JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 28th May 2013, 06:08 PM   #1
MNBrant
Master Poster

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by

Someone has a tv show on where the term "psychic assassin was used." I googled it and this book came up that has a page on it. Apparently it is warning me not to read it if I think my mind has been tinkered with or I might die. Here's the link in case your interested. I doubt its selling on amazon. Seems to be missing depth I haven't read it since I am not sure I want my head to explode. I do have some time though.

http://whale.to/b/sp/spra.html
MNBrant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2013, 06:16 PM   #2
Nowhere Man
Thinker

Consider where you found it. The only thing that might make your head explode (or, more likely, implode) is if you keep reading and believing such sites.

Fred
Old 28th May 2013, 07:05 PM   #3
LaurelHS
Muse

Have there been any proven cases of these "psychic assassins" killing anybody? I know about people who committed murder or other crimes while they were under the powerful influence of cult leaders (Jonestown, the Aum Shinrikyo subway attacks, Patty Hearst...). Ted Kaczynski was an MKUltra subject and he did kill some people years later, but I don't think it necessarily follows that MKUltra caused this. Is there any evidence to support the article's claims?

The warning about danger from reading this sounds like sensationalism to me. L. Ron Hubbard claimed that his novel Excalibur had caused people to go insane or commit suicide, which sounds dramatic, but there is no evidence that this happened or even that Excalibur existed.
LaurelHS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2013, 08:21 PM   #4
bob_kark
Person of Hench

I tried to read it, but my brain became instantly bored and stopped processing the words. I guess that means I'm immune to psychic head explosions. That or I have a woo learning disability.
Old 29th May 2013, 09:04 AM   #5
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I skimmed it. A lot of supposedly Christian based gobblity took. fight the Illuminati/Luciferian sexual abuse generated mind control. Apparently sexually abusing children somehow enforces a mind control system.
Utterly boring , sophomoric, soporific, claptrap.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2013, 09:32 AM   #6
Dcdrac
Philosopher

its another of the Crackpot clan Zack and 1/4
Dcdrac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2013, 04:25 PM   #7
MNBrant
Master Poster

I read the first chapter and was unimpressed as is seems to be written entirely from the recovered memories of people with dissociative disorder. It is using the term multiple personality disorder so it might be dated. I haven't clicked with any of it other than some of the sites they mention. Bethesda, and the U of M. I have taken some studies there. Also I have done studies for the VA. Some of the studies seemed legit but there were some shady studies there as well. Very soon after the lengthy scans I endured at Bethesda I had to be hospitalized. Let me read further and see if anything clicks. Like I said their source seems to be recovered memories of alters and I can't think of a more unreliable source of information.
MNBrant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2013, 06:28 PM   #8
MNBrant
Master Poster

I am on chapter 11 and very little of it is clicking. Its like these guys believe everything they are hearing. I am not ruling it out however. The idea that there are armies of demonic alters running around in people in every facet of ordinary life. And if what they are saying is true this would have to be the case. I will say that some of it is clicking from the times I was psychotic. I have seen some evidence of this here. I am a very different beast than these people though. I have seen people like these but only when psychotic. You know much of what Hollywood does in regard to the CIA and certain types of Horror films is not to far from some of what this guy is saying.

Seems horribly light on the facts and nothing is given any scrutiny whatsoever, plus is isn't put together particularly well but I have seen some evidence of this. I have gotten weird messages in posts and clicks on the phone which could be command words. Might be that I was psychotic too at the time.

Last edited by MNBrant; 29th May 2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 30th May 2013, 04:45 AM   #9
Rakarek
Scholar

There are professional psychiatrists and therapists who treat the so called "Mind Control victims". There is a lenghty thread about a connected subject in the General Skepticism forum.

CIA mind-controlled-assasin-sex-slave-conspiracy theories have alse been promoted by LaRouche movement and a former Nebraska State senator.

Last edited by Rakarek; 30th May 2013 at 04:54 AM.
Rakarek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2013, 09:45 PM   #10
MNBrant
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Rakarek View Post
There are professional psychiatrists and therapists who treat the so called "Mind Control victims". There is a lenghty thread about a connected subject in the General Skepticism forum.

CIA mind-controlled-assasin-sex-slave-conspiracy theories have alse been promoted by LaRouche movement and a former Nebraska State senator.
Its basically saying the same thing as pamphlet I found said only its better written. Is it true? Who can say, if there was a conspiracy out there as big as the one they are suggesting, it would be the norm anyway. Maybe we are all tortured, brainwashed with happy memories of our newly implanted families at birth and don't know it. I really don't have time to look at it but thanks for the info. I am going back to Netflix and finish watching devil seed. The acting is bad but so what, it's Netflix.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories