JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags bigfoot

Old 2nd June 2011, 10:20 AM   #81
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

A major illusion is coming into play with this frame. Now the car (camera) is considerably closer to the subject than in the two frames I posted previously.

Here it looks like we can see a nearly complete running bear silhouetted against the guardrail. You see the foreleg, the back leg, the abdomen and the butt. Everything looks right for bear. But this shows only the legs of the hoaxer. His torso is lost in the dark background above the guardrail. The costume leggings are so bulky that one of them can appear to be half of a bear.

Old 2nd June 2011, 10:50 AM   #82
Drewbot
Illuminator

I'm starting to come around on the Gorilla Suit
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 11:01 AM   #83
caniswalensis
Master Poster

How frustrating it must be for the dedicated bigfoot hoaxer to be mistaken for a bear.
"...The chief deficiency I see in the skeptical movement is its polarization: Us vs. Them -- the sense that we have a monopoly on the truth; that those other people who believe in all these stupid doctrines are morons; that if you're sensible, you'll listen to us; and if not, to hell with you. This is nonconstructive. It does not get our message across. It condemns us to permanent minority status." - Carl Sagan
caniswalensis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 12:49 PM   #84
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Weak Kitten View Post
I always wondered why these Bigfoot hunters always seem to leave or run away when they should be running after the thing. I mean, even if you are horribly mauled or killed it would be worth it if you could get that one perfect video/photo!

Oh, and the video is so obviously a bear it's not even funny. It's hard to make out all four legs in the dark but the few flashes you get are all in the proper places for a four legged run cycle.
I don't think it's at all obvious what the animal is in the video. It's just a blur crossing the road, that I could only see on the most zoomed in video. I think it's most likely a bear, but I'm not sure I would think so if I hadn't been told it was a bear before seeing the video. Declaring it to be a bigfoot is, of course, only evidence that the declarer wants it to be a bigfoot.

I have so far avoided watching "Finding Bigfoot", and it appears that was a good decision.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 12:55 PM   #85
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

My internet has been spotty, so I still haven't seen the high res vid yet.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 02:42 PM   #86
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

At this instant both legs are together (side by side). You can see the entire costumed guy from feet to head.

Old 2nd June 2011, 03:13 PM   #87
The Shrike
Master Poster

Yeah, I can't unsee that.

OK, so how long does it take for this biped to clear the distance from centerline to shoulder?
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 03:32 PM   #88
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

MM is pressing on that this is real. The vagueness of the Sheriff's story about the suit is helping MM.

Let's see the college boys and the suit.

This story is fishy...hoax, bear or whatever.

Last edited by LTC8K6; 2nd June 2011 at 03:35 PM.
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 04:09 PM   #89
mikeyx
Banned

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
MM is pressing on that this is real. The vagueness of the Sheriff's story about the suit is helping MM.

Let's see the college boys and the suit.

This story is fishy...hoax, bear or whatever.
the jacobs joke is a bear, this is monkeyfaker's best answer, he and the bfro are a joke, again
mikeyx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 04:26 PM   #90
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

Who could not take these people seriously?

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 05:26 PM   #91
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by The Shrike View Post
Yeah, I can't unsee that.

OK, so how long does it take for this biped to clear the distance from centerline to shoulder?

As long as it takes a guy to run that distance. He's making large steps. In a few instances you can see that both feet are off the pavement.

Moneymaker is going berserk on Cryptomundo now. He's making posts in 3 or 4 different threads calling people all sorts of names. It's just like Beckjord. It doesn't look like Coleman is censoring any of it.
Old 2nd June 2011, 06:57 PM   #92
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

Coleman won't censor it. It's not about him and he's going to let Money do what Money does best - make a flailing ass of himself in public.

From the president of "the only scientific research organization exploring the bigfoot/sasquatch mystery,"...

Quote:
J Stewart writes:

“matt you cant stand it can you. just admit you got caught in a stretch of the truth and leave it at that.”

Um, Jay … Guess what? I’m still right. I’m not stretching the truth. That book says those guys heard “wrapping sound made by wood against wood” at a camp in the 1970’s. Did it say that BF’s do that everywhere? Did it say why? They described an observation in one place. I described a behavior of a species. Yep, I’m still the person who figured it out. I’m the person who put it to use first. That is what history will show … and you just can’t stand it.

“I was using deer antlers to sound like deer fighting and draw them in the early 80’s .”

Prove it. Did you write about it back then? Any dweeb can say that now, and that’s what you appear to be … just a dweeb making that claim. You can kiss my ass you wannabe.

“didnt know of anyone else doing it until the late 80’s doesnt mean i discovered it. I even demonstrated it for everyone at our deer camp doesnt mean i discovered it.”

In your dreams. You did nothing of the sort, liar.

“i read about it in a book about native american hunting methods…just because you repeat what you learned doesnt make you the discoverer.”

Listen up Gomer, I was the one who discovered it. I’m the one who can prove it. Nobody else heard it more than one state before I did and nobody gave a presentation about their use of those sounds. I’m afraid you’ll just have to get used to it, and don’t bother lying about it anymore. You have no proof, but I do. Get used to it, and start kissing my ass today, you wannabe.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/woodknock/

So Money, like The Burg, is a pro at dialing up Bigfoots on the forest phone for knock knock chats, but in the 16 years he's been running his Bigfoot club, still not even a single clear picture of Bigfoot.

ETA: I take back the part about none of Money's ass braying being about Loren...

Quote:
Quote:
I taught for 23 semesters a credit course at a four-year university in documentary film, and even by the standards of most documentary filmmakers, “Finding Bigfoot” is turning out to have been produced under a cloud, ethically, through no fault of Cliff Barackman’s, the BFRO’s or Matt Moneymaker’s, I hastened to add.

Loren Coleman
matt_moneymaker responds:
June 2nd, 2011 at 10:23 am
Loren, you are such a Ninny !!! You make me laugh !! “Produced under a cloud of suspicion” … You really should have worked for the tabloids. Now you are making things up, and that calls into question everything you have ever claimed on your semi-fictional blog … Let’s not even talk about the liberties taken in some of your books … Ooof ! Seriously, Loren, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses … I’m just sayin’ …

Whoever said the show is about presenting evidence? What’s the title of the series, Loren? Let me help you. It’s “Finding Bigfoot”. That’s what we did, and that’s what the show is about. We investigated some things. If they inserted sound simulations because their version of it is too faint on a recording … that’s what they did. Doesn’t mean the incident didn’t happen. Doesn’t mean we didn’t elicit a response. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t recorded. It only means they inserted their version so it would be audible to the audience.

Every time we said we heard sounds … we did. We heard exactly what we described. All of that is totally authentic. Georgia from Georgia did record something running away. She recorded it with the thermal something 20 minutes before that scene, they just had her reenact her reaction to it 20 minutes later when they could have a cameraman in front of her. What they show may have been exactly what she recorded. We didn’t analyze it on the spot for the same reason we didn’t analyze any other recordings on the spot: The recordings were gotten on the same equipment they were using to record the show … Do ya think they were going to hand over their cameras to us so we could analyze their tapes on the spot ?? If they did, then they wouldn’t be able to record us doing that …. They didn’t come prepared to have us pull out their tapes and pop them in other players so we could listen to them. We couldn’t get anywhere near those tapes, with the character action that they had spent so much money to obtain. As far as the production company was concerned, the only thing that mattered was the footage of the characters. They could care less about the bigfoot sounds. Whereas, the only things the 4 researchers were concerned about was the bigfoot sounds (and other evidence). We could care less about the footage of us … and they knew it. No one was under any illusions about how different our priorities were. Hence, they weren’t going to let us do any analysis on the recordings.

From the beginning we have looked at this production as an R&D effort. We knew it would improve if it just finds an audience. It has found an audience and it will get better. We didn’t know what problems would arise until they did. Now we know how to fix them, and we know what to ask for. We need to have a researcher there with us with his own recording equipment, to record any thermal footage or bigfoot sounds the right way … and so we can immediately play them back and listen to them, or look at the footage. Can’t do that if the recording devices are in use recording us reacting to what’s going on.

What we didn’t know until we were too far down the road to do anything about it … was how much the production company simply did not care about the bigfoot evidence … as if they didn’t think we were going to get any. They didn’t know what we would want to do in various situations, and they actually didn’t care, and there was constant tension because of that … which was only ameliorated by the knowledge that eventually we’d be able to do things properly.

As far as we know … what they showed in the Georgia from Georgia sequence was actually what she or one of the others had recorded moments before. There were a lot of cameras rolling and we were not given the option to examine that footage on the spot.

I know you’ll try your very best to fluff that up and make a scandal out of it, Loren … and perhaps try to sell an article for a few bucks … but it’s pretty weak. It’s making a mountain out of a mole hill … but hey, that’s what you do, isn’t it …
http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/finding-bf-5/

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6

Last edited by kitakaze; 2nd June 2011 at 07:09 PM.
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2011, 07:59 PM   #93
HarryHenderson
Muse

WOW!!!!! Moneymaker isn't just an everyday huckster anymore huh, he's now a certifiable Douchebag™? Apparently he thinks inane (and insane) banter with obscure blog commentors is what he should be doing to further his Bigfoot...career? Such a bright bulb that Moneymaker. So how far up one's *** is too far before the brain finally does turn to total ****? Cause I'm seeing Moneymaker passing that point and doing it at freeway speed.
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2011, 12:12 AM   #94
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

They went to find bigfoot and didn't bring their own equipment?

Old 3rd June 2011, 04:59 AM   #95
Drewbot
Illuminator

That is how documentaries work, the reenact things when thw cameras are there, they use captive snakes on snake shows, as if the hunter actually found one in the wild. Nothing new.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2011, 06:14 AM   #96
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
That is how documentaries work, the reenact things when thw cameras are there, they use captive snakes on snake shows, as if the hunter actually found one in the wild. Nothing new.
Re-enacting things that are real and actually happened is one thing...

This is another...

Old 3rd June 2011, 06:35 AM   #97
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Moneymaker@Cryptomundo
We didn’t analyze it on the spot for the same reason we didn’t analyze any other recordings on the spot: The recordings were gotten on the same equipment they were using to record the show … Do ya think they were going to hand over their cameras to us so we could analyze their tapes on the spot ??
Yes, this is something else. This is standard bigfootery methodology, PGF-style. Film crew had no spare tape / camera / videos that could be used. I bet they also had a single battery pack for each equipment.

"Hey, there's bigfoot! Film it!"
"Got it! Now I'm gonna steady the cam and zoom on the bugger... Crap! Battery run out!!"

or

"Hey, there's bigfoot! Film it!"
"Got it! Now I'm gonna steady the cam and zoom on the bugger... Crap! Run out of memory!!"
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…

Last edited by Correa Neto; 3rd June 2011 at 06:39 AM.
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2011, 06:41 AM   #98
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Now we are being told that the tracks weren't actually found by Barackman. They were found by another BFRO member who was helping with production but never appeared in the program and wasn't credited. Barackman pretended to find them while on camera.
Old 3rd June 2011, 06:48 AM   #99
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

There are five more episodes coming. I'd bet that each of them includes finding Bigfoot evidence. Could Ping Pong Productions afford to try to sell a series to Animal Planet in which nothing was found? Were all the episodes already shot before the sale? Did PPP essentially guarantee to AP that evidence would be found?
Old 3rd June 2011, 07:01 AM   #100
Kilaak Kommander
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Matt Moneymaker
We couldn’t get anywhere near those tapes, with the character action that they had spent so much money to obtain. As far as the production company was concerned, the only thing that mattered was the footage of the characters. They could care less about the bigfoot sounds.
Very interesting bit right there. The production company isn't interested in the results of the research. It's as if they KNOW the research won't turn up any actual results, but they know the process can make for an entertaining sideshow. At the very least, Moneymaker knows that he's selling himself as "the character" as opposed to "the serious researcher".

I wonder what "so much money" comes out to? What sort of production company sits around saying, "You know, we really need to get some footage of BFRO running around in the woods. At any cost!"
Kilaak Kommander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2011, 07:24 AM   #101
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Did the production crew on site suddenly become Bigfoot believers? I mean, look at what Moneymaker is saying. Knocks on trees were returned with knocks. Primal screams were returned with primal screams. Huge barefoot tracks were found. A stealthy Bigfoot was recorded on a thermal camera.

Were these things really experienced, or were they all hoaxes?
Old 3rd June 2011, 07:30 AM   #102
Drewbot
Illuminator

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
Did the production crew on site suddenly become Bigfoot believers? I mean, look at what Moneymaker is saying. Knocks on trees were returned with knocks. Primal screams were returned with primal screams. Huge barefoot tracks were found. A stealthy Bigfoot was recorded on a thermal camera.

Were these things really experienced, or were they all hoaxes?
Moneymaker is 'one of those footers' that seems to find Bigfoot everytime he goes out. I think Bigfoot is a state-of-mind with him, not a physical creature.

*odd noises is Bigfoot
*splitting up for more coverage is Bigfoot
*never getting a good photo is Bigfoot
*leaving when Bigfoot (see above) is present, is Bigfoot
*walking around with hi-tech vision equipment is Bigfoot

Last edited by Drewbot; 3rd June 2011 at 07:33 AM.
Old 3rd June 2011, 07:40 AM   #103
Kilaak Kommander
Critical Thinker

The question with Moneymaker is whether he's delusional or just a huckster. Probably a bit of both... maybe he's crossed over into happy crazyland where he truly believes in his own fictions.

Clearly the production crew isn't as impressed by his "evidence" as he is. A real Bigfoot is worth infinitely more to them than a bunch of dudes running around in the woods. They should be madly pursuing these Bigfeet or taking a potshot at whatever's on the thermal camera. But they don't.

Or mmmmmmaybe the evidence is all fabricated.
Kilaak Kommander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2011, 07:58 AM   #104
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Kilaak Kommander View Post
Well we know that Ping Pong Productions substituted canned sounds for the responses. MM says this was because the actual recorded responses were too low in volume to be usable. But we don't get any chance to hear them even with volume enhancement. Those actual "responses" might have been from common nocturnal animals... and might have been obvious to the knowledgeable. A coyote, fox, owl, etc. can be compelling to those who don't really know or don't want to really know what made a sound.
Old 3rd June 2011, 08:26 AM   #105
Kilaak Kommander
Critical Thinker

They're just paying for the characters anyway. Hearing animal noises in the woods is no great revelation. It's all about the story. Would you tune in for a show called Finding Raccoons? Not likely, but the evidence would be the same.

We should get ourselves a piece of this pie. We just need to be more marketable characters than the BFRO bunch.
Old 3rd June 2011, 08:38 AM   #106
SOdhner
Muse

I finally got a chance to watch this video. Here's my main thought: "What?"

That wasn't a bear, or bigfoot, or a man in a gorilla suit. It was a blur that I could just barely see even when zoomed in, brightened, and slowed down. I'm baffled as to how anyone could even begin to argue about what it was when you never get anything remotely close to a good look at it.
SOdhner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2011, 09:19 AM   #107
parnassus
Master Poster

However the Finding Bigfoot sausage was made, Animal Planet loves the taste:
http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-cu...-wars-premiere

Bigfoot sells.
Old 3rd June 2011, 09:34 AM   #108
Spektator
Dog Who Laughs

Checking back in and looking at the stills, I'll say it might be bipedal and it might be a primate. But I'm pretty doggone sure it isn't bigfoot.

I've heard of one hoaxer who used to live in Lumpkin County, something of a character, but I think he passed away some months back. And several years ago some students from the Savannah College of Art and Design were up in the national forest doing a film project--not a hoax, but some kind of takeoff on those "Messin' with Sasquatch" commercials back when they were new.
Old 3rd June 2011, 11:14 AM   #109
parnassus
Master Poster

More on Finding Bigfoot:

Cliff Barackman writes at Cryptomundo
http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/finding-bf-5/
about the amazing "footprint" "find" "made" by a production assistant/footer. Seems only one trackway had ever been casted in Georgia and this guy "finds" two trackways, conveniently just before, and at the time, the show is shooting. How gullible/desperate are these people?

"Bigfooting production assistant and friend of the ’squatch, Tyler Bounds found those prints while I was tied up doing an interview at the footprint investigation location. I wrote about the circumstances on my website, and you can go directly to my account by clicking this link."
http://www.cliffbarackman.com/findin...commentary.php

"As we pushed further up the valley, I also heard knocks from the same valley wall. They were loud and clear, and soon answered from the opposite side of the ravine. I alerted the camera men to keep their eyes open. Bigfoots were likely nearby.

We arrived at the location, not far from an excellent marsh where there were plenty of ducks. This is a key aspect to finding bigfoots: look where there is a superfluous supply of protein. The local sasquatches were more than likely using the water fowl as their primary food item while in the area.

"While we were filming a scene near the place Jeff found the prints, Tyler ran up, pale and winded. I immediately knew something was up from the look on his face. It turns out he found footprints nearby, and they reportedly showed toes! We finished the scene we were shooting, and Tyler told me the general area where they were found, but not their exact location, so the production team could film the authentic discovery moment."

Last edited by parnassus; 3rd June 2011 at 11:28 AM.
parnassus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th June 2011, 12:36 AM   #110
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Okay, finally saw it in 1080.

It's very obviously a person in a baggy suit.

Old 4th June 2011, 02:29 PM   #111
mikeyx
Banned

The question with Moneymaker is whether he's delusional or just a huckster. Probably a bit of both... maybe he's crossed over into happy crazyland where he truly believes in his own fictions.

Clearly the production crew isn't as impressed by his "evidence" as he is. A real Bigfoot is worth infinitely more to them than a bunch of dudes running around in the woods. They should be madly pursuing these Bigfeet or taking a potshot at whatever's on the thermal camera. But they don't.

He has been aware of his members hoaxing as well. Among other things
mikeyx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2011, 11:23 AM   #112
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Tonight on Finding Bigfoot those guys go to Florida. They visit a home where Bigfoot tried to get inside by opening a glass door. He left a big greasy handprint. Maybe he was after a can of beans.

A few different preview videos here. Matt says many people think there is only one Bigfoot creature (not a population) in North America. Huh? Who ever thought that? Even a denialist would think that the Bigfooters are proposing more than one individual. Bobo says Bigfoot is way huge. Much larger than Shaquille O'Neal. Shaq is not even in the ballpark.

And of course, their skeptic (Ranae) isn't a skeptic. Or at least, she's a critical thinking failure.
Old 5th June 2011, 11:44 AM   #113
jhunter1163
Beer-swilling semiliterate

I could understand not taking live ammo on one of these Bigfoot jaunts, but why not a little animal trank? You could bring one in alive and absolutely, incontrovertibly, put the whole debate over Bigfoot's existence to bed once and for all.

Of course, I know what the reason is. It wouldn't do to find some "production assistant" lying in the weeds with a syringe sticking out of his ass.
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2011, 12:10 PM   #114
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

I think animal tranquilizers require special licensing, and they ain't gonna get the permit.

I hope somebody will watch the program tonight and give us a review.
Old 5th June 2011, 12:27 PM   #115
Kilaak Kommander
Critical Thinker

Considering that they're running around in the woods at night deliberately agitating the wildlife, you'd think they'd carry some kind of protection. There are a lot of beasties out there that'll mess up a 'footer.
Old 5th June 2011, 12:38 PM   #116
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Considering that they're running around in the woods at night deliberately agitating the wildlife, you'd think they'd carry some kind of protection. There are a lot of beasties out there that'll mess up a 'footer.
I've read that Moneymaker carries a pistol on his BFRO expeditions, but he doesn't allow other attendees to be armed.

Now he's saying that the wood knock responses weren't fakes inserted by the producers. They just cranked up the volume.

Originally Posted by Matt Moneymaker on Cryptomundo
Turns out the knocks were not simulated either. They were the authentic knocks were heard, but the volume was amplified on the recording. I don't call that enhancement. That's just turning up the volume so they are as audible to audience as they were to us in the field.

He also says the guy who actually found the tracks is a BFRO member and not one of the producers. But that guy himself has been quoted as saying he was assisting in producing the episode.

Originally Posted by MM
The tracks were found by a member of the BFRO. He is not a producer. He was a scout for us and an assistant. He had nothing to do with the editing.
Old 5th June 2011, 03:30 PM   #117
ScannerHead
Scholar

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
I think animal tranquilizers require special licensing, and they ain't gonna get the permit.

I hope somebody will watch the program tonight and give us a review.
Since you all devote so much time to proving something that doesn't exist, why don't you watch it for yourself?

Why rely on "someone" else to watch it?
ScannerHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2011, 04:10 PM   #118
GT/CS
Illuminator

Originally Posted by ScannerHead View Post
Since you all devote so much time to proving something that doesn't exist, why don't you watch it for yourself?

Why rely on "someone" else to watch it?
There may be a reason he can't watch it.
Did you ever think of that?
Old 5th June 2011, 05:15 PM   #119
ScannerHead
Scholar

Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
There may be a reason he can't watch it.
Did you ever think of that?
Of course I did, didn't YOU ever think of that?

Given the whiney nature of this place, it sounds more like

translation - "I don't WANT to watch it. I just want someone to complain and give a biased anti-show opinion about it so I can jump in and once again devote endless ranting posts about something I've said so many times it's pathetic, that I don't believe exists in the first place."
ScannerHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2011, 05:23 PM   #120
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ScannerHead View Post
Of course I did, didn't YOU ever think of that?

Given the whiney nature of this place, it sounds more like

translation - "I don't WANT to watch it. I just want someone to complain and give a biased anti-show opinion about it so I can jump in and once again devote endless ranting posts about something I've said so many times it's pathetic, that I don't believe exists in the first place."
Is somebody forcing you to read this?

JREF Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal