IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 21st December 2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Bill Thompson
Banned

Looking for Death / Confession Videos of the 9-11 Hijackers

The "19 Lions" did it. But every once in a while I run across a passionate Muslim who refuses to believe it and is a big conspiracy theory buff.

Since I do not like going over and over the debunking exercises again and again, I like to cut to the chaise.

The "chaise" is that not only did Al Qaeda do it, they are proud of doing it and they made videos of their long-winded political/religious ratings prior to their missions as proof and to give themselves credit.

I d0 not take good notes sometimes. The place where I copied the links or the videos is not on my current computers and just as things get lost when you move, things also get lost when you move to a new computer.

So I thought I would go to the best place I know of for help. Does anyone have any of these videos?

Last edited by Bill Thompson; 21st December 2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: oh my, my spelling has gone downhill. Time to switch back to English pehaps
Bill Thompson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2008, 04:18 PM   #2
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Try the videos I have at the bottom of the http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Responsibility page.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2008, 04:48 PM   #3
Bill Thompson
Banned

Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
Try the videos I have at the bottom of the http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Responsibility page.
What a relief! That is 100% precisely what I had seen before. Much thanks!!
Bill Thompson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 06:33 AM   #4
Tweeter
Banned

These are the hijackers???
Why are there pictures of the wtc exploding in the background of some of the "hijackers" video wills?
Tweeter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 06:35 AM   #5
Pardalis
Banned

Because their video wills were edited after the attacks?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 07:12 AM   #6
Dr Adequate
Banned

Golly, the things we have to explain to Truthers.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 09:45 AM   #7
double_o
Scholar

There is also a video of Ziad Jarrah in Afghanistan:
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com.../Ziad%20Jarrah
double_o is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 10:18 AM   #8
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
Why are there pictures of the wtc exploding in the background of some of the "hijackers" video wills?
Are you serious?

As you were told they did post production on the video wills and they are honest enough to tell the truth unlike 9/11 truth which tells lies. Irony, 9/11 truth apologizes for terrorists who want to take credit for destroying the WTC.

Last edited by beachnut; 22nd December 2008 at 11:52 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 11:01 AM   #9
MarkyX
Master Poster

Now I know this guy is trolling.
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:06 PM   #10
Tweeter
Banned

Some of these videos wills were taken after 911, obviously. Proof? A few of them say they are attacking because we are invading Muslim lands. I dont remember our forces invading till after 911, do you?
Tweeter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:16 PM   #11
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Some of these videos wills were taken after 911, obviously. Proof? A few of them say they are attacking because we are invading Muslim lands. I dont remember our forces invading till after 911, do you?
For the love of baby viking JESUS!!!!!!!!! Really?!?!?!?! Dude, that isn't even good trolling it's just stupid. This really is a game to you isn't it?
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:18 PM   #12
MikeW
Graduate Poster

You might want to read this (and the rest of it):

Quote:
The latest and the greatest of these aggressions, incurred by the Muslims since the death of the Prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM) is the occupation of the land of the two Holy Places -the foundation of the house of Islam, the place of the revelation, the source of the message and the place of the noble Ka'ba, the Qiblah of all Muslims- by the armies of the American Crusaders and their allies. (We bemoan this and can only say: "No power and power acquiring except through Allah").
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terroris...atwa_1996.html
It's bin Laden's 1996 declaration of war against the US, where he makes it clear that he sees US forces in Saudi Arabia as an invading and occupying force.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:28 PM   #13
BCR
Master Poster

Am I that old that the first Gulf War and Somalia are actually ancient history MikeW?
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:33 PM   #14
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 911files View Post
Am I that old that the first Gulf War and Somalia are actually ancient history MikeW?
I hope not. I still have my boots from the Gulf.
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:36 PM   #15
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Maybe!

Although I think another explanation is that truther books & movies tend to ignore these videos & bin Laden's motives altogether. And so Tweeter doesn't have much in the way of pre-prepared arguments to counter them.
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:48 PM   #16
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I entered Saudi Arabia in 1990 to make sure Saddam did not enter Saudi Arabia with what was the 3rd or 4th largest army in the world. The Prince gave us some Crown Vics. Neat.

UBL was talking about my fellow soldiers and me. We quickly and effectively destroyed Saddam's army; did you miss it? UBL does not like Americans, or non-believers, and thinks they should be eliminated. Is UBL after you too?

He was talking about me; I invaded Saudi Arabia, a Muslim land in 1990. You must be very young or just lack knowledge on a broad scale.

Your proof, proof you lack knowledge. Cool, need some SCUD parts?

Last edited by beachnut; 22nd December 2008 at 01:02 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 12:59 PM   #17
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
I entered Saudi Arabia in 1990 to make sure Saddam did not enter Saudi Arabia with what was the 3rd or 4th largest army in the world. The Prince gave us some Crown Vics. Neat.

UBL was talking about my fellow soldiers and me. We quickly and effectively destroyed his army in less than two months. UBL does not like Americans, or non-believers, and thinks they should be eliminated. Is UBL after you too?

He was talking about me; I invaded Saudi Arabia, a Muslim land in 1990. You must be very young or just lack knowledge on a broad scale.

Your proof is proof of your lack of knowledge. Cool, need some SCUD parts?
WHAT THE...!??!? You got...CARS!!?!?? We got an atta boy and a ham sammich!!!
Old 22nd December 2008, 01:29 PM   #18
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
WHAT THE...!??!? You got...CARS!!?!?? We got an atta boy and a ham sammich!!!
Cars to use...

Where was tweeter?
Old 22nd December 2008, 02:21 PM   #19
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Well yes and no. Most 17 year olds weren't even alive when Gulf War 2 was fought. (Heck most people don't even remeber there WAS a Gulf War 1, so they all rename 2 as 1 and 3 as 2.)

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 02:27 PM   #20
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

UBL was talking about my fellow soldiers and me. We quickly and effectively destroyed Saddam's army; did you miss it? UBL does not like Americans, or non-believers, and thinks they should be eliminated. Is UBL after you too?

Your proof, proof you lack knowledge. Cool, need some SCUD parts?
Me 2. Sparkler from Kuwait as well.

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 03:00 PM   #21
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

I hope not. I still have my boots from the Gulf.
Does that imply that you have a pair of shoes that are smarter than truthers?
Old 22nd December 2008, 03:07 PM   #22
portlandatheist
Illuminator

Please stop trolling.
portlandatheist is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 04:00 PM   #23
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Of course there is still a lot of resentment of the US support for Israel in the 1964 and '73 wars as well.

I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 04:14 PM   #24
Baylor
Philosopher

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
Of course there is still a lot of resentment of the US support for Israel in the 1964 and '73 wars as well.
And Operation Opera.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 04:17 PM   #25
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

You mean '67? The United States was in fact rather neutral during the Six-Day War, though not in popular Arab (particularly Egyptian) opinion.
Slayhamlet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd December 2008, 04:34 PM   #26
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Slayhamlet View Post
You mean '67? The United States was in fact rather neutral during the Six-Day War, though not in popular Arab (particularly Egyptian) opinion.
Bleah yeah, typo. And yes it was mostly Neutral, but it was supporting Israel and had equipped them. It also moved carriers in support of them. Of course a lot of Arabs believed their news reports of British and US planes being involved in the air strikes too.

A huge amount of modern resentment of the US and Israel traces back to the six-day war and the destruction of the idea that a united Arab world would ba able to stand up and take it's place as a third world pawer beside the USSR and the USA. The Israeli treatment of Palestine (rightly or wrongly) since that time, and the continued support for them by the US hasn't helped a lot either. The reneging of the contract with the Saudi Government by Bush the Elder really was just the icing on the cake.

Old 22nd December 2008, 08:33 PM   #27
Bill Thompson
Banned

WOW

The next time I have a forum, I am going to have a cover charge per post to force people to think before they post:

Like some said: Editing afterwards.

Israel was made by the UN.
The UN is in NY.
Old 22nd December 2008, 09:16 PM   #28
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bill Thompson View Post
WOW

The next time I have a forum, I am going to have a cover charge per post to force people to think before they post:

Like some said: Editing afterwards.

Israel was made by the UN.
The UN is in NY.
Poor Tweeter likes turtles. He has no evidence about 9/11, so he is upset you found what you needed and he has no clue what happen on 9/11 or current events related to his own failed posts on the side subjects stirred up by this thread.

I can buy you a beer next time we meet.
Old 23rd December 2008, 04:23 AM   #29
Bill Thompson
Banned

Originally Posted by double_o View Post
There is also a video of Ziad Jarrah in Afghanistan:
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com.../Ziad%20Jarrah
This is noteworthy.

I wish I new how to download all these videos to my computer in the events that these websites change links or go down.
Old 23rd December 2008, 04:45 AM   #30
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

This is noteworthy.

I wish I new how to download all these videos to my computer in the events that these websites change links or go down.
http://www.real.com/

Just download Realplayer 11 and you can rip vids from the web. a little box will appear over the vid or you can right click and hit "download this video to Realplayer."
Old 23rd December 2008, 04:46 AM   #31
MikeW
Graduate Poster

This is noteworthy.

There's a download link on mine (911myths). Choose your video, then click the down arrow immediately to the left of the volume control to go to the download page. You'll find a direct link to the file there.

Some of these are Flash video (FLV) files. If you can't play those, use a free player like this one.
Old 23rd December 2008, 08:43 AM   #32
moon1969
Graduate Poster

I guess Bin Laden was angry that the americans support the apartheid state of Israel or the dictator of Egypt Hosni Mubarak or the dictator of Saudi Arabia King Abdullah. There are american troops in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt and all the other places. Those troops were there before 9/11 so I guess that is what they are talking about when they talk about americans invading the muslim lands.
moon1969 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 08:46 AM   #33
moon1969
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
So USA and Israel never do anything wrong? Come on. Look what Israel did on Lebanon in the 1980"s.
moon1969 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 09:12 AM   #34
SlightlyAbovePar
Scholar

Yeah, it is a game to them

For the love of baby viking JESUS!!!!!!!!! Really?!?!?!?! Dude, that isn't even good trolling it's just stupid. This really is a game to you isn't it?
Actually, yes...yes it is. There really isn't another explanation for a post like his. Well, abject stupidity would cover it. However, I think (at this end stage of the game) at this point we have become each others' forum-tainment.

It's a catch-22. A dog chasing his own tail. Every time we respond to ridiculous nonsense like Tweeter's, there is a Pavlovian reenforcement of the behavior. They say something utterly ridiculous, get the predicted response and the behavior is positively (for them) reinforced. Rinse and repeat.

On the other hand, we do respond, don't we? We can't help ourselves. See, we are (at this point) just as much to blame as they are. It's like the father of an alcholic son who continues to bring hard liquor into the house, leaves the bottle and shot glass on their son's nightstand and yet acts surprised if the son has a drink. If we really want the so-called truth movement to die, stop feeding the trolls.

If you get a guilty pleasure out of taunting “da twoof” that's fine. Just realize they are playing you, as much as you are playing them.
SlightlyAbovePar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 09:26 AM   #35
~enigma~
Banned

Do not besmirch the good name of the vikings please.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 09:33 AM   #36
calebprime
Penultimate Amazing

...Since I do not like going over and over the debunking exercises again and again, I like to cut to the chaise.[/color][/font]
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

I like to cut to the chaise, just sittin' there, farting in my chair.
calebprime is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 09:37 AM   #37
drainbread
Scholar

This is noteworthy.

Just open IE, go to tools>internet options, in the "browsing history" section click the delete button.

Delete temporary internet files, click the close button.

Open your link and play the video, after it's done open internet options again, in the "browsing history" section click the settings button.

Click the view files button, you sould find the FLV in there, right click the file>copy and paste in a suitable location.

You can also do this with youtube videos.
I just did it myself.
drainbread is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 09:56 AM   #38
drainbread
Scholar

I ran into a stupid forum "n00blet inhibitor", apparently I can't post a link until I have made 15 posts, I understand why this is done, but why not forward the post to a moderator for review(like the baut forums) instead of just leaving new posters high and dry?

If somebody would add the "http" bit to this link and post the whole thing into a response I would be grateful.

msnbcecn.vo.llnwd.net/e1/video/flash/nn_popkin_tapes_081122.flv

Then one could just right click and save.

Last edited by drainbread; 23rd December 2008 at 09:58 AM.
drainbread is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 10:26 AM   #39
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by drainbread View Post
If somebody would add the "http" bit to this link and post the whole thing into a response I would be grateful.

http://msnbcecn.vo.llnwd.net/e1/vide...pes_081122.flv
Happy to oblige.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd December 2008, 10:33 AM   #40
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories