JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices


Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Reply
Old 13th October 2009, 02:06 PM   #1
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Why dont we see body parts at WTC?

I know this is a gruesome question, but a truther asked me this. We have picture of dead people at pentagon, but not at WTC. Why is this? Two planes hit WTC, and bodyparts would be spread all over down town manhattan. But nobody took pictures of anything?
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:11 PM   #2
A W Smith
Philosopher
 
A W Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 7,035
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
I know this is a gruesome question, but a truther asked me this. We have picture of dead people at pentagon, but not at WTC. Why is this? Two planes hit WTC, and bodyparts would be spread all over down town manhattan. But nobody took pictures of anything?

see the moussaoui trial exhibits. There are photographs of body parts strewn all over west street taken before the towers collapsed.
__________________
911 resource site by Mark Roberts
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home
Gravy: Christopher7; You are a Basking Shark in a sea of ignorance.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:17 PM   #3
Macgyver1968
Illuminator
 
Macgyver1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 4,017
It's called having respect for the dead. People generally don't publically publish photos like that out of respect for the grieving families. Something, I'm sure your truther wouldn't understand.
__________________
"Fixin' crap that ain't broke."
Macgyver1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:17 PM   #4
Thunder
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens
Posts: 34,948
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
I know this is a gruesome question, but a truther asked me this. We have picture of dead people at pentagon, but not at WTC. Why is this? Two planes hit WTC, and bodyparts would be spread all over down town manhattan. But nobody took pictures of anything?
please tell me this truther is not suggesting nobody died at the WTC.

please tell me this truther has some sense of decency left.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:24 PM   #5
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
please tell me this truther is not suggesting nobody died at the WTC.

please tell me this truther has some sense of decency left.
No planes and no dead! Crazy I know... I was thinking that its no pictures of this because of respect.. Like that french camera guy not filming the burning victims. But then we have the pictures from Pentagon...
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:24 PM   #6
KDLarsen
Master Poster
 
KDLarsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lord's
Posts: 2,517
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
I know this is a gruesome question, but a truther asked me this. We have picture of dead people at pentagon, but not at WTC. Why is this? Two planes hit WTC, and bodyparts would be spread all over down town manhattan. But nobody took pictures of anything?
Why on earth would they be all over down town Manhattan?

Most of the people killed at WTC, died when the towers collapsed, and the few who died prior to that - and who were at the ground level - weren't really in a position to be filmed anyway. In fact, I'm fairly sure that Jules Naudet was the only person with a camera allowed access to the WTC complex after the first tower was struck. And his comments on filming dead people can be heard in the 9/11 film.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:26 PM   #7
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
see the moussaoui trial exhibits. There are photographs of body parts strewn all over west street taken before the towers collapsed.
Tried to look at the link you gave me, but I cant find any pictures showing dead peoples or bodyparts. Just a picture showing som dots that can be jumpers.. I know its the jumpers, but thats not what a truther is going to say!
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:28 PM   #8
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
They found bodyparts on bankers trust building something like 7 years after 911! So I think bodyparts was spread all over downtown..
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:30 PM   #9
KDLarsen
Master Poster
 
KDLarsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lord's
Posts: 2,517
They found bone fragments, which could have been blown over when the towers collapsed.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:32 PM   #10
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
You dont think the planes can have dont that?
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:34 PM   #11
ktesibios
Worthless Aging Hippie
 
ktesibios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,493
They do exist- three were entered into evidence in the Moussaoui trial. If you want to, you can probably find them for yourself with ordinary Google-fu.

They don't show anything recognizable as human.
__________________
Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst, where there ain't no ten commandments and a man can raise a small, bristly mustache.
ktesibios is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:39 PM   #12
T.A.M.
Keeper of the Kool-Vax
 
T.A.M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Far East...of Canada
Posts: 20,816
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
I know this is a gruesome question, but a truther asked me this. We have picture of dead people at pentagon, but not at WTC. Why is this? Two planes hit WTC, and bodyparts would be spread all over down town manhattan. But nobody took pictures of anything?
ask him what he means by "we have pictures of?" the fact is, there are likely hundreds of pictures of the dead at the WTC, but they are not for public consumption, nor should they be.

Also, while you are at it, tell the person he is a gruesome, morbid, asswipe for wanting to see such things.
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:44 PM   #13
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 17,602
I'm confused as why you (or anyone) would dignify him with a response. Express your disgust and move on.
__________________
Join the team, Show us what your machine can do (or just contribute to a good cause)Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232

"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:47 PM   #14
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in your macaronis. warming my feets
Posts: 5,912
where is this truther asking you this?
__________________
http://kcbastards.com/
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:48 PM   #15
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Posts: 25,831
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
I know this is a gruesome question, but a truther asked me this. We have picture of dead people at pentagon, but not at WTC. Why is this? Two planes hit WTC, and bodyparts would be spread all over down town manhattan. But nobody took pictures of anything?
It is a gruesome question, it's also a stupid question.

Does he really need to see what's under these flags to know that thousands of people died there?



Seriously, how old is this truther friend of yours? 12? If he wants to see gore there are plenty of movies to satisfy his lust for it, no need to desecrate the memory of real people.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:50 PM   #16
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
ask him what he means by "we have pictures of?" the fact is, there are likely hundreds of pictures of the dead at the WTC, but they are not for public consumption, nor should they be.

Also, while you are at it, tell the person he is a gruesome, morbid, asswipe for wanting to see such things.
His logic is that we see dead people at pentagon.. why not at WTC? Why can they not show dead people at WTC, but just at pentagon. His conclusion is that its because nobody died at WTC!!
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:50 PM   #17
triforcharity
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The South!
Posts: 13,973
Tell him to go **** himself, and that he is a sick SOB. That is quite possibly the most disgusting thing that the TM has ever asked.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 02:51 PM   #18
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
where is this truther asking you this?
Norwegian forum..
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:00 PM   #19
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in your macaronis. warming my feets
Posts: 5,912
link
__________________
http://kcbastards.com/
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:07 PM   #20
DavidJames
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Front Range, CO
Posts: 8,095
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
His logic is that we see dead people at pentagon.. why not at WTC? Why can they not show dead people at WTC, but just at pentagon. His conclusion is that its because nobody died at WTC!!
People like that are mentally ill. Maybe it's a permanent condition or a temporary one brought on by rage against the machine syndrome. Best to just leave them wallow in their insanity.
__________________
I will no longer respond to those who choose to have tools of murder as their avatars.
Everyone is a skeptic except, of course, for the stuff that they believe
Beaver Hateman: Is your argument that human life loses value proportionate to the number of humans available? Malcolm Kirkpatrick: That's part of the argument. Value is determined by supply and demand.
DavidJames is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:07 PM   #21
geni
Anti-homeopathy illuminati member
 
geni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 28,061
The area was kinda evacuated so opportunities to take pics will have been somewhat limited. The majority of the human remains tended to be in rather small bits which limits their value as evidence so those takeing photos for official purposes would have been unlikely to take many either.
geni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:16 PM   #22
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Posts: 25,831
I'm sure there are alot of gruesome pictures that have never been released, and never will be, and that's fine with me.

Sorry truthers, you're going to have to satisfy your juvenile need to see gore elsewhere.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:21 PM   #23
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
I'm sure there are alot of gruesome pictures that have never been released, and never will be, and that's fine with me.

Sorry truthers, you're going to have to satisfy your juvenile need to see gore elsewhere.
Thats what i told him! But he says that no pictures is proof that there are no dead..
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:21 PM   #24
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in your macaronis. warming my feets
Posts: 5,912
link
__________________
http://kcbastards.com/
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:25 PM   #25
NoZed Avenger
Bitter Whiner
 
NoZed Avenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 11,312
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
Thats what i told him! But he says that no pictures is proof that there are no dead..
OMG. Someone is stupid on the internet.

This. Can. Not. Stand.


Seriously, this guy is far too removed from reality to take seriously, even by trvther standards.
__________________
[This Space Available. PM for Rates.]
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:27 PM   #26
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
link
Its on a debate forum, on pvt. They often contact me on pvt.. Same thing on youtube. Its probably because of my videos I think! I have a new one now that I think will make some truthers really mad!
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:28 PM   #27
Audible Click
The gap in the plot
 
Audible Click's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: BFE
Posts: 3,576
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
Its on a debate forum, on pvt. They often contact me on pvt.. Same thing on youtube. Its probably because of my videos I think! I have a new one now that I think will make some truthers really mad!
What is "pvt"?
__________________
"Thank you, darling heart.
Love you." Baba
Australasian Skeptics Forum
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:28 PM   #28
Trojan
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 428
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
His logic is that we see dead people at pentagon.. why not at WTC? Why can they not show dead people at WTC, but just at pentagon. His conclusion is that its because nobody died at WTC!!
He's too stupid and ignorant to be allowed access to a computer.
Trojan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:29 PM   #29
911kongen
Critical Thinker
 
911kongen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by NoZed Avenger View Post
OMG. Someone is stupid on the internet.

This. Can. Not. Stand.


Seriously, this guy is far too removed from reality to take seriously, even by trvther standards.
Many truthers think Obama is Anti Christ! Nothing shocks me when its truthers speaking!
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:31 PM   #30
geni
Anti-homeopathy illuminati member
 
geni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 28,061
Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
I'm sure there are alot of gruesome pictures that have never been released, and never will be, and that's fine with me.
I doubt it. Perhaps a few of the jumpers but by that point most non goverment personel had been moved clear of the building. If such photos did exist within the media world they would likely have been published in the some the less respectable european press.
geni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:31 PM   #31
Audible Click
The gap in the plot
 
Audible Click's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: BFE
Posts: 3,576
I'm shocked that this person would want to look at pictures of body parts. Oh and he's a cretin, can't forget that.
__________________
"Thank you, darling heart.
Love you." Baba
Australasian Skeptics Forum
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:32 PM   #32
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in your macaronis. warming my feets
Posts: 5,912
post screen caps then.
__________________
http://kcbastards.com/
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:32 PM   #33
geni
Anti-homeopathy illuminati member
 
geni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 28,061
Originally Posted by Audible Click View Post
I'm shocked that this person would want to look at pictures of body parts.
Welcome to teh interwebs. Expect to feel that a lot.
geni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:33 PM   #34
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted
 
ElMondoHummus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere north of the South Pole
Posts: 12,091
Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
Thats what i told him! But he says that no pictures is proof that there are no dead..
Unfortunately, the only publicly available images I'm aware of are unidentifiable. The ones in the Moussaoui trial evidence roster are either from far away, or are

... I'm sorry, but there's no easy way to put this: They are just lumps of flesh. Here's one example; warning: Link is to a page with an image of this
If any others exist, I'm unaware of them. The only other photo of a dead person I can think of doesn't count because it's of a person struck by debris, not a person inside the buildings or the jets (it's the famous one of Catholic Priest Father Mychal Judge being carried away by firefighters after being hit by debris).
__________________
"... my favorite meal is grilled filet of spherical cow of uniform density ... with a side of mashed potatoes of indeterminate volume, peas arranged in an optimal packing configuration, and a glass of ideal fluid." (PhysicsForums)
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:35 PM   #35
Audible Click
The gap in the plot
 
Audible Click's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: BFE
Posts: 3,576
Originally Posted by geni View Post
Welcome to teh interwebs. Expect to feel that a lot.
Well I hang out in this sub forum alot so I suppose that sooner or later some moronic truther would shock me.
__________________
"Thank you, darling heart.
Love you." Baba
Australasian Skeptics Forum
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:37 PM   #36
Pardalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Posts: 25,831
Originally Posted by geni View Post
I doubt it. Perhaps a few of the jumpers but by that point most non goverment personel had been moved clear of the building. If such photos did exist within the media world they would likely have been published in the some the less respectable european press.
I know someone who worked for Radio-Canada on the day of 9/11, and he told me he saw things that were edited out that were never shown to the public.

I think it's fairly common practice, the investigators release only a minute part of their material to the media, and the media itself filters out the graphic content. Only a fraction of that material manages to leak out in sites like "rotten" and other teen shock sites. I'm sure the FBI photographs used in the Moussaoui trial are the tip of the iceberg.

If the public had access to what the police, firefighters and first responders see on a daily basis, we'd all go mad.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:45 PM   #37
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in your macaronis. warming my feets
Posts: 5,912
no screencaps?

allow me to call bovine feces on this until I get some evidence this exchange is even taking place
__________________
http://kcbastards.com/
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:45 PM   #38
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms
 
CompusMentus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wales UK
Posts: 1,502
Originally Posted by ElMondoHummus View Post
Unfortunately, the only publicly available images I'm aware of are unidentifiable.

This is a little vague, sorry.

I remember seeing a disturbing picture on the internet of a 9/11 victim, it was a severed human head inside a WTC box girder. I came across it on a site about a company that supplied small robotic machines to remotely search at GZ in amongst the debris. Don't asked me to search for it I really don't want to see anything like it again.


Compus
CompusMentus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:49 PM   #39
Mangoose
Muse
 
Mangoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 923
Originally Posted by 911kongen
But nobody took pictures of anything?

I know that this may be a little hard for a truther to understand, but the sum total of all knowledge and evidence isn't on the internet. Weird, isn't it? I mean, it is perfectly reasonable that if any photo is ever taken, it automatically winds up on the internet. Could it possibly be that such photos, due to their gruesome nature, and for respect for the dead, and owing to a sense of basic human dignity and sympathy to the victims, are not generally posted online? Of course, they have appeared on Ogrish at times in the past and some photos were released as part of the Moussaoui trial. Some have appeared in the Library of Congress online archive. And some have even been published in book form, such as the severed leg on p. 264 of Here Is New York.

Originally Posted by 911kongen
But he says that no pictures is proof that there are no dead..

Your friend is blithering idiot. Best to just leave him be.
__________________
Steven Jones: "Witness testimony evidencing explosions accompanied by white dust clouds ... are physical indicators of the presence of energetic chemical reactions in the rubble at GZ." (source) Reality: The witness in question was actually describing the dust clouds accompanying the collapse of the South Tower. (source)
Mangoose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2009, 03:53 PM   #40
stilicho
Trurl's Electronic Bard
 
stilicho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,750
Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
no screencaps?

allow me to call bovine feces on this until I get some evidence this exchange is even taking place
I second your motion of shenanigans.
__________________
"Suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone will say, 'Plate' or 'Shrimp' or 'Plate of shrimp,' out of the blue... It's all part of the cosmic unconsciousness." -- REPO MAN

LondonJohn: "I don't need to cite."
Rolfe: "I really hate lawyers."
stilicho is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2001-2013, James Randi Educational Foundation. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.