 09:21 AM   #3
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Location: Trying to decide whether to set defenses against an army, or against mole rats.
Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
The question is why?

No one else wants to.

- Tragic Monkey
Hokulele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 09:25 AM   #4
calebprime
Somewhat Elitist Parasite

Yay, a post where nothing I can say will be as stupid as the OP!

Poopy Diip-ah? (Boston accent)

Poopy Diiip-ah?

Poopy Poopy?

my armpit smells......weird. good, but weird.
Old 9th November 2008, 09:28 AM   #5
Jeff Corey
New York Skeptic

You've been reading this book again, haven't you. http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html
Jeff Corey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 09:59 AM   #6
Magyar
Graduate Poster

well someone just HAS to keep whitey down, might as well be dem joos

We’re not going to be disrespected,” Marlin Stutzman (R-IN) told Drucker Tuesday night. “We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”
GOP at it's best.
Magyar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:03 AM   #7
Darat
Lackey
Administrator / JREF Forum Liaison

..snip...
We don't.
If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart? -
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn 1918-2008
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:04 AM   #8
ravdin
Illuminator

Why are rednecks from Texas always starting wars? Damn Texans- always screwing everything up.
ravdin is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:09 AM   #9
Marquis de Carabas
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ravdin View Post
Why are rednecks from Texas always starting wars? Damn Texans- always screwing everything up.
The Jews pay us to do it.

Violence is more acceptable than incest. I have been told to keep this in mind.
Marquis de Carabas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:12 AM   #10
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Location: Trying to decide whether to set defenses against an army, or against mole rats.
Originally Posted by Marquis de Carabas View Post
The Jews pay us to do it.

That doesn't sound like the Jews MaGZ knows.

- Tragic Monkey
Hokulele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:12 AM   #11
calebprime

Why is it that every time my wife wants me to vacuum, she gives me the lecture about being thorough?

A guy wif a vaccum cleaner canna only be so nimble.

x=area to be covered, in square feet

y/t= rate at which vacuuming can work, where t=researchable time

m=toys and other weird things that you have to avoid when vacuuming.

Can someone help me with this simple math?
Old 9th November 2008, 10:22 AM   #12
Marquis de Carabas
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
That doesn't sound like the Jews MaGZ knows.
They have to do something with the money they make plundering the rest of the country's economy, right?

Violence is more acceptable than incest. I have been told to keep this in mind.
Marquis de Carabas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:24 AM   #13
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Jews, yadda yadda yadda, Zionism, yadda yadda, Jewish-owned media, yadda yadda. So-called Holocaust, yadda yadda, not six million, yadda yadda, banks run by Jews. Blah blah, Israel, yadda yadda, Metapedia link.

Sorry. I'm just practicing MaGZspeak. The forum needs a reserve source of if something happens to the original.
Old 9th November 2008, 10:38 AM   #14
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Judeophobia alive and well at JREF.

It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion. --Adam Smith
RandFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:49 AM   #15
Wolfman
Chief Solipsistic
Autosycophant

I don't think you understand the way that economics work, MaGZ. You see, at least in a market-based economy like that in the U.S., one needs to encourage an environment of active consumerism. You need consumers to spend money, in order to maintain and grow the economy.

Now, when Jews are running, they need to buy running shoes. And sweat bands. And shorts, and shirts, and sports bras, and heart rate monitors, and all sorts of other stuff. And when they buy that stuff, they are helping the economy, not hurting it.

If someone were to accuse the Jews of not running, and thereby ruining the American economy, I might take this whole Jewish Conspiracy thing more seriously.
Old 9th November 2008, 10:56 AM   #16
Darat
Lackey

Mod WarningFolks whilst the thread's title may seem to indicate that this is intended to be a humorous thread it is in fact a "Conspiracy Theory" section thread so either respond to the conspiracy theory of the thread title and opening post or don't respond.
Posted By:Darat
If it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart? -
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 10:59 AM   #17
Thunder
Banned

Um....the Jews who worked for Clinton ruined our economy? We had a budget surplus after Clinton....remember? It seems like the ones who always end up screwing up our economy are white protestant republicans. maybe we should keep them from powerful positions.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 11:02 AM   #18
LibraryLady
...but not JUST a LibraryLady

Thanks, MaGZ, for giving me an opportunity to do this.

ETA: By the way you only have one day left to vote for me in the Language Awards.

Last edited by LibraryLady; 9th November 2008 at 11:08 AM.
LibraryLady is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 11:03 AM   #19
Darat
Lackey

It seems like in recent years we have always had Jews at the head of the Federal Reserve Bank and Secretary of Treasury. Even now with Obama, he is considering which Jew to appoint to Treasury.

The question is why?
Any evidence of this "ruining"?
Old 9th November 2008, 11:05 AM   #20
calebprime

The question is why?

Often, seemingly iron-clad logic can lead to subtle errors when the premises are flawed.

IMO:

1) The economy has been better, but it's not ruined.
2) The economy is not being run by Jews.
3) Always is a long, long time.
4) The Federal Reserve Bank has limited powers, as does the Secretary of the Treasury. Unlike Santa Claus, the Secretary can't just make anything happen.
5) Obama is, no doubt, trying to find a competent, experienced, politically compatible, perhaps even politically expedient person to be Secretary.

Why is that?
Old 9th November 2008, 11:09 AM   #21
gdnp
useless idiot

Perhaps you could give us some clarification, MaGZ. At least since World War II, the US economy has been the most successful in the world. That's a stretch of about 60 years. Is this because the Jews were running it, despite the Jews running it, or unrelated to any supposed control by the Jews? In other words, are the Jews responsible for the successes as well, or just the failures?

Is it just the Jews, or do others also bear responsibility. Henry Paulson, for example, was raised as a Christian Scientist. Is he not part of the problem, or did he convert to Judaism?

Since overall the US economy has done pretty well, could you give us some concrete examples where Jewish policies have hurt the economy?
gdnp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 11:09 AM   #22
Darat
Lackey

I've also used this site to look at the USA in comparison to three other countries, http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v...c=tc&c=us&l=en - if it is "the Jews" that are "ruining" the USA economy they should stop whatever it is they are doing since they seem to be doing the opposite to ruining!
Old 9th November 2008, 11:25 AM   #23
sleeplessdwarf
Thinker

Nice link Darat.
sleeplessdwarf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 11:30 AM   #24
Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
I've also used this site to look at the USA in comparison to three other countries, http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v...c=tc&c=us&l=en - if it is "the Jews" that are "ruining" the USA economy they should stop whatever it is they are doing since they seem to be doing the opposite to ruining!
I was going to say: seems to me the economy has been ruined far worse by a lot of White, Anglo-Saxon Protestants. Seems to me since that's the case, it couldn't hurt to let the Jews take it over. They might actually be doing the economy some good.
Roadtoad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 11:38 AM   #25
Wolfman
Chief Solipsistic
Autosycophant

Originally Posted by Roadtoad View Post
I was going to say: seems to me the economy has been ruined far worse by a lot of White, Anglo-Saxon Protestants. Seems to me since that's the case, it couldn't hurt to let the Jews take it over. They might actually be doing the economy some good.
I think you're missing the point here.

If they're good with money, they must be Jews. Ipso facto.

If the economy is doing well, it is because the Jews are in power, and using their financial acuity to amass greater personal power and influence. If the economy is doing poorly, it is because the Jews are in power, and using their financial acuity to destroy any/all opposition.

Your whole "white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant" thing is an obvious red herring.
Old 9th November 2008, 11:53 AM   #26
LibraryLady

Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
I think you're missing the point here.

If they're good with money, they must be Jews. Ipso facto.

If the economy is doing well, it is because the Jews are in power, and using their financial acuity to amass greater personal power and influence. If the economy is doing poorly, it is because the Jews are in power, and using their financial acuity to destroy any/all opposition.

Your whole "white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant" thing is an obvious red herring.
No, you're the one who has it wrong. If they are Jews, they are good with money.
Old 9th November 2008, 12:10 PM   #27
maxfrost
Thinker

The question is why?
"Seems" is a wussy word. Either we have always had Jews at the head of the Federal Reserve Bank and as Secretary of the Treasury, or we have not. If the former, please provide evidence. It really can't be that difficult to find if it exists.
Old 9th November 2008, 12:18 PM   #28
Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis

MaGZ doesn't need proof. He has THE TRUTH!

Never mind he has no EVIDENCE of anything, never mind that this is another attempt by him to spread his racism and hate. Frankly, I see no evidence that Jews (or anyone else) would benefit by decimating the American economy. Quite the opposite, in fact. If anything, I would think Jews, (and everyone else), would be pressing to see the economy improve, unless you're that truly scary Jew, George W. Bush.

Oh, wait. He's not Jewish, is he?
Roadtoad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 12:29 PM   #29
LibraryLady

Originally Posted by Roadtoad View Post
MaGZ doesn't need proof. He has THE TRUTH!

Never mind he has no EVIDENCE of anything, never mind that this is another attempt by him to spread his racism and hate. Frankly, I see no evidence that Jews (or anyone else) would benefit by decimating the American economy. Quite the opposite, in fact. If anything, I would think Jews, (and everyone else), would be pressing to see the economy improve, unless you're that truly scary Jew, George W. Bush.

Oh, wait. He's not Jewish, is he?
I sincerely hope not.
Old 9th November 2008, 12:31 PM   #30
calebprime

That's funny.
Old 9th November 2008, 12:33 PM   #31
Wolfman
Chief Solipsistic
Autosycophant

Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
I sincerely hope not.
Little known fact...

...George's ancestors were originally named "Buschenheimer"; it was changed to Bush as part of the Evil Zionist Conspiracy.
Old 9th November 2008, 12:58 PM   #32
JihadJane
Penultimate Satisfaction

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
We had a budget surplus after Clinton....remember?
Maybe a bubble surplus would be a more accurate term.

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
Often, seemingly iron-clad logic can lead to subtle errors when the premises are flawed.

IMO:

1) The economy has been better, but it's not ruined.
The US is bankrupt with more debt than can ever be payed back. So far, the answer has been to create yet more debt. Perhaps the delusion that we can live off interest to be paid back by infinite growth has reached its logical conclusion and the pyramid scheme is collapsing. Time will tell. Things look very bad!

I don't think this has anything to do with Jewishness, btw, though there are unsavoury historical reasons why Jews engaged "in the one business where Christian laws actually discriminated in their favour, and became identified with the hated trade of moneylending." *[12]

In countries where other professions were open to them, such as Muslim Spain and the Ottoman empire, one finds more Jewish blacksmiths than Jewish money lenders. The high tide of Jewish usury was before the fifteenth century; as cities grew in power and affluence, the Jews were squeezed out from money lending with the development of banking." *[13]

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

Last edited by JihadJane; 9th November 2008 at 01:07 PM.
JihadJane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 01:10 PM   #33
Tin Foil Timothy
Banned

Originally Posted by JihadJane View Post
Maybe a bubble surplus would be a more accurate term.

The US is bankrupt with more debt than can ever be payed back. So far, the answer has been to create yet more debt.
It's not an answer it's a necessity. If the creation of money is done by debt which means interest is added to the creation of money then you've created a situation where there is always more money to be paid back than there is in existence.

You can either make up this shortfall with foreign sales or investments ( from a foreign source ) or you have to create more money. which means ore debt and more interest.

This requires an infinitely expanding economy and if the economy can't keep up then there's inflation.

Quote:
I don't think this has anything to do with Jewishness, btw,
no it's not... all being discussed in the Fractional Reserve thread anyway.

Quote:
though there are unsavoury historical reasons why Jews engaged "in the one business where Christian laws actually discriminated in their favour, and became identified with the hated trade of moneylending." *[12]

In countries where other professions were open to them, such as Muslim Spain and the Ottoman empire, one finds more Jewish blacksmiths than Jewish money lenders. The high tide of Jewish usury was before the fifteenth century; as cities grew in power and affluence, the Jews were squeezed out from money lending with the development of banking." *[13]

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

Nothing wrong with money lending. Nothing wrong with charging interest for it either. What's wrong is lending out money you don't have by creating it out of nothing and adding interest on it. Which is how the current system works and why it is so bad.
Tin Foil Timothy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 01:17 PM   #34
LibraryLady

Has MaGZ replied to any of these comments?
Old 9th November 2008, 01:20 PM   #35
Wolfman
Chief Solipsistic
Autosycophant

Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
Has MaGZ replied to any of these comments?
They are reasonable, logical, and more than adequately demonstrate the complete lack of legitimacy of the claim made in the OP.

So I'm guessing we shouldn't expect much of a reply.
Old 9th November 2008, 01:29 PM   #36
LibraryLady

How very odd.
Old 9th November 2008, 01:41 PM   #37
Wolfman
Chief Solipsistic
Autosycophant

I'm actually a little afraid about my "Buschenheimer" comment above. I can just see what's gonna' happen. The good ol' Google-bots are gonna' index this thread. When people are looking for information on The Evil Zionist Conspiracy, this thread will pop up among the results. Some intellectually-challenged and overly-gullible individual (which describes an awful lot of people who will be doing that particular search) will read my post, and accept it as being true.

Next thing ya' know, there's gonna' be places all over the net stating authoritatively that Bush's real name is Buschenheimer.
Old 9th November 2008, 01:44 PM   #38
LibraryLady

Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
I'm actually a little afraid about my "Buschenheimer" comment above. I can just see what's gonna' happen. The good ol' Google-bots are gonna' index this thread. When people are looking for information on The Evil Zionist Conspiracy, this thread will pop up among the results. Some intellectually-challenged and overly-gullible individual (which describes an awful lot of people who will be doing that particular search) will read my post, and accept it as being true.

Next thing ya' know, there's gonna' be places all over the net stating authoritatively that Bush's real name is Buschenheimer.
Well, it's on the Internet, so it must be true!
Old 9th November 2008, 02:15 PM   #39
Alareth
Expert Expertologist

Bush is a secret Jew just like Obama is a secret Muslim.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2008, 02:27 PM   #40
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

Grrr! Magz ANGRY! Magz no like Jews! Magz SMASH!

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo

Last edited by 1337m4n; 9th November 2008 at 02:28 PM.
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories