JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags controlled demolition , inside job , thermite , wtc7

Old 4th September 2010, 03:26 PM   #81
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
The photo and screen grab are of the same window, which faces Barclay street.

http://forums.randi.org/picture.php?...pictureid=3651
I love the top picture. Very Naruto.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 03:31 PM   #82
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Yes bill, go back to your cartoons, it's time for the grown-ups now.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 03:41 PM   #83
bill smith
Philosopher

Yes bill, go back to your cartoons, it's time for the grown-ups now.
Or it could be Lisa Simpson.

What about the Blazing cars and the knee-deep paper not burning ?
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 03:44 PM   #84
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post

What about Mr. Hess call for help from a window on Barclay Street, which contradicts what Mr. Jennings said?

Rather a remarkable find, don't you agree?

Last edited by AJM8125; 4th September 2010 at 03:51 PM.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 03:56 PM   #85
bill smith
Philosopher

What about Mr. Hess call for help from a window on Barclay Street, which contradicts what Mr. Jennings said?

Rather a remarkable find, don't you agree?
That's only a detail. This cars thing is fundmental.

I don;t trust any released video at this stage. But this one seems to be full of really interesting stuff.

Last edited by bill smith; 4th September 2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:04 PM   #86
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

That's only a detail. This cars thing is fundmental.

I don;t trust any released video at this stage. But this one seems to be full of really interesting stuff.
It wasn't a detail when Mr Jennings said he could still see the towers from where he was on the 8th floor. Now that statement has been proven incorrect, let us now focus on something really important, like how come some paper didn't catch fire. That's gotta be what blows the lid off the whole conspiracy, eh?
Old 4th September 2010, 04:07 PM   #87
bill smith
Philosopher

It wasn't a detail when Mr Jennings said he could still see the towers from where he was on the 8th floor. Now that statement has been proven incorrect, let us now focus on something really important, like how come some paper didn't catch fire. That's gotta be what blows the lid off the whole conspiracy, eh?
I am only interested because this is not the first or second time I have heard about the paper not burning at the WTC,
Old 4th September 2010, 04:17 PM   #88
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

I am only interested because this is not the first or second time I have heard about the paper not burning at the WTC,
Your dodge is noted.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:21 PM   #89
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

The video also shows a number of cars not burning. What's your point?

"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 04:28 PM   #90
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
The video also shows a number of cars not burning. What's your point?
I mentioned that further back. So a localised effect of some kind. Any ideas ?
Old 4th September 2010, 04:30 PM   #91
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

The after effects of random and chaotic damage inflicted by two buildings colllapsing nearby?

Naaaaaahhh, gotta be those death rays again.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:32 PM   #92
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

A collapsing building (or two or several)? That's relatively "localized".

"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 04:33 PM   #93
bill smith
Philosopher

The after effects of random and chaotic damage inflicted by two buildings colllapsing nearby?

Naaaaaahhh, gotta be those death rays again.
I wonder if the Doktor would be interested in this video. Dr. J.W.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:35 PM   #94
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

I wonder if the Doktor would be interested in this video. Dr. J.W.
I'll light the cauldron, you release the flying monkeys to go fetch her.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:36 PM   #95
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Disbelief View Post
Why are you driving burning vehicles? How bad is your luck?!?!
Two of them were fire trucks that had just been worked on. One was my personal vehicle that I had just picked up from the mechanic's.

I don't much trust mechanics any more.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:40 PM   #96
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

There were cars burning before the collapses. There were cars burning between collapses.

The deepest piles of paper were covered with dust.

Vaporised gasoline catches fire far more easily, even yards from a source of ignition, than does half-buried paper.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:48 PM   #97
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
There were cars burning before the collapses. There were cars burning between collapses.

The deepest piles of paper were covered with dust.

Vaporised gasoline catches fire far more easily, even yards from a source of ignition, than does half-buried paper.
You can really put ypurself there Sarge. I do the same thing.
Old 4th September 2010, 04:56 PM   #98
bill smith
Philosopher

I'll light the cauldron, you release the flying monkeys to go fetch her.
Ha..I remember a number of years ago when BA (British Airways) in the UK was sued by Richard Branson over a dirty tricks campaign that BA had carried out against Virgin.

The case was found against BA and they were ordered to apologise.

One of the caricaturists in 'Private Eye' I think it was made a cartoon of two flying pigs pulling a banner that read:-

'' BA APOLOGISES TO VIRGIN''

It was really funny at the time.
Old 4th September 2010, 05:01 PM   #99
bill smith
Philosopher

delete.

Last edited by bill smith; 4th September 2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 4th September 2010, 05:57 PM   #100
dc1971
Banned

Well you must also take concrete dust into account, no?
dc1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 06:06 PM   #101
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dc1971 View Post
Well you must also take concrete dust into account, no?
Actually, for two reasons. Mechanically, it separates the paper from air and, to some degree, heat. Chemically, as I recall, there is a large portion of carbonates in concrete dust. When you heat a carbonate or bicarbonate it releases CO2, a famous fire extinguishing agent.

This is why restruaunts keep baking soda where it can be grabbed quickly for stove fires and dry chem extinguishers use potassium bicarbonate.
Old 4th September 2010, 07:10 PM   #102
dc1971
Banned

Actually, for two reasons. Mechanically, it separates the paper from air and, to some degree, heat. Chemically, as I recall, there is a large portion of carbonates in concrete dust. When you heat a carbonate or bicarbonate it releases CO2, a famous fire extinguishing agent.

This is why restruaunts keep baking soda where it can be grabbed quickly for stove fires and dry chem extinguishers use potassium bicarbonate.
I understand that! But why doesn't Bill Smith understand that?
dc1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2010, 07:40 PM   #103
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Originally Posted by dc1971 View Post
But why doesn't Bill Smith understand that?
She's a truther.
Old 5th September 2010, 03:09 AM   #104
bio
Muse

From the Front Lines of the World Trade Center Disaster
Asaeda, Glenn MD

"I proceeded north as my partner went south. As I approached the No. 7 World Trade Center building, I realized how close the initial triage and treatment area was set up by our EMS personnel, and made the decision to evacuate these patients being treated to an area further north. While we were attempting to make the transfer, the South Tower began to lean and then collapsed with what sounded like jet engines coming toward us.

By sheer instinct and with no planning whatsoever, I grabbed my patients and dove for cover into an alcove between the lobby of No. 7 and the loading dock. I pulled my helmet visor down, grabbed the chinstrap, and squatted down against the wall, thinking that this was it for me. I truly thought this was where my life would end."

http://journals.lww.com/em-news/Full..._Center.7.aspx

Another doctor there, who also said nothing about explosion in WTC-7 before the collapse of WTC-2:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...IC/9110005.PDF

This account ist also confirmed by the firefighter Zarillo:
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...uggia_John.txt

"Our patient count was probably a half dozen to a dozen at that point. We had maybe three or four EMTs working under Captain Nahmod with Dr. Asaeda. We had a whole treatment center set up inside those bays. They got folding chairs from the building security. They had back boards, they had oxygen. It was working out real nice. "

Why they did not recognise any explosion (before the south tower came down according to Barry Jennings)?

Last edited by bio; 5th September 2010 at 03:15 AM.
bio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 04:59 AM   #105
angrysoba
Philosophile

Sep-4-2010:

Brand new video of Michael Hess shouting down from WTC7. Interesting shots of the street and so on.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IC911STU.../7/ZduP7HTM3cg

Might take a little time to load..
Thanks Bill. So this completely confirms that Alien Entity was right in his video. There is no way anyone can look at that and say the Towers hadn't collapsed by then which means Barry Jennings had been wrong about the explosions in the building.
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 07:52 AM   #106
Sivan Kurzberg
Banned

http:////graphics8.nytimes.com/packa...IC/9110048.PDF

EMT Patricia Ondrovic, she talks about explosions.
Sivan Kurzberg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 08:06 AM   #107
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post
Thanks Bill. So this completely confirms that Alien Entity was right in his video. There is no way anyone can look at that and say the Towers hadn't collapsed by then which means Barry Jennings had been wrong about the explosions in the building.
Somebody gave me a heads up that it was a window on to Barclay street, not Vesey street that Jennings broke. Thanks for that.

But Barclay street bounded the NORTH face of WTC7- more than 450 feet away from WTC1. The length of one and a half football fields. So how were all those cars on the street burning furiously ? What ignited them ?
Old 5th September 2010, 08:59 AM   #108
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Somebody gave me a heads up that it was a window on to Barclay street, not Vesey street that Jennings broke. Thanks for that.

But Barclay street bounded the NORTH face of WTC7- more than 450 feet away from WTC1. The length of one and a half football fields. So how were all those cars on the street burning furiously ? What ignited them ?
Locate Barclay Street in this image and you'll have your answer.

Old 5th September 2010, 09:23 AM   #109
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bio View Post
After research, I came to the conclusion, that Jennings & Hess heart the explosions after the collapse of wtc 1.

The decisive point is, that in the lobby of WTC 7 was a kind "hospital". This hospital was evacuated after the destruction of WTC 1.
There was no hospital in the lobby of WTC 7. The dead bodies there were the ones killed on Vesey Street at 9:03 am. It was a temporary morgue not a hospital.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 09:26 AM   #110
MaGZ
Philosopher

And with all due respect to Mr. Jennings, he could not have seen the towers from where he and Mr. Hess were. He was at Barclay and West Broadway, the northwest corner of the building. The towers would've been behind them. Is this not correct?

http://forums.randi.org/picture.php?...pictureid=3650
Yes, and Jennings said the firemen had to runaway twice because of the falling towers before they were rescued.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 09:29 AM   #111
MaGZ
Philosopher

Why? This is just normal collateral damage fropm the colapse of a tall burning building.

To a vertaran fire fighter who has seen about ten car fires (in three of which I was personally involved as the driver of the burning vehicle) I see nothing odd about the car fires.
The car fires were not ignited by the collapsing towers.
Old 5th September 2010, 09:33 AM   #112
Fourbrick
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Sivan Kurzberg View Post

"My partner and I grabbed our stretcher, went to put it in the back of our
vehicle, and at that time, I think it was the lobby of the building behind us blew out. Everybody started running, I didn't see him again that day. He got thrown one way, I got thrown the other way."

This is just after the Pentagon had been hit (9.37) and before the South Tower collapsed,(9.59) according to her testimony.

What caused the explosion in WTC Seven if the South Tower hadn't yet collapsed? This timiing would also confirm Barry Jennings comments that the explosion he experienced in WTC 7 happened before WTC2 collapsed.

She also describes cars bursting into flames on her way to safety. What could have caused this?
Fourbrick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 10:21 AM   #113
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Fourbrick View Post
"My partner and I grabbed our stretcher, went to put it in the back of our
vehicle, and at that time, I think it was the lobby of the building behind us blew out. Everybody started running, I didn't see him again that day. He got thrown one way, I got thrown the other way."

This is just after the Pentagon had been hit (9.37) and before the South Tower collapsed,(9.59) according to her testimony.

What caused the explosion in WTC Seven if the South Tower hadn't yet collapsed? This timiing would also confirm Barry Jennings comments that the explosion he experienced in WTC 7 happened before WTC2 collapsed.

She also describes cars bursting into flames on her way to safety. What could have caused this?
Have a look at the cars in this video. In the location of Barclay street 450 feet away from and shielded from the collapse of the North Tower by the body of WTC7 these cars should never have burned.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-9el...uction_period/

Pretty quick-rusting cars...

http://tiny.cc/cevik

Last edited by bill smith; 5th September 2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 5th September 2010, 10:29 AM   #114
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Jeez..I'll take a raincheck on that lift Sarge.lol

Really ?...Did you not notice that the street was knee-deep in paper and yet only the cars were blazing ? Wow....

Look again..

http://www.youtube.com/user/IC911STU.../7/ZduP7HTM3cg
That's probably because paper doesn't have electrical systems that can short out and cause fires.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 10:42 AM   #115
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Originally Posted by Fourbrick View Post
What could have caused this?
The Collapse of WTC 2, which she states what had happened on page 9 of the interview.
Old 5th September 2010, 11:05 AM   #116
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sivan Kurzberg View Post

I get an error when I click the link..
Old 5th September 2010, 11:12 AM   #117
bill smith
Philosopher

Locate Barclay Street in this image and you'll have your answer.

http://forums.randi.org/picture.php?...pictureid=3658
You can see in your picture that when the North Tower fell the dust rolled sround along Barclay street . It's very clear in the picture. If you look in the new video I posted of Barclay street you can see just how much dust was in that cloud. Some of the cars and the road are inches deep in it.
Old 5th September 2010, 11:28 AM   #118
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
Yes, and Jennings said the firemen had to runaway twice because of the falling towers before they were rescued.
Actually he say they arrived 2 times. They left 1 once for tower 1 and then for tower 2. So if it happened as Jennings says then they arrived 3 times. 1 when they arrived and left. 2 when they arrived and left the second, and 3 when they came to get him and Hesse out. If anything we know much of what Jennings said was speculation to come up with a rational narrative, not based on what he actually knew for fact.
Old 5th September 2010, 11:29 AM   #119
alienentity
Illuminator

Actually, Jennings says he 'had no way of knowing this'. He was assuming, because he hadn't realized the towers had collapsed already.

Hess and Jennings both describe buses and police cars on fire, as well as dust and swirling papers - this is the aftermath of the WTC tower collapses, without any question.

You need to correct your narrative to reflect all the evidence. Cherry-picking is not accurate. If you are just going to quote people randomly, then quote FDNY personnel who said the WTC 7 was leaning, creaking and was going to collapse.

Fair is fair. Quote all of them, not just those which fit your narrative. They ALL need to be considered.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2010, 11:30 AM   #120
alienentity
Illuminator

The car fires were not ignited by the collapsing towers.
Prove it. Oh, you can't.....

Or are you God?
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories