IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags james von Brunn , truther violence

Old 10th June 2009, 12:02 PM   #1
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Holocaust shooting

Note petition signer number 9196.

http://www.justicefor911.org/signatures.php?page=92

Surprise, surprise.

Last edited by sylvan8798; 10th June 2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: fix link
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:07 PM   #2
A W Smith
Philosopher

Oh my. I had not heard of the shooting. Had to google that petitioners name.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...id=93229&cat=0
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:09 PM   #3
Galileo
Illuminator

Most murderers believe the official conspiracy theory. This is only news, becasue it is an exception to the rule.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:13 PM   #4
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Hmmmm:

Quote:
He is clearly a Holocaust denier – a belief decried by Mr Obama during his speech to the Muslim world in Cairo last week. Von Brunn bemoans that “Jews control all important sources of information”, and claims that there is a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white gene pool. He also wrote: “America is a Third-World racial garbage-dump – stupid, ignorant, dead broke, and terminal. Whites LOVE their Enemies. Prepare to die, Whitey.” One of heroes he cites is World War II Real Admiral John Crommelin, a notorious anti-Semite who later ran for governor of Alabama.

In 1981, von Brunn entered the Federal Reserve in Washington with a shotgun to make a citizens arrest, he later said, to protest about high interest rates. He was sentenced to 11 years in jail.

On his website, he claims he was convicted by a “Negro jury, Jew /Negro attorneys, and sentenced to prison for eleven years by a Jew judge. A Jew/Negro/White Court of Appeals denied his appeal.”

-Times Online

Something tells me he doesn't blame 9/11 on the Irish.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:16 PM   #5
Galileo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Drudgewire View Post
Hmmmm:

Something tells me he doesn't blame 9/11 on the Irish.
What's your evidence that the Irish were involved in 9/11? There is a lot of racism against the Irish, most of it by white English people. The race wars against the Irish have been going on in the British Isles for hundreds of years.

Last edited by Galileo; 10th June 2009 at 01:14 PM.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:52 PM   #6
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
What your evidence that the Irish were involved in 9/11? There is a lot of racism against the Irish, most of it by white English people. The race wars against the Irish have been going on in the British Isles for hundreds of years.

Words fail on how incredibly thick headed your failure to understand sarcasm is.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:54 PM   #7
FineWine

What your evidence that the Irish were involved in 9/11? There is a lot of racism against the Irish, most of it by white English people. The race wars against the Irish have been going on in the British Isles for hundreds of years.

I'm guessing that the lessons in Italian are going badly.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 12:55 PM   #8
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Was a freeper, too; http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x5819351
Old 10th June 2009, 01:06 PM   #9
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

I didn't see this in the 9/11 forums - had no idea 9/11 would be connected with it, so I started a thread in the regular CT forums.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=145143

Anyways, I'll just stay tuned to this one in the 9/11 forums to see what else we find out about the shooter and his CT connections.

Last edited by LightinDarkness; 10th June 2009 at 01:13 PM.
LightinDarkness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:09 PM   #10
Juniversal
CIA + FBI + NWO Employee

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
See thats exactly what scares me about these conspiracy theories. They breed indignation and contempt towards our Gov't which if allowed to boil for long enough can result in events like this. I know that it doesn't happen often but these "ideas" that some people attempt to cash in on have real consequences.

@ LightinDarkness...your thead was started two minutes after this one lol.

Last edited by Juniversal; 10th June 2009 at 01:11 PM.
Juniversal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:09 PM   #11
fuelair
Banned

And the security guard died. Hope they forgot to give Brunn anesthesia.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:12 PM   #12
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

This guy also went into the federal reserve with a shotgun in 1981?

Its like conspiracy soup!

Jews, Federal Reserve, White Supremacy, whats next?
LightinDarkness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:14 PM   #13
Jackanory
Graduate Poster

The missed sarcasm, on your behalf, aside - Can you clarify your 'The race wars against the Irish' statement. Your comprehension skills match your representation skills!
Old 10th June 2009, 01:17 PM   #14
ravdin
Illuminator

What's your evidence that the Irish were involved in 9/11? There is a lot of racism against the Irish, most of it by white English people. The race wars against the Irish have been going on in the British Isles for hundreds of years.
NWO headquarters is based in Dublin. Didn't you know?

Believe what you're told. There would be chaos if everyone thought for themselves. -Top Dog slogan
ravdin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:19 PM   #15
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Oh no.
Old 10th June 2009, 01:20 PM   #16
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Can we declare 9/11 truth a terrorist organization yet? Or do they need to beat up more girls in wheelchairs, shoot more security guards and police officers and stab more doctors to death?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:22 PM   #17
Doctor Evil
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ravdin View Post
Oh boy, you are in trouble now

"In this universe, effect follows cause. I've complained about it but ... " -- House
Doctor Evil is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:23 PM   #18
LightinDarkness
Master Poster

AboveTopSecret is already stirring the "gubment is gonna use this against us those of us with the TWOOF" conspiracy pot:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread471604/pg3

The conspiracy legions have already determined it must be a conspiracy against them because the guy got into the museum with a gun but was elderly:
Quote:
I also wondered how he could trot on into a federally controlled building with a rifle without someone stopping him before he even got near it. The guy was elderly and unless he was in good shape i don't see how he got that far before being confronted. It is also worth mentioning that the news has all this guys quotes posted and are recycling them non-stop. things like "the jews control the media" and similar allegations.
Yes, museums open to the public are locked down like Fort Knox and there is NO WAY someone could rush past security with a gun hidden.

Clearly a Zionist plot:
Quote:
Who's to say that an agent provocateur was not whispering sweet nothings in this very old man's ear to get him to take action thereby providing a platform for some very interesting policies as suggested in this thread? Without a doubt, the rapid response from both the White House and Israel are questionable at best and suspicious at worst.
Because hastily condemning the murder of innocent people is certainly a rabid response. It must be a secret government double agent getting him to do it on purpose, he couldn't possibly just be insane.
Old 10th June 2009, 01:25 PM   #19
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Have I said yet tonight how much I LOATHE these people?
Old 10th June 2009, 01:42 PM   #20
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Good catch! I have posted this on SLC. Note as well that the guy's an Obama "Birther" and had previously been arrested for trying to make a "citizen's arrest" of the Federal Reserve. Looks like your standard issue crank. 89 years old.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:49 PM   #21
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Most murderers believe the official conspiracy theory. This is only news, becasue it is an exception to the rule.
Most people who have never murdered believe in the official account of 9/11. What is your point?

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:51 PM   #22
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Yeah, he is in critical condition and might soon be joining his beloved Fuehrer in a very warm place.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:52 PM   #23
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ravdin View Post

Keep this up and I will start in on the Irish Rebel songs....
Old 10th June 2009, 01:53 PM   #24
eromitlab
Muse

Originally Posted by ATS poster
I also wondered how he could trot on into a federally controlled building with a rifle without someone stopping him before he even got near it. The guy was elderly and unless he was in good shape i don't see how he got that far before being confronted. It is also worth mentioning that the news has all this guys quotes posted and are recycling them non-stop. things like "the jews control the media" and similar allegations.
You know, if someone doesn't care about the ramifications of getting parking tickets, or if they're undertaking a suicide mission like von Brunn, they can drive right up to the museum, within 20 feet of the front door. Wait for a low-traffic moment, bust out of the car with a rifle, and from all accounts this guy started shooting right away. Only takes a few seconds... unless you want to see a conspiracy in everything.

It's sad... I was there just last Monday. Security guard just showing up for work, getting tourists through the metal detectors, some old loon runs up with a gun.

Last edited by eromitlab; 10th June 2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: front door of the museum is actually closer to the street than 50 ft.
eromitlab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 01:53 PM   #25
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Good catch! I have posted this on SLC. Note as well that the guy's an Obama "Birther" and had previously been arrested for trying to make a "citizen's arrest" of the Federal Reserve. Looks like your standard issue crank. 89 years old.
It gets better: The guy was an out and out Neo Nazi.
Old 10th June 2009, 01:57 PM   #26
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by eromitlab View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATS poster
I also wondered how he could trot on into a federally controlled building with a rifle without someone stopping him before he even got near it. The guy was elderly and unless he was in good shape i don't see how he got that far before being confronted.
Short answer: America isn't a police state.

Last edited by Sword_Of_Truth; 10th June 2009 at 01:59 PM.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:03 PM   #27
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
Have I said yet tonight how much I LOATHE these people?

You will just have to wait your turn.
Old 10th June 2009, 02:04 PM   #28
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post

And technincally the Holocaust Museum is not federally controlled. But since has accuracy been important to Twoofers?
Old 10th June 2009, 02:05 PM   #29
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

same mentality that "wonders" how an airliner could reach the Pentagon without being shot down by the batteries of hidden missiles that surround it...lol

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:09 PM   #30
ULTIMA1
Banned

Can we declare 9/11 truth a terrorist organization yet? Or do they need to beat up more girls in wheelchairs, shoot more security guards and police officers and stab more doctors to death?
The media hates anyone who wants to know the truth.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:10 PM   #31
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
the truthers hate anyone who is in authority or opposes their world view.

What is your point?

TAM
Old 10th June 2009, 02:20 PM   #32
ULTIMA1
Banned

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
the truthers hate anyone who is in authority or opposes their world view.

What is your point?
Do i need to show all the times i have been attacked and insulted on these forums for not agreeing with the official story?

Also you need to see some videos of people talking about 9/11 and the media not wanting to know the truth or ask the government any hard questions about 9/11.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:22 PM   #33
Gavron
Muse

So, are you saying its ok for the "Truthers" to beat up more girls in wheelchairs, shoot more security guards and police officers and stab more doctors to death?

It's ok...because they want to know the truth?

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:24 PM   #34
Jackanory
Graduate Poster

Do i need to show all the times i have been attacked and insulted on these forums for not agreeing with the official story?

Your not attacked for those reasons Roger. Perhaps you should change the way you do it Roger - and provide evidence to support your claims.
Old 10th June 2009, 02:25 PM   #35
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

Also you need to see some videos of people talking about 9/11 and the media not wanting to know the truth or ask the government any hard questions about 9/11.
Do you have those videos on file at Pretend NSA Headquarters? I'd be interested in seeing them.
johnny karate is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:28 PM   #36
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

You have never been attacked or insulted by anyone on this forum "for not agreeing with the official story".

You HAVE been attacked and insulted for making unwarranted accusations, dodging questions, and being generally obnoxious.

Learn the difference.

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:29 PM   #37
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Apparently the security guard didn't make it.

This is the fourth person killed by a 9/11 truther this year.
Old 10th June 2009, 02:31 PM   #38
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
You have never been attacked or insulted by anyone on this forum "for not agreeing with the official story".

You HAVE been attacked and insulted for making unwarranted accusations, dodging questions, and being generally obnoxious.

Learn the difference.

9/11 fantasist feels persecuted? Stop the presses!!
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:32 PM   #39
Gavron
Muse

The "truth movement" might as well be a branch of Al-Quaeda.

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2009, 02:40 PM   #40
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gavron View Post
The "truth movement" might as well be a branch of Al-Quaeda.
Apparently the security guard didn't make it.

This is the fourth person killed by a 9/11 truther this year.
Trutherism is a symptom, initiated by wilful ignorance, and propigated by true ignorance and gullibility
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories