JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags ryan mackey , video fakery

Old 16th June 2007, 04:22 PM   #81
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Mackey says that video insertion technology is beyond technological limitations. The article linked in the OP begs to differ.
The article says no such thing.

Meanwhile...
Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Where is your post regarding the thousands of people who saw the planes hit the towers with their own eyes?
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 04:22 PM   #82
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

This thread is about debunking Mackey. Mackey says that video insertion technology is beyond technological limitations. The article linked in the OP begs to differ.

Perhaps we should take TAM's advice and wait until Mackey shows up and has something to say for himself.
Well, since Mr Mackey has said you are on his ignore list because of your complete lunacy, I think we'll be waiting a long time.

Invert the prominent diaphragm!!!

I have eaten breakfast and have not written an Epistle to any Church. - dejudge.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 04:28 PM   #83
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer

Where's Ryan Mackey?
People with professional jobs sometimes have to travel in performance of said job, sometimes for as long as a week or more. Then, when they return home, they have personal affairs to attend to that don't necessarily include replying to CT's on internet forums at the top of their list of priorities.

I'm sure you understand.
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 04:43 PM   #84
T.A.M.
Keeper of the Kool-Vax

And since when did any thread become about debunking a particular person, rather than a theory.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 04:49 PM   #85
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

I'm interested in knowing if TS will indeed go through with his offer to create his own aircraft video fakery to see if it will pass the test of the eagle-eyed folks around here. If nothing else, if he attempts to create such a video he'll get an idea of how complicated and time consuming it can be.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 06:52 PM   #86
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

I will.
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 06:57 PM   #87
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

I will.
I'll be interested in seeing your results, but bear in mind the resolution caveat I mentioned earlier. Personally, I'd like to see a video that's playable at a default size of at least 640x480, and preferrably 800x600.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 07:11 PM   #88
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
I volunteer to be on the distinguished panel of judges. I have a Masters in Riffology.

Was that you in that video? That guitarist--he have fast hands! Dam! (DJJ)
No, This is me

The guy in the vid (and my avatar) is the late great Dimebag Darrell Abbott.

By th eway Ace, that Les Paul is tuned down to Drop - Cb at all times. Anytime you wanna match musical wits, holla at ya boy.
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 07:14 PM   #89
cloudshipsrule
Graduate Poster

Off topic: Unsecured Coins,

What is that unit beside you in the picture? Air purifier, vacuum motor or robot?
cloudshipsrule is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 07:19 PM   #90
quixotecoyote
Howling to glory I go

The really interesting thing is that the article is not condeming television/cable news media. It's warning about misleading videos posted on the internet. Know of any of those?

Quote:
Even cool heads like Pike, however, concede that the media’s fortress of skepticism has an Achilles heel: the Internet. “The issue is not so much your ability to get fake video on CNN, but to get it online,” he says. That’s because so much Internet content is unfiltered.
Old 16th June 2007, 07:29 PM   #91
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by cloudshipsrule View Post

What is that unit beside you in the picture? Air purifier, vacuum motor or robot?

I really have no idea. The picture was taken at my in-laws and it was always in the corner. It was just one of those things I just never asked about
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 07:37 PM   #92
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

This thread is about debunking Mackey. Mackey says that video insertion technology is beyond technological limitations. The article linked in the OP begs to differ.

Perhaps we should take TAM's advice and wait until Mackey shows up and has something to say for himself.
Maybe you should have PM'ed him instead of being a
Professor: Or a big fat placebo. It's all the same crap.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 07:37 PM   #93
cloudshipsrule
Graduate Poster

Quote:
I really have no idea. The picture was taken at my in-laws and it was always in the corner. It was just one of those things I just never asked about
NWO stuff, huh?
cloudshipsrule is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 07:49 PM   #94
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

NWO stuff, huh?

indeed
Old 16th June 2007, 07:50 PM   #95
A W Smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post

NO ONE dare ask about their in laws Ironic breeze units.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 08:14 PM   #96
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

No, This is me
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ndBullseye.jpg

The guy in the vid (and my avatar) is the late great Dimebag Darrell Abbott.

By th eway Ace, that Les Paul is tuned down to Drop - Cb at all times. Anytime you wanna match musical wits, holla at ya boy.
C flat? Round these parts we usually just call that B. Love low tunings. That's really low though. Must use fatter strings, I'm guessing. You should maybe just get a baritone guitar.

Match musical wits? Sounds intriguing, but, whatever do you mean?
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 08:21 PM   #97
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

C flat? Round these parts we usually just call that B.
As CT Forum lurker, I have to say.....nice one Ace! It's not often you get a legitimate jab in.

Point scored.

....back to loony-land you go.

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 08:26 PM   #98
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

ZZZZZZZZZ. For the zillionth time. I'm not aware of any "thousands" of people who say they saw planes. I'm not aware of any "hundreds" of people who say they saw planes.

I've seen published statements from around 15 or so individuals who say they saw plane(s), and most of them work for the mainstream media.

If anyone wants to provide links to "thousands" or "hundreds" or even "dozens" of individuals who say they saw planes, I'll be happy to look. I'm not going to accept anyone's word on this without evidence.

Evidence, please.
Old 16th June 2007, 08:41 PM   #99
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

C flat? Round these parts we usually just call that B. Love low tunings. That's really low though. Must use fatter strings, I'm guessing. You should maybe just get a baritone guitar.

Match musical wits? Sounds intriguing, but, whatever do you mean?
Woo!! so he DOES pay attention.

I use 10-56's on everything, but I have been known to go up to a 70 if I need to. I don't need a baritone, but if I do, I'll use my 1972 ES-335. (note - I am a collector)

But as far as musical wits go, how did I know you weren't going to get that reference, or... "have you forgotten" already?
Old 16th June 2007, 08:50 PM   #100
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Woo!! so he DOES pay attention.

I use 10-56's on everything, but I have been known to go up to a 70 if I need to. I don't need a baritone, but if I do, I'll use my 1972 ES-335. (note - I am a collector)

But as far as musical wits go, how did I know you weren't going to get that reference, or... "have you forgotten" already?
I must've forgotten. Perhaps a few memory cells were "Blown to Kingdom Come". Do remind me.
Old 16th June 2007, 08:55 PM   #101
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

I must've forgotten. Perhaps a few memory cells were "Blown to Kingdom Come". Do remind me.
I'm saying you couldn't write an original song to save your life. How about that?
Old 16th June 2007, 09:00 PM   #102
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader

ZZZZZZZZZ. For the zillionth time. I'm not aware of any "thousands" of people who say they saw planes. I'm not aware of any "hundreds" of people who say they saw planes.

I've seen published statements from around 15 or so individuals who say they saw plane(s), and most of them work for the mainstream media.

If anyone wants to provide links to "thousands" or "hundreds" or even "dozens" of individuals who say they saw planes, I'll be happy to look. I'm not going to accept anyone's word on this without evidence.

Evidence, please.
Ace, let's try this again, okay? We've done it once before but we'll do it a step at a time.

I saw the plane hit.
I was in a building in Jersey City (Exchange Place) with a picture window view of the towers.
I was with a minimum of twenty people in my section of our offices, and I later learned that there were another seventy in the conference room and other executive offices.
All of us were staring at the conflagration of WTC1 and heard the second plane approaching AND THEN WITNESSED IT CRASHING INTO THE TOWER.

This was ONE FLOOR of a ~35 floor building (not sure of the exact floors)... so in that building alone there were probably a thousand people who witnessed it.

There are about five such towers around that area with equally direct views of the WTC and WFC complex. Add another 5000.

Additionally, there were thousands of people down on the boardwalk and pier watching the events.

And this was one city, Jersey City. All up the western shore of the Hudson, there were tens of thousands of people in buildings and along the waterfront watching WTC 1 burn, and a large percentage of those saw the Boeing slam into and through the building. The best views were from Liberty Park (Southern end of Jersey City) up to around the Holand Tunnel.

And that was just on the Jersey side. (I suspect far more people on our side of the river had a clear view. Manhattan is crowded with buildings and skyscrapers, and there were noises on the ground so people looking at #1 wouldn't have necessarily heard the jet approaching like we did.)

So, .... "tens of thousands" is a fair estimation.

Why haven't you read our statements? Well, you've read mine, but you might be surprised to know that the FBI did not go out and interview 10,000 people to ask if we saw a plane hitting WTC 2. Therefore we're not a part of the record.

Please cite me the statistics for the number of people, on record, who witnessed the Challenger disaster. Everyone saw the Challenger explode, live on television. Everyone saw 175 hit WTC 2, live on television. Why would they go around interviewing eyewitnesses to compile a mass of data in the expectation that some frustrated loon would demand the evidence seven years later?

> Swingdangler.... Ya know, I was a little distracted and didn't think to look at the tail fin to get a number!

Don't you wish someone had slapped baby Hitler really really hard? [i] Dr. Buzzo 02/13 [i]
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 09:13 PM   #103
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

I'm saying you couldn't write an original song to save your life. How about that?
Oh, OK. Well, all I can say is I've got some people fooled! I've got around 500 published titles, and I provide for my family quite comfortably, we own a home in the hills, with a pool, and a recording studio, living in a very expensive city, and all from writing original music.

You?
Old 16th June 2007, 09:19 PM   #104
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, OK. Well, all I can say is I've got some people fooled! I've got around 500 published titles, and I provide for my family quite comfortably, we own a home in the hills, with a pool, and a recording studio, living in a very expensive city, and all from writing original music.

You?
I wonder how much better you would do if you were not such a poor researcher. You did not make money off of research on 9/11, or are you selling lies like LC?

All that money and still not able to think and be rational, as in Beam Weapon, dustified WTC etc. Just goes to show you do not need to be rational or logical to make money. Making up lies does not impede the ability to make money. I bet there is a song in there somewhere.

As agents we know you use to play for cookies, and you should stick to playing and drop the critical thinking research gig (or is that your cover story?).

Last edited by beachnut; 16th June 2007 at 09:23 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 09:26 PM   #105
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

You?
Me? I move every 2-3 years because my military duty doesn't allow for long term residential status. I never sign a lease for more than a year at a time because God knows when I'll have to pack up my wife and kid, 2 cats and my bird, and my more expensive guitars into one of my 2 obnoxiously large SUV's going to our next station. I am by no means "rich" but I do have alot of stuff I don't need that I refuse to share with anybody. Of course, I do retire in 6 and a half years as to make good on my promise to die a happy man on a golf course somewhere out in the middle of nowhere at the ripe old age of 37 (age of retirement, not death. insha allah). That's why guitar playing is more of a hobby to me than a source of income, even though I have played with the likes of Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Nick Catanese (of Black Label Society), PumpJack, Brand New Sin, and Bullistic, to name a few.

Last edited by Unsecured Coins; 16th June 2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 16th June 2007, 09:27 PM   #106
A W Smith
Philosopher

You?
McDonald's makes billions. does not mean their "food" is good for you or nutritious. So you write pulp crap thats gobbled up by the masses. doesn't mean its original or artistic.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 09:51 PM   #107
pomeroo
Banned

Quote:

Yes, it is true that you are not aware that New York City is the biggest city in America. You are not aware that after the first plane hit the North Tower, thousands of people watched the skies from the street and their office windows. You are not aware that thousands of eyewitnesses saw the second plane crash into the South Tower.

You are not aware of these FACTS because you are insane.

Quote:

Evidence, please.

You are not interested in the overwhelming evidence that contradicts your deranged fantasy. You are insane.

Mod WarningDo not use insults or accusations of insanity to argue your point.
Posted By:Lisa Simpson

Last edited by Lisa Simpson; 17th June 2007 at 03:13 PM.
pomeroo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 10:10 PM   #108
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Me? I move every 2-3 years because my military duty doesn't allow for long term residential status. I never sign a lease for more than a year at a time because God knows when I'll have to pack up my wife and kid, 2 cats and my bird, and my more expensive guitars into one of my 2 obnoxiously large SUV's going to our next station. I am by no means "rich" but I do have alot of stuff I don't need that I refuse to share with anybody. Of course, I do retire in 6 and a half years as to make good on my promise to die a happy man on a golf course somewhere out in the middle of nowhere at the ripe old age of 37 (age of retirement, not death. insha allah). That's why guitar playing is more of a hobby to me than a source of income, even though I have played with the likes of Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Nick Catanese (of Black Label Society), PumpJack, Brand New Sin, and Bullistic, to name a few.
Dude, you probably shred. You're probably great. Rock on.
Old 16th June 2007, 10:26 PM   #109
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Guys, I readily admit that IF planes had crashed into the WTC, THEN they would have been seen by thousands. I've been to NYC many times, and it's nothing if not chock full of humanity.

But the videos are fake, the planes display no crash physics, you've got a nose coming out of a building, you've got CNN covering up the replay with a logo that takes up 1/3 of the screen, you've got two different stations that fade to black as the plane hits, there are eyewitnesses who say there was no planes, there's no wreckage except for stuff that was provably planted, and. . .

There is a distinct dearth of eyewitnesses who say they saw planes. And it just so happens that most of the folks who did go on TV and saw planes, just happen to work for the media.

Ron, you can call me insane a thousand more times. Your "evidence" is underwhelming to say the least.
Old 16th June 2007, 11:00 PM   #110
Zep
Banned

Guys, I readily admit that IF planes had crashed into the WTC, THEN they would have been seen by thousands. I've been to NYC many times, and it's nothing if not chock full of humanity.

But the videos are fake, the planes display no crash physics, you've got a nose coming out of a building, you've got CNN covering up the replay with a logo that takes up 1/3 of the screen, you've got two different stations that fade to black as the plane hits, there are eyewitnesses who say there was no planes, there's no wreckage except for stuff that was provably planted, and. . .

There is a distinct dearth of eyewitnesses who say they saw planes. And it just so happens that most of the folks who did go on TV and saw planes, just happen to work for the media.

Ron, you can call me insane a thousand more times. Your "evidence" is underwhelming to say the least.
Nope.

Next!
Zep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 11:30 PM   #111
The Mysterian
Scholar

I think I see a picture of The Devil in that one shot on the left! Cool!

molten-steel-9-52-51-amcutout.jpg

Originally Posted by Swing Dangler View Post
Is this really a picture of the North face of WTC 2 where the nose cone emerged?
The Mysterian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 11:36 PM   #112
NeoRicen
Critical Thinker

TS, If you do this thing where you make a fake video and a real one and have us guess, you CANNOT use anything that wasn't available in 2001 and you have to do it in the same time period from 9/11 to when the video was released.

PS: No nose came out the other ***ing side of the building, it's called an explosion and if you saw past the first couple of ***ing frames you'd see that, it's not even the same shape as the nose of the plane you nut.
NeoRicen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 11:40 PM   #113
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

[frank]
It's a Telefunken U47.
[/zappa]
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 11:47 PM   #114
Arus808
Philosopher

add to that my aunt, uncle and cousin who saw 175 hit that south tower....

again ace, is grasping at straws.

we should stop arguing with a true life lunatic.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2007, 11:57 PM   #115
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

Ace says he knows that NYC is crowded with people, many of whom must have seen these horrific events. Yet he still contends that no plane hit the towers.

Here's my question for Ace: If no plane hit the towers, why haven't thousands of people come forward in the last 5 years saying that all the videos are fake? As far as I can tell it's only people like you who weren't there that say this.

Where are the people who were there that agree with you?

These people would mostly be New Yorkers and people from New Jersey, who as far as I'm aware, don't have a reputation for being shy about expressing their opinions.

How about it Ace, heard of any witnesses that saw the buildings explode by means other than a bloody great aeroplane?

Invert the prominent diaphragm!!!

I have eaten breakfast and have not written an Epistle to any Church. - dejudge.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2007, 12:26 AM   #116
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

But the videos are fake...
You have not conclusively demonstrated that on any of the forty-plus angles available. You tried to do so with one particular live image, but there were errors in your procedures and methodology, as was pointed out in the relevant thread.

...the planes display no crash physics...
In what way? It all looks spot-on to me. And this comes from somone who can spot visual effect shots precisely because they don't exhibit the proper subtleties of motion and the related physics.

...you've got a nose coming out of a building
No, you've got something you're claiming in the undamaged nose section of the aircraft coming out of the building. You have not conclusively demonstrated your assertion, and the possibility that it is merely debris which looks like that has not been discounted.

...you've got CNN covering up the replay with a logo that takes up 1/3 of the screen...
Station/network ID "bugs" as they are sometimes called? (Please don't get me started on a rant about the darned things.) You can see those things everywhere now, and all the time. Nothing unusual about it at all.

...there are eyewitnesses who say there was no planes
This is a miscategorization of their statements. They don't say there were no planes, they say they didn't see the aircraft because they didn't look beforehand or their viewing angle was blocked. Not seeing the aircraft is not the same thing as saying there were no aircraft. Asky them if they heard the aircraft - jet engines are quite loud and even in a busy, crowded city such noise would be heard. (Look no further than the Naudet brothers' video of the first impact - you can clearly hear the jet engines, and the firefighters react by looking upwards towards the sound before the first impact takes place.)

...there's no wreckage except for stuff that was provably planted...
There most certainly was wreckage; have you forgotten the story of the woman who was injured by part of the landing gear? As for planting wreckage, you have provided absolutely nothing to substantiate that claim.

...There is a distinct dearth of eyewitnesses who say they saw planes.
No, if there is a dearth it is of those who told their accounts to the media. Do you seriously expect the media to track down and interview every single potential witness in a city of millions? Do you seriously expect every single potential eyewitness in a city of millions to be found and interviewed by law enforcement authorities?

What you are claiming is like saying because every one of the 55,000 people who attended Saturday's Mets vs. Yankees baseball game were not interviewed by the media or otherwise had their eyewitness account of the game recorded, the baseball game therefore did not take place. This in spite of the video evidence of the game having been played. This in spite of the supporting documentary and other evidence of the game having been played.

No, you are saying because documented accounts cannot be found from all of the 55,000 spectators, the game therefore didn't take place - all other supporting evidence be damned. This does not strike you as being an argument bordering on the completely ludicrous?

...And it just so happens that most of the folks who did go on TV and saw planes, just happen to work for the media.
And what about all the media from other countries who were there covering the story? The CBC, CTV, BBC, just to name three television networks, along with many, many more. New York is a major world city, and a great many media outlets have reporters or bureaus there. Should I presume then that all the media of the world was in cahoots to cover up the truth?

Your "evidence" is underwhelming to say the least.
No, the only thing that's underwhelming are your attempts to discredit the official version of events. You have failed to conclusively demonstrate even one thing significantly wrong with it. Your claims of fakery and supposedly impossible physics are the product of misunderstanding of how things really work. You also make the error of not heeding or considering the merits of points others have made to you; your greater error though is in assuming your conclusion is correct and then seeing only what you want to believe.

I am now very eagerly awaiting your faked aircraft video. I am quite interested in seeing what you think can pass as realistic compared to those of us with more experience in the area think can pass as realistic.

Last edited by Corsair 115; 17th June 2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old 17th June 2007, 12:35 AM   #117
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader

So much wrong it's hard to know where to start.

There are witnesses who did not see a plane. Well, then they're not witnesses. Were they staring at the south face of WTC 2 at the moment your beam weapon struck, so can prove by not seeing the plane that there was no plane. I didn't see a large black labrador retriever in the park behind my apartment building this morning. But, a friend just sent me a picture of her walking her labrador in that park. How can that be? I didn't see it. It couldn't have happened. You're generally absurd, Ace. You're getting absurder.

Provably planted? Proven by whom? When was that? Are you going to get Killtown to draw you little stick figures of black ops agents sneaking the debris into place? Absurd squared.

The people on television who witnessed the planes were working for the media. Gasp! Reporters work for the media? Who'd a thunk it! Absurd cubed.

But let's take your overall theorem, here. If there was one witness who didn't work for the media and wasn't a government employee, who witnessed Flt 175 flying into WTC 2, then your entire theory is disproven. Well, I'm that witness. Ergo, your whole theory goes out the window (or out the north side hole along with the nose cone)!

Don't you wish someone had slapped baby Hitler really really hard? [i] Dr. Buzzo 02/13 [i]
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2007, 01:33 AM   #118
slingblade

Oxygen. My mom has one of those.
slingblade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2007, 04:05 AM   #119
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
Is this a new game? , can we all play along? Go on than Ace, give me my first clue, where is Ryan Mackay?
Is this like those "Where's Wally?" books? (That's "Where's Waldo?" for USAians).
Old 17th June 2007, 04:40 AM   #120
T.A.M.
Keeper of the Kool-Vax

So ACE, here is the easiest thing in the world to do...you are rich, a house in the hills, with a pool, etc...

Take out an add in a major NYC newspaper asking for WITNESSES TO THE PLANES HITTING THE WTCs ON 9/11 to call you.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories