IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags pyramids

Old 29th December 2005, 12:59 PM   #1
Jas
Illuminator

Pyramid Power! (AKA Homegrown Woo)

www.phifitness.com

From the site:

Quote:
The Great Pyramid is the only structure known that incorporates the ratio of Phi in one building. The pyramid is a universal shape and one of the building blocks of nature; the 51 degree, 51 minute, 14.3 second base angle pyramid (octahedron) is the shape of the carbon atom in the red blood cell, the iron atom in the body. The solid pyramid shaped carbon atom is one of the universal combinations of all molecular and cellular structures. The human body has a lot in common with pyramid structure and Phi. The pyramid principle states that all matter can be changed into flesh by energy crystallization into amino acids and proteins utilizing the carbon atom (pyramid) as the key building block. In reality we humans are composed of three gasses: oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and one solid; carbon (pyramid).
The Phi ratio is expressed in famous artwork from Leonardo Da Vinci, you may have seen the divine section of man in a painting known as "Vitruvian Man". The human bodies of man/woman are divided by this Phi ratio, it is present in the design of all living organisms. During the Renaissance artists were so fascinated with the Phi ratios, that they spent most of their time exploring its possibilities in their paintings and sculpting.
Examples of organic structures that incorporate PHI are: the chambered Nautilus shell, the human ear, the human body, sunflower, the shape of a growing fetus, pineapple, elephant tusks all incorporate this logarithmic spiral of Phi.
Phi equals 1 plus the square root of five over 2, which is 1.6180339887...
In the 12th century, Leonardo Fibonacci discovered a simple numerical series that is the foundation for an incredible mathematical relationship behind phi. Starting with 0 and 1, each new number in the series is simply the sum of the two before it. For example: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, . . .
One of the goals of Phi Fitness:
Quote:
Strive to change the global consciousness by positively developing individual holistic well being, one person at a time in order to create a peaceful and harmonious planet.
The site also mentions Dr. Fred Bell:

Quote:
Dr. Fred Bell former NASA scientist, practicing naturopath, scientist, environmentalist, inventor, performing world class musician internationally known speaker and founder/operator of Pyradyne, Inc. Tom is holding the first Pyradyne rhodium plated holographic projector with a powerdome gold headgear pyramid in his opposite hand. Tom is fortunate for the camaraderie of working with Dr. Fred Bell and his company Pyradyne, Inc as a Canadian distributor. Aug 2, 2005 Laguna Beach, California.
The name Fred Bell sounded familiar, and realized that it came from a poster I had seen around (and stole for the humour value), advertising some alien contacting seminar. The Pleiades? I think that's what they're called? Anyway, I found this site: http://www.bloginservice.com/bbc/dr_..._images3.shtml

Quote:
I was fired a year earlier for informing NASA, our customer of N.A.A. I had done some favors for the United Auto Workers, a year previous to that 1965, under the Guidance of Hank Lucao, Paul Schrade and Walther Reuther, then President of the UAW. Hank was Director of local group 887. Paul Schrade, my immediate superior, was shot with Presidential Candidate Robert Kennedy at the Ambassador hotel in Los Angeles on June 5, 1968. Just previous to that shooting, I had been offered a position in Washington D.C. by Walter Reuther, President of UAW. I declined at went on to NASA instead. I had previously done some favors for Schrade and Reuther, by organizing engineers into the Union and effecting the contracts between N.A.A. and The United Auto Workers of America. These contracts affected 20,000 UAW workers. When I was fired for being truthful, the UAW went to bat for me in Washington and a year later, just after the disaster, I was reinstated back into N.A.A. with a promotion. I received a full years back pay and resigned the next day to later on form my own Company, known world wide as Scopes Unlimited. Immediately following I went to Ogden Technology to help sort out the 1,407 wiring problems found in the ill fated CM1 (Apollo 1). More on this on my Health Energy Science program and Brad Steiger's book "The Promise".
Anyway, I told the person who referred me to the site that I would discuss it with them (this came about after I told them that "What the Bleep Do We Know" is crap), later tonight.

So any comments on this, or this Fred Bell guy, would be appreciated.
Jas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2005, 01:03 PM   #2
Garrette
Penultimate Amazing

I'd be tempted to stop after showing him that a carbon atom isn't pyramid shaped:

http://images.google.com/images?q=ca...=ii&oi=imagest
Old 29th December 2005, 04:30 PM   #3
Jas
Illuminator

Hehe

This image is going to be burned to the back of my retinas forever.

You can buy your own pyramid hat for the low, low price of $54.00!

Quote:
The Pyradome is specially recommended to those new to Pyramid Technology, working to develop higher consciousness via the Ajna Chakra. With regular use, Pyradome benefits may include: Stabilizing high blood pressure, promotes Tranquility and Well-being, Experience Deep Relaxation and Balance, Reduces Headaches, and more!
Jas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2005, 06:35 AM   #4
Dr Adequate
Banned

Quote:
The pyramid principle states that all matter can be changed into flesh by energy crystallization into amino acids and proteins utilizing the carbon atom (pyramid) as the key building block.
Then the "pyramid principle" is wrong. You'd find it damn hard work turning uranium into flesh, for example. 'Cos people aren't made of uranium.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2005, 06:39 AM   #5
Dr Adequate
Banned

Quote:
DISCLAIMER:

The Information should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own physician or any other health care professional.

Tom Nerbas is a certified fitness trainer who has completed numerous courses relating to health and fitness. However, he is not a physician, nutritionist, physiologist, kinesiologist, or other professional...

Nothing in on this web site may be considered authoritative...

You should never [...] use it as a substitute for a consultation or visit with your physician or other health care professional...
Says it all really, doesn't it?
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2005, 09:07 AM   #6
Jas
Illuminator

It's really too bad. Nice body, shame about the brains.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal