JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices


Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags FOTL , Freeman on the Land , Rob Menard

Closed Thread
Old 5th December 2011, 07:06 PM   #4001
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by solzhenitsyn View Post
Yes, the government can. It is composed of people. People with guns. Like these guys:

http://www.ci.albany.or.us/police/images/100_4056.JPG

Are they a "legal fiction"?

They justify their actions by pointing to fictions.
Santa said to do this...
Or 'The Government'...

And that is being rapidly eroded.

Even they can't maintain their belief as it is based on a falsehood.

Men with guns is what you have to point to, in order to support your belief system.

THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WILL SEE.
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 07:19 PM   #4002
solzhenitsyn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 187
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
I have many. Just didn't bring them here.
Cause I was playing you.

When they ask me on FB or elsewhere, they get them.

Seems to me that a more effective way to "play" all of us would have been to post those verifiable examples in this thread and make us all eat some real crow. But of course I'm not a you-know-what, so I'm not going to tell you how to do your job.
solzhenitsyn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 07:28 PM   #4003
solzhenitsyn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 187
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
They justify their actions by pointing to fictions.
Santa said to do this...
Or 'The Government'...

And that is being rapidly eroded.

Even they can't maintain their belief as it is based on a falsehood.
Ah yes, the institution of government, which has endured for thousands and thousands of years, based as it is on enforcing law and order through a mixture of force and appeal to legitimacy, brought down by Robert Menard.

And how did the conquering hero do it? He did it by pointing out to people that governments enforce law and order in their territories through a mixture of force and appeal to legitimacy. Of course, anyone who has even browsed through a history book already knew this, but nonetheless, Robert Menard seems to believe that this knowledge, when delivered in his soaring rhetoric, will topple civilization itself.

If you actually believe anything you have posted in this thread, you have lost your mind.

Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Men with guns is what you have to point to, in order to support your belief system.

THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WILL SEE.
Incidentally, observing reality has nothing to do with "supporting my belief system."
solzhenitsyn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 07:28 PM   #4004
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,393
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Men with guns is what you have to point to, in order to support your belief system.
Reality is not a belief system. And those men have only the authority that a democratically elected government gives them, and the authority only to enforce the laws written by that same government.

You, of course, want to be both the lawgiver and the law enforcer with no authority other than your own personal whim. There's a word for that.

Tyranny.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 07:35 PM   #4005
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by solzhenitsyn View Post
Ah yes, the institution of government, which has endured for thousands and thousands of years, based as it is on enforcing law and order through a mixture of force and appeal to legitimacy, brought down by Robert Menard.

And how did the conquering hero do it? He did it by pointing out to people that governments enforce law and order in their territories through a mixture of force and appeal to legitimacy. Of course, anyone who has even browsed through a history book already knew this, but nonetheless, Robert Menard seems to believe that this knowledge, when delivered in his soaring rhetoric, will topple civilization itself.

If you actually believe anything you have posted in this thread, you have lost your mind.



Incidentally, observing reality has nothing to do with "supporting my belief system."
Sol, either you can point to a post where I used the words 'toppling civilization' or you can't.

If you can't then this is just one more example of how you use strawman arguments.

Wanna know what I have posted which I believe?
The government is composed of people. According to you that means I have lost my mind.
I also believe they are equal with those whom they govern.
Again, to you this makes me someone who has lost his mind.

So , I believe the government is composed of people and they are bound by the law, and you think that due to that belief, I am the one who has lost my mind.


THANK YOU!

I am sure people reading this will see it is YOU who has lost the plot.
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 07:41 PM   #4006
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,393
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
So , I believe the government is composed of people and they are bound by the law
Quite correct
Quote:
and you think that due to that belief, I am the one who has lost my mind.
I don't think you've lost your mind. I think you are fully aware of your lies. This thread shows conclusively that you simply define "law" to be "whatever I think I should be able to do". You just don't care about the consequences of your lies and you enjoy attention.

This "you're not the boss of me" jackassery may be seductive to disenfranchised, alienated people. If they read this thread, they will see you as you really are. Hopefully, before they open their wallets or lose their property and/or freedom.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 07:53 PM   #4007
solzhenitsyn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 187
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Sol, either you can point to a post where I used the words 'toppling civilization' or you can't.
In fact, I misspoke. I meant "the state":
Quote:
A state is an organized political community, living under a government. States are served by a continuous succession of different governments. Each successive government is composed of a body of individuals who control and exercise control over political decision-making. Their function is to enforce laws, legislate new ones, and arbitrate conflicts. In some societies, this group is often a self-perpetuating or hereditary class. In other societies, such as democracies, the political roles remain, but there is frequent turnover of the people actually filling the positions.
According to you, this is "unlawful" and therefore, apparently, impossible. Thousands of years of history suggests that you are hopelessly and ridiculously incorrect.

The rest of your post is so hilariously hypocritical that I cannot resist pointing it out:

Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
If you can't then this is just one more example of how you use strawman arguments.

Wanna know what I have posted which I believe?
Followed by:

Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
The government is composed of people. According to you that means I have lost my mind.
So, Freeman Menard, either you can point to a post where I stated that you have lost your mind because you believe that the government is composed of people or you can't. If you can't then this is just one more example of how you use strawman arguments.

Or would you prefer that I just quote the dozen or so posts where I have explicitly agreed with you that government is composed of people, and then proceeded to try to explain to you why the conclusions you draw from that simple fact are absurd?

Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
I also believe they are equal with those whom they govern.
Again, to you this makes me someone who has lost his mind.

So , I believe the government is composed of people and they are bound by the law, and you think that due to that belief, I am the one who has lost my mind.


THANK YOU!

I am sure people reading this will see it is YOU who has lost the plot.
^ Yes, I sincerely think that you are either a sociopathic liar or you have lost your mind.
solzhenitsyn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 08:04 PM   #4008
sadhatter
Philosopher
 
sadhatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,229
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
They justify their actions by pointing to fictions.
Santa said to do this...
Or 'The Government'...

And that is being rapidly eroded.

Even they can't maintain their belief as it is based on a falsehood.

Men with guns is what you have to point to, in order to support your belief system.

THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WILL SEE.
Yes, they will see reality rob, and then they will look around and say " I'm in Canada, where else would i really want to be?" Your making up a police state that only the terminally lazy and dim see, your not swaying anyone.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 08:07 PM   #4009
sadhatter
Philosopher
 
sadhatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,229
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Here is a fact for you all.
This thread has gone on for 4000 posts and over 100 pages.


Does ANYONE want to dispute that claim of fact?
NO? Thought not.
THANK YOU!
I don't dispute it, i just think its a pretty lame claim to fame. Akin to a large number of facebook friends, or a video on youtube with a few thousand hits.

I mean i have a youtube video that is pretty popular , but i would immediately disconnect my internet connection and break my computer if i ever felt validated waggling it around like a phallus to try and win an argument.

But different strokes for different folks , i guess.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 09:14 PM   #4010
ComfySlippers
Graduate Poster
 
ComfySlippers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1,685
He might be getting a Free Ride though.
__________________
___
Sincerely and without malice aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity,
Comfy: of the family Slippers
Footwear-on-the-Loungefloor

___
ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 10:49 PM   #4011
SpitfireIX
Illuminator
 
SpitfireIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Posts: 3,455
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Every individual had the right to the security of the person. But according to you, security means safety, or protection, and person is synonymous with individual. Sooo....
Every individual has the right to the protection of the individual.
But wait...
That makes NO SENSE!

Equivocation, yet again. In the phrase "security of the person," the word "person" refers to an individual's physical body. For example, the term "on one's person" means carried on one's body or in one's clothing or accessories.

Also Hamlet, Act IV Scene V:

KING CLAUDIUS

What is the cause, Laertes,
That thy rebellion looks so giant-like?
Let him go, Gertrude; do not fear our person:
There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
That treason can but peep to what it would,
Acts little of his will. Tell me, Laertes,
Why thou art thus incensed. Let him go, Gertrude.
Speak, man.

In this scene Gertrude is restraining Laertes because she is afraid that in his grief and rage over the death of his father, he will attack Claudius. Claudius tells her to let Laertes go, and not to fear that Claudius will be physically attacked. (Note that Claudius is using the royal "we".)

Further, the fact that two words may be synonymous does not necessarily imply that their meanings are exactly identical; synonyms frequently have different connotations. Fail
__________________
Handy responses to conspiracy theorists' claims:
1) "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." --Charles Babbage
2) "This isn't right. This isn't even wrong." --Wolfgang Pauli
3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 11:10 PM   #4012
bikerdruid
hermit hippy weirdo
 
bikerdruid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: green island autonomous zone
Posts: 7,370
Originally Posted by ComfySlippers View Post
He might be getting a Free Ride though.
wow..i am continually amazed at this stuff.
__________________
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm!!
bikerdruid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th December 2011, 11:17 PM   #4013
Robrob
Philosopher
 
Robrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,508
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Of course I do. But I needed you all to help carry it. Keep it in the forefront. And OMG how you did that! Far better than I would have hoped.

None of you have read The Art of War.
None of you have heard the saying "no such thing as bad publicity".

Gawd....
here's your asses, I am done with them now.
Funny how you would claim "victory" right after being so brutally debunked.

Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Well I am on my third pint...
If I am drunk, it is....
Only on love and truth.
Which explains a lot actually.

Last edited by Robrob; 5th December 2011 at 11:19 PM.
Robrob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 12:11 AM   #4014
jargon buster
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,776
Rob posted this on WFS
http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org...p?f=36&t=12074
Quote:
HI all! I am working on a NUI and COR specific for the process of A4V, and would appreciate a bit of input. I have some folks in Quebec ready to translate, and would like to get them one ready to go for tomorrow.
Feel free to edit and modify and lets see if we can't create something awesome!
90 views and ...............nothing, not one response, now you know why he's here playing the fool, they don't even believe him on his own site and they are converts.

By the way Rob, how are you going to a4v anything unless you identify yourself to the government with your SIN?

Unbelievable, a guy claims to have no SIN and as such has no obligations to the government yet seeks to access funds from the said government and doesn't see the massive flaw in his argument.

Enough said really.

PS I predict a couple of WFS Rob sock puppets will back his post before the days out.

Last edited by jargon buster; 6th December 2011 at 12:13 AM.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:35 AM   #4015
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
They justify their actions by pointing to fictions.
Santa said to do this...
Or 'The Government'...

And that is being rapidly eroded.

Even they can't maintain their belief as it is based on a falsehood.

Men with guns is what you have to point to, in order to support your belief system.

THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WILL SEE.
You are governed without consent cause you'd love to claim you're a lawyer and hand out legal advice but you'd be imprisoned if you did so you don't cause you've not got the balls to stand up to the court who've told you to stop doing that. To frightened to stand up to the man i guess. That's why you make piss poor video's. Oh and the only reason you are here is because you're after the credibility of the jref. Who wants their stuff to come up on google linked with the icke site? As far as playing people goes, this is just a part of the forum where people waste away the hours discussing all sorts of stupid for a bit of entertainment. You are aware your stuff is in the CONSPIRACY SECTION, how embarrassing for you.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:45 AM   #4016
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
What was it you said, oh yes i can pay my gas bill by writing 96 is the fix on my bill. Can i do that rob? or are you just a liar?
Bobby bobby bobby... why is it I get the impression if I gave you a hammer and a screwdriver you would be hitting yourself in your head and poking yourself in the eye?

Show me a post where I stated that was how you discharged the obligations, or accept it is you who are the liar. Can you show me a post where I stated that?
No? Thought not.

For those reading, '96 is the fix' is the title of a video where the process is explained. There is a process, but writing the title of the production where it is described is not how to do it.


Poor Bobby... why so lost?
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:48 AM   #4017
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
But then it would not have been here so long, would it. Anyway, thank you!
So you're claiming you've got proof of your claims but you haven't shown us yet just to keep the debate going therefore meaning everything your written here isn't proof of any kind, thanks for clearing that up.
Now we've reached this stage and you've revealed your very dim, sorry cunning plan, now's the time for the killer punch, the knockout blow and present your proof, good i'm looking forward to it. Two years i've know about you and so far nothing but it looks like finally you're gonna reveal the evidence and rise up and take over the universe. I will all run off into the hills while you stand like a transformer firing off lines like 'you can't govern me without my consent' and i can pay my gas bill by writing '96 is the fix' on it. Remittances will be flying around like Luke Skywalker fighting the Stormtroopers of the federation. Teenage girls will run screaming with their children into the arms of social workers for protection.
Like Gill Scott Heron sang "when the revolution comes it will be led by a drunk man in a hat selling dvd's".
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:50 AM   #4018
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by Robrob View Post
Funny how you would claim "victory" right after being so brutally debunked.



Which explains a lot actually.
Dear lurkers, being debunked on this forum is a matter of them insulting your headdress and then ignoring the facts presented. Little Bobby claiming I said that you could discharge by writing '96 is your fix' is just one example.

I come here to count their fallacies.
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:52 AM   #4019
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Bobby bobby bobby... why is it I get the impression if I gave you a hammer and a screwdriver you would be hitting yourself in your head and poking yourself in the eye?

Show me a post where I stated that was how you discharged the obligations, or accept it is you who are the liar. Can you show me a post where I stated that?
No? Thought not.

For those reading, '96 is the fix' is the title of a video where the process is explained. There is a process, but writing the title of the production where it is described is not how to do it.


Poor Bobby... why so lost?
You sell dvd's claiming that you can pay your bills without having to hand over your own money. This is a fact.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:53 AM   #4020
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
Yes, they will see reality rob, and then they will look around and say " I'm in Canada, where else would i really want to be?" Your making up a police state that only the terminally lazy and dim see, your not swaying anyone.
Um G20. Remember it? It is a developing police state that only a statist can't see developing.

I am not swaying anyone you say? Funny how so many are coming around every day though.
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:56 AM   #4021
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
You sell dvd's claiming that you can pay your bills without having to hand over your own money. This is a fact.
But not by writing '96 is your fix' on them. That is what you said I claimed. Can you show us that post where I said that? OR ARE YOU A LIAR?

Put down the hammer Bobby.
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:56 AM   #4022
cocana
Critical Thinker
 
cocana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 10 Acre Field
Posts: 446
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
I have many. Just didn't bring them here.
Cause I was playing you.

When they ask me on FB or elsewhere, they get them.

No they don't.



You've been exposed for what you are, Rob, and your teachings couldn't even be classified as a busted flush because they never had any potential in the first place.

You've been given ample opportunity to prove your theories, here and elsewhere yet you have produced absolutely nothing.

No one here would expect you to go down gracefully, indeed it would almost be boring if you did. We need entertaining as well you see.
cocana is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 02:58 AM   #4023
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Dear lurkers, being debunked on this forum is a matter of them insulting your headdress and then ignoring the facts presented. Little Bobby claiming I said that you could discharge by writing '96 is your fix' is just one example.

I come here to count their fallacies.
You come here because you are exposed for the fraud you are and are trying to redress this, unfortunately this isn't the icke site and can't achieve your desired effect. I take the piss out of your hat and your slurred words on your piss poor videos but then you are a joke are you not? You say you're not a con man ok then it must mean you're a joke cause you can't really take what you say as truth, as admitted by yourself since you've deliberately kept the proof from us.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:01 AM   #4024
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
But not by writing '96 is your fix' on them. That is what you said I claimed. Can you show us that post where I said that? OR ARE YOU A LIAR?

Put down the hammer Bobby.
You sell piss poor dvd's claiming you can have your gas bill paid without you actually having to earn any money to pay it. Clearly you can't and you are selling fake information. What does that make you?
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:04 AM   #4025
cocana
Critical Thinker
 
cocana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 10 Acre Field
Posts: 446
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Do you realize how the rest of the internet laughs at you guys for refusing to accept facts plainly visible to everyone else?
Which particular "plainly visible" facts are those?
cocana is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:07 AM   #4026
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster
 
Stacey Grove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: W1
Posts: 1,037
Rob wrote:

Quote:
Do you realize how the rest of the internet laughs at you guys
Rob considering your whole act is to define words to the nth degree, do you not feel that by saying "the rest of the internet" you have yet again redefined a word?
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:09 AM   #4027
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
You sell piss poor dvd's claiming you can have your gas bill paid without you actually having to earn any money to pay it. Clearly you can't and you are selling fake information. What does that make you?
Can you show me where I stated that one discharged the remittance by writing '96 is the fix' on it, or are you a liar?

Still waiting.


FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:11 AM   #4028
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
Oh dear, are you sure the words david icke and credibility belong in the same sentence?
You clearly are delusional and abandoned all reason and now think that a website that claims we are controlled by aliens in the moon has the credibility you need.
If you could get the jref to back you then you'd love it but alas you'll just have to make do with the lizard people and the 9/11 truthers
Still can't show me where I stated the process involved writing '96 is the fix' can you?

Will you either admit you are a liar or show us where I said what you claim I did?
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:14 AM   #4029
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
You come here because you are exposed for the fraud you are and are trying to redress this, unfortunately this isn't the icke site and can't achieve your desired effect. I take the piss out of your hat and your slurred words on your piss poor videos but then you are a joke are you not? You say you're not a con man ok then it must mean you're a joke cause you can't really take what you say as truth, as admitted by yourself since you've deliberately kept the proof from us.
You want proof that 'the government' is composed of people who are bound by the law?

You take the piss out of my hat cause your cognitive dissonance and instinctual boot licking of the state means you can't argue the points I raise. So you try to insult my wardrobe.

But that is what being debunked on this forum involves doesn't it?
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:14 AM   #4030
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster
 
Stacey Grove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: W1
Posts: 1,037
Originally Posted by Toke View Post
I am surprised at the whole HAHAHA routine,
Any credibility he had left flew out of the window with that HAHAHA post.
Quote:
apparently rob is under the impression that this tread is a recommendation of his hogwash.
Indeed. He cannot stop this habit of twisting everything. He even claims victory when being beaten.

Quote:
4000+ posts and the only evidence is sight is freemen going to jail.
Rob's no fool. Some of them paid Rob for the privilege of enjoying their new accommodation.
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:15 AM   #4031
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by Stacey Grove View Post
Rob wrote:


Rob considering your whole act is to define words to the nth degree, do you not feel that by saying "the rest of the internet" you have yet again redefined a word?
Fair enough... Would you accept every other forum with thinking members?
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:18 AM   #4032
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster
 
Stacey Grove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: W1
Posts: 1,037
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Fair enough... Would you accept every other forum with thinking members?
Every human being thinks.
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:21 AM   #4033
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by Stacey Grove View Post
Any credibility he had left flew out of the window with that HAHAHA post.
Indeed. He cannot stop this habit of twisting everything. He even claims victory when being beaten.


Rob's no fool. Some of them paid Rob for the privilege of enjoying their new accommodation.
Your idea of me being 'beaten' is to insult my headdress while refusing to accept the fact that the government is composed of people, who due to being bound by the law, and the concept of equality, require the consent of those they govern.
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:24 AM   #4034
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
You want proof that 'the government' is composed of people who are bound by the law?

You take the piss out of my hat cause your cognitive dissonance and instinctual boot licking of the state means you can't argue the points I raise. So you try to insult my wardrobe.

But that is what being debunked on this forum involves doesn't it?
Boot licking the state, mmmmmmn lets see, you live on benefits. Looks like it's you that's beholden to the state.
Do you claim you can pay your bills without having to use money you've earned ?
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:25 AM   #4035
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by Stacey Grove View Post
Every human being thinks.
Not all think critically though. Like here for instance... Not one real critical thinker, just a bunch of status quo defenders, and state boot lickers.

Take Bobby's continued posts where he claims I said the process of discharging involved writing '96 is your fix' on the remittance. I never said that, but that doesn't stop him from claiming I did. Clearly he is a liar. But he can't admit it, and not a single one of you correct him.

That makes a forum full of liars, right?
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:28 AM   #4036
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster
 
Stacey Grove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: W1
Posts: 1,037
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Not all think critically though. Like here for instance... Not one real critical thinker, just a bunch of status quo defenders, and state boot lickers.
For someone who loves to pick a sentence apart you are not doing well are you?
So there is not one critical thinker on this forum, Rob?
Not one?
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:29 AM   #4037
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Your idea of me being 'beaten' is to insult my headdress while refusing to accept the fact that the government is composed of people, who due to being bound by the law, and the concept of equality, require the consent of those they govern.
How come Lance went to prison rab? Surely he'd say "the government is composed of people, who due to being bound by the law, and the concept of equality, require the consent of those they govern" then follow up with "and i don't consent". The case would be closed and Lance would be on his merry way.
Eh rab, Lance done time on the back of your piss poor video's. How much cash did you take again 800 bucks?, nice work, well i say work but you'll probably need look that word up in the dictionary to see what it means.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:33 AM   #4038
FreemanMenard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 837
Originally Posted by BobHaulk View Post
How come Lance went to prison rab? Surely he'd say "the government is composed of people, who due to being bound by the law, and the concept of equality, require the consent of those they govern" then follow up with "and i don't consent". The case would be closed and Lance would be on his merry way.
Eh rab, Lance done time on the back of your piss poor video's. How much cash did you take again 800 bucks?, nice work, well i say work but you'll probably need look that word up in the dictionary to see what it means.
Bobby Bobby Bobby...
YOU claimed I said we could discharge remittances by writing '96 is the fix' on it. Can you show us the post where I said that was how to do it? Or are YOU A LIAR?

I take it your refusal to support your claim, is how you admit to being a liar, right?
FreemanMenard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:33 AM   #4039
BobHaulk
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 690
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
Not all think critically though. Like here for instance... Not one real critical thinker, just a bunch of status quo defenders, and state boot lickers.

Take Bobby's continued posts where he claims I said the process of discharging involved writing '96 is your fix' on the remittance. I never said that, but that doesn't stop him from claiming I did. Clearly he is a liar. But he can't admit it, and not a single one of you correct him.

That makes a forum full of liars, right?
Writing 96 is the fix is part of what you need do, i've seen it on one of your piss poor video's. Maybe there are other things too but part of what you claim requires you write this.
BobHaulk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th December 2011, 03:35 AM   #4040
Mojo
Mostly harmless
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Nor Flanden
Posts: 25,584
Originally Posted by FreemanMenard View Post
I never said anyone here made that claim.

You have implied that they have by asking them to provide evidence to support the claim.
__________________
"You got to use your brain." - McKinley Morganfield

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001-2013, James Randi Educational Foundation. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.