IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 16th March 2009, 02:31 PM   #1
pervert

Fengshui masters..unite

http://fengshuiforward.com/235/unite...fall/#more-235

otherwise Penn and Teller will destroy us!!!
pervert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2009, 02:43 PM   #2
fishbait
Raggin' the Blues

Quick! Unite and rearrange one anothers furniture!
Old 16th March 2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Chupacabras
Illuminator

And whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE A DUMP ON A STOVE!
Old 16th March 2009, 03:07 PM   #4
paximperium
Penultimate Amazing

To improve the positive chi in this thread, I think it could use a new positive post.

and a smiley here

and a small boxed smiley here

Isn't that better?
Old 16th March 2009, 03:10 PM   #5
Giggywig
Master Poster

Originally Posted by paximperium View Post
To improve the positive chi in this thread, I think it could use a new positive post.

and a smiley here

and a small boxed smiley here

Isn't that better?
The small boxed smiley is clearly negative. The box impedes the flow of energy, so the box fills with negative thoughts which attract negative energy.
Giggywig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2009, 03:13 PM   #6
paximperium
Penultimate Amazing

Hmmmm using my feng shui skills...
Originally Posted by paximperium View Post
and a smiley here

How about this grinning smiley?

Isn't that better?
Old 16th March 2009, 03:24 PM   #7
pervert

Originally Posted by Chupacabras View Post
And whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE A DUMP ON A STOVE!
Toilet Sha is the worst. If it happens to be your health sector you gonna stink whatever scent you may use.
If it is your wealth sector, mind you, the money will go down to your neighbours flat below .
pervert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2009, 01:09 AM   #8
Miss_Kitt
Illuminator

[Eric Clapton mode]
guitar intro
When you want to get rich
Put bamboo in a niche
Feng Shui

When you're feeling sad,
It means your light is bad
Feng Shui

It's defined
In your mind
You can find: Feng Shui!

The magic compass shows
The way Chi energy flows
Feng Shui

Move your furniture 'round
You won't have sorrows to drown
Feng Shui

You will find
What's aligned
Given time: Feng Shui...

[/Eric Clapton mode]
Miss_Kitt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2009, 07:49 AM   #9
Rodibidably
Critical Thinker

The only thing anybody needs to read from that link is:

Quote:
It is very easy to discredit a practice like Feng Shui
The rest of the link is meaningless tripe and drivel.
Old 21st March 2009, 07:54 AM   #10
FSM
god

*pours salt on Rod's post and claps five times*

Pshew. Now we're clean in here again.
Old 21st March 2009, 07:59 AM   #11
Rodibidably
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by FSM View Post

Damn it. How did you know my post was made out of slug juice? Now it's gone, never to return...
Old 21st March 2009, 09:49 AM   #12
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by FSM View Post

Did you know that the Feng Shui of the Mt. Rushmore Monument is all wrong and is debilitating America? We need to rotate them exactly 89.90 degrees clockwise.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2009, 10:51 AM   #13
FSM
god

I'm on it. Contacting Piscivore in other thread for special "monument readjustment" equipment.
Old 22nd March 2009, 04:03 PM   #14
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Wow.

Quote:
Feng Shui is not superstitious. It merely looks superstitious because it is beyond science and hence science cannot explain it and neither can humans.

Sooo...if humans can't explain it, why exactly am I hiring a human Feng Shui expert??!
Old 22nd March 2009, 04:27 PM   #15
Steelmage
Muse

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Wow.

Sooo...if humans can't explain it, why exactly am I hiring a human Feng Shui expert??!
Dart it, you bet me to it.

It is better to want what you can't have then to have what you don't want. -Denny Crane, Boston Legal
Steelmage is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2009, 04:30 PM   #16
Ikarus
Critical Thinker

There are simply no chimpansee Feng Shui experts. (..for hire, that is.)
Complacency never changed anything. Women and minorities didn't get the right to vote by being nice and quiet and trying not to "rile" anyone. Slavery didn't end because the silence about it was so deafening. - Slingblade
Ikarus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2009, 06:26 PM   #17
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
There are simply no chimpansee Feng Shui experts. (..for hire, that is.)

Not unless you know the right people!

Old 22nd March 2009, 07:20 PM   #18
Rodibidably
Critical Thinker

A chimp is just as likely to create "positive energy" as any "expert", and as lnog as they don't throw **** aroudn the house, they are likely to be much more fun...

I am TOTALLY hiring that chimp to "feng shui" my house...
Old 23rd March 2009, 04:43 AM   #19
Octavo
Illuminator

Quote:
After implementing your suggestions, I saw immediate improvement to my employment problem (a 360 degree difference) which was stalled for several months with no reconciliation in sight.
emphasis mine

The testimonials are a laugh riot all by themselves.

source: http://fengshuiforward.com/testimonial/
Octavo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2009, 05:33 AM   #20
TX50
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Octavo View Post
emphasis mine

The testimonials are a laugh riot all by themselves.

source: http://fengshuiforward.com/testimonial/
When I looked at it, the google ad' at the bottom was "Reclaim your brain".
TX50 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal