JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags no planers

Old 6th August 2010, 12:13 AM   #41
TSR
Do you know what this notorious criminal did?

Originally Posted by 3bodyproblem View Post
As heinous as it is, if it was ever proven Jill did it I'd forgive her.
Of course, Lisa is to blame, even on her honeymoon....
My apologies once again for not being allowed to use the obvious shorthand term for a person who knowingly posts untruths. Apparently someone finds that term uncivil, demonstrated and deserved as it is.
"My family is not my weakness, Max. It's my strength." Vince Faraday aka The Cape
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2010, 01:33 AM   #42
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
9/11 Truth: It was bollocks!
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2010, 06:25 AM   #43
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am View Post
Ahh...same old story. It's the dreaded Military/Industrial/Popular Mechanics/PBS/WaterWorld complex...

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2010, 06:31 AM   #44
Furcifer
miscreant

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post
Ahh...same old story. It's the dreaded Military/Industrial/Popular Mechanics/PBS/WaterWorld complex...
Don't forget the Jewish Anti-gravity Consortium.
Furcifer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2010, 07:25 AM   #45
grmcdorman
Muse

Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am View Post
Wait, what's that in the background of the second image there?

Aha! Proof!
Old 6th August 2010, 05:31 PM   #46
I Ratant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 3bodyproblem View Post
As heinous as it is, if it was ever proven Jill did it I'd forgive her.
Not such a pushover, I'd demand some upclose and personal handling before forgiving her.
Cute broad!
I Ratant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2010, 07:19 PM   #47
Furcifer
miscreant

Good point, a cupping is in order.

Furcifer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th August 2010, 09:05 PM   #48
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

"Balls," cried the Queen. "If I had two I'd be king!"
Old 7th August 2010, 07:45 AM   #49
ScottyMate
Scholar

OMG I found this top secret photo of the Government unavailing the anti gravity drone ball thing!! It's real!

ScottyMate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2010, 10:25 AM   #50
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

Originally Posted by ScottyMate View Post
OMG I found this top secret photo of the Government unavailing the anti gravity drone ball thing!! It's real!

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/971/navigator01.jpg
I remember that movie. It's called "Flight of the Navigator".

That ship looks like a giant nut, perhaps the Truthers are flying it. Since they're nuts to begin with.
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2010, 10:43 AM   #51
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

My two Johns disappeared. Clearly imageshack is in on it along with the FBI. It all makes sense now... Clearly they are setting up Jill as the patsy.

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2010, 11:13 AM   #52
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Originally Posted by ScottyMate View Post

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/971/navigator01.jpg
It's a giant nut!!! It's a giant nut!!
Old 7th August 2010, 01:24 PM   #53
ScottyMate
Scholar

Originally Posted by 9/11 Chewy Defense View Post
I remember that movie. It's called "Flight of the Navigator".
Outrageous dis-info. Incidentally, there's an artists rendering of one of the actual perpetrators behind the this ball weapon attack.

ScottyMate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2010, 12:57 AM   #54
MattTheTubaGuy
Critical Thinker

my first thought was that scientist/physicist spherical horse joke
also Albert Einstein
MattTheTubaGuy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2010, 04:24 AM   #55
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Now that I think of it, does anyone know where Congressmen Wiener and Grayson were on 9/11?

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories