JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 7th December 2012, 10:13 AM   #1
Greedo
Graduate Poster

Kate's Nurse Conspiracy

Background info

So basically I wanted to hear the prank call and checked youtube. The comments are interesting.
May be poe, though.
I don't get it, where is the obvious conspiracy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmS8JwyRUdk

Is it just me or is the CT world really boring lately?
Old 7th December 2012, 10:26 AM   #2
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Greedo View Post
Background info

So basically I wanted to hear the prank call and checked youtube. The comments are interesting.
May be poe, though.

With the end of the world constantly delayed it seems all the efforts of the CT community are invested in that and unable to fous on a good mystery...

This Christmas THERE WILL BE TROUBLE: http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...-Hodden-ebook/
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2012, 06:10 PM   #3
Straw Man
Flammable

Originally Posted by Tomtomkent View Post
With the end of the world constantly delayed it seems all the efforts of the CT community are invested in that and unable to fous on a good mystery...

What do you mean it's delayed? I thought I was getting out of buying Christmas presents!

As for the nurse, I would say that there was something underlying before this, and perhaps the prank sent her over the edge.

You are a lawyer. You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet. - Judge Margines: Taitz v Obama et al.
Straw Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2012, 06:47 PM   #4
TSR
Do you know what this notorious criminal did?

And this just in: she's been the victim of foul play
My apologies once again for not being allowed to use the obvious shorthand term for a person who knowingly posts untruths. Apparently someone finds that term uncivil, demonstrated and deserved as it is.
"My family is not my weakness, Max. It's my strength." Vince Faraday aka The Cape
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2012, 06:53 PM   #5
ComfySlippers
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Greedo View Post
Background info

May be poe, though.

The conspiracy element is coming from the usual sources, expect to hear about it on The Alex Jones Show today.

A cursory glance at Infowars.com reveals the usual, "MI5 did it", "The Royal Family did it", "She has a lizard in her belly" tripe in the comments section.

Other than that its just two very silly Australian DJs, with even sillier Lawyers who approved the pre-recorded prank call.

It's not "Officially" suicide yet. But if you have been duped into compromising a patient's confidentiality, a Royal one at that, by people impersonating The Queen and Her eldest son, then I guess you'd be a bit embarrassed and maybe fearful of the implications with your employers.

If hadn't been pre-recorded, vetted by the radio stations lawyers and deemed legal the two DJs and the station would be up Dawsons Creek without a paddle.
Footwear-on-the-Loungefloor

___

Last edited by ComfySlippers; 7th December 2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Addition.
ComfySlippers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2012, 03:29 PM   #6
Tomblvd
Muse

Originally Posted by ComfySlippers View Post
It's not "Officially" suicide yet. But if you have been duped into compromising a patient's confidentiality, a Royal one at that, by people impersonating The Queen and Her eldest son, then I guess you'd be a bit embarrassed and maybe fearful of the implications with your employers.
To be completely accurate, the deceased nurse was at a switchboard at the time (5am?) the call was received. She only forwarded the call to the ward where Kate was being treated. The nurse that took the call (still unnamed) was the one that gave out the confidential information. Also, after the incident, the nurse at the switchboard was not reprimanded in any way for her handling of the call.

Many news reports state she was the one who gave out the information, but that has since been corrected. She really had no reason to be so troubled by what happened.
Tomblvd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2012, 07:18 PM   #7
ComfySlippers
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Tomblvd View Post
To be completely accurate, the deceased nurse was at a switchboard at the time (5am?) the call was received. She only forwarded the call to the ward where Kate was being treated. The nurse that took the call (still unnamed) was the one that gave out the confidential information. Also, after the incident, the nurse at the switchboard was not reprimanded in any way for her handling of the call.

Many news reports state she was the one who gave out the information, but that has since been corrected. She really had no reason to be so troubled by what happened.
She clearly *was* troubled though, for whatever reason, as the method of suicide has now been officially stated.
Footwear-on-the-Loungefloor

___
ComfySlippers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 04:03 AM   #8
Tomblvd
Muse

Originally Posted by ComfySlippers View Post
She clearly *was* troubled though, for whatever reason, as the method of suicide has now been officially stated.
It probably had something to do with being falsely accused of giving out confidential information.

Hence the point of my post.
Tomblvd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 04:41 AM   #9
Hillbert
New Blood

Originally Posted by Tomblvd View Post
It probably had something to do with being falsely accused of giving out confidential information.

Hence the point of my post.
They've found three notes, which presumably would give the answers.

Not sure if they'd ever be released though (at least to the public).
Hillbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 05:42 AM   #10
squealpiggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by TSR View Post
And this just in: she's been the victim of foul play
It doesn't say "foul play" in the article.

Anybody who thinks that she was offed by the Windsors for making the Royals look silly has never wondered how Prince Charles is still alive!
squealpiggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 10:55 AM   #11
fromdownunder
Illuminator

Of course, none of this ever happened.

Quote:
prove to me that this story and its victim are real.
so far i don't believe a word of it.

i do believe that the 'royal' family is pencilled in for implosion.
is it coincidence that the 'victims' initials are JS, the same as the notorious
jimmy savile, who had an intimite connection with the royals and other high shakers.

also the hospital edward vii and sister agnes connects to savile, whose mothers name
was agnes, and whom he referred to as the dutchess. many believe that savile is
illigitimate 'royal' offspring.

i think this hanging is a fake story deliberately designed to encourage dots to be connected.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread905695/pg4

Norm
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 10:04 PM   #12
Trish Randall
Thinker

The content of the suicide notes has been released:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-royal-1488880

Basically, she had bitter words for how she was treated by hospital staff after the prank.

The two DJs have been moved to safe houses due to death threats.

Jacintha was survived by her husband & two kids. So sad.
Trish Randall is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories